Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:40:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55126
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 126
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 64
Total: 64

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Hey Willie G  (Read 21497 times)

Offline Evil Santa

Hey Willie G
« on: October 20, 2014, 07:38:20 am »
Haven't seen any posts lately. You still alive Brother???
Jim

Offline badbradley

Re: Hey Willie G
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 09:20:24 am »
Willie,
    Hasn't been the same here. Miss your posts. Did you get Undetected?
  Come back Willieg.
                                        Bad Brad
Geno 1a
Sov/Oly 12wks - relapse
Har/Riba 12wks
Alt-16  Ast-17 SVR - 12
Alt-15  Ast-14 SVR - 24

Offline Bucky

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 10:02:30 am »
I hope he is UD and taking a vacation on his motorcycle.
Bucky
I HAVE SLAYED THE DRAGON.....CURED SVR24!

Offline DesertGuy

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 07:02:56 pm »
You hit the nail on the head--He took off on a cycle trip he was feeling so good.
And that ancient sportster he rides broke. He's standing beside the road someplace smiling and cussing at the same time----at least that's my hope!!!

Offline willie g

• geno 1 25million etc. s/o for treatment
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 01:59:41 am »
HEY,it's Howdy Doody TIME! Whats crackin my fellow Hepc derelicts? Well get this, i was going out with this blonde who had hepc,,now this blond while I'm gone has a fire in my room destroying all my crotchless underware i use when i ride that 85 Ironhead. Anyway she calls 911 and screams in the phone .HELP ME HELP ME MY PLACE IS ON FIRE!!! So the 911er. Says calm down mam, well she goes off again "DON'T YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! THE GUY I AM SEEING IS GOING TO FREAK OUT!! HIS CROTCHLESS UNDERWEAR ARE UP IN FLAMES!HE CUSTOM MAKES THEM HIMSELF!!! " ok mam i am sure he will be fine the 911er says" "" i dont know sir he just found out he is undetected for this hepc he had and i DONT WANT TO RUIN HIS CRAZY ASS HIGH HE HAS BEEN ON,, HE WON'T STOP DANCING AND KEEPS ON TALKING IN HIS SLEEP ABOUT SOME CHICK LUCINDA, SOMETHING ABOUT AN EVIL SANTAS TOYS AND SOME BUCKY THATS SEEING SOME GUY CALLED DESERTSTORM,MAYBE IT'S DESERTGUY, I DONT KNOW...!!!!! SO PLEASE HELP ME. HELP ME THIS DARN FIRE IS TAKING OVER AND I JUST BROKE A WINDOW AND HERE COMES WILLIE G PUSHING HIS DAM HARLEY, HES PISSED BUT I THINK HE'S STILL DANNCING!!! Now the 911er is getting fed up with this crazy blonde and starts screaming too,"" LISTEN LADY.  WE NEED TO GET THERE TO PUT THAT DAM FIRE OUT!!!NOW HOW IN THE HELLL DO WE GET THERE!!!""  well she hollers back,"" WHY YOU DUMB ASS , IN A BIG RED TRUCK!!    !  "Just" willie g  ps i know longer glow in the dark but i kept the coffin,  stay strong my FRIENDS. FAITH, HOPE,  AND and especially LOVE,  now giddy up

Offline willie g

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 02:55:56 am »
Hey,BRADBADLEY, GLAD TO HEAR your still groovin and thks, hope your feeling well,, and if anyone asks ,WHY DONT GHOSTS HAVE BABIES",just tell them ,"BECAUSE THEY HAVE HALOW WEENIES!"   Later my friend.  ""Just willie g

Offline Evil Santa

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 05:43:29 am »
Ahh, that's better. Glad to hear your still sucking air Brother! Hmmm, bet there's a huge market for Custom Crotchless underwear eh. You know why Santa is so Jolly? He knows where all the Naughty girls live!!!
Jim

Offline Bucky

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 10:15:49 am »

AND SOME BUCKY THATS SEEING SOME GUY CALLED DESERTSTORM,MAYBE IT'S DESERTGUY, I DONT KNOW...!!!!!

Dang! Got called out by Willie  LOL!!!!!
Bucky

I HAVE SLAYED THE DRAGON.....CURED SVR24!

Offline DesertGuy

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 11:57:17 am »
Desertguy!!!!!!!!!--Guys I'm climbing out of my hole for a few days--going to get on an airplane tomorrow(first time in years) and head to Austin Texas--not for fun (to see a very sick brother)--but you two seem a crazy as I so I'll tell a story--Austin texas in the early 70's was wild--I witnessed when Cowboys first grew their hair and Hippies started wearing boots and hats--it was all over women-- I really can't remember how many of Willie's 4th of July picnics I went to, Hell-used to hang out at Willie's poolhall--Those were the days that if you rode a Harley you were not welcome most places and some bars would make you turn you Harley T-shirt inside out--One day I headed south--1975 fresh out of the Army riding a 750 triumph from Amarillo to Austin to see the Greatful Dead the next day. 500 miles--half way there started seeing a biker and his ole lady on the same road. 100 miles out we ended up in the same gas station ( he is a grizzley old biker riding the perfect chopper ) it is dark and starting to rain. I'm a 21 yr old kid wearing red leathers and a full coverage helmet(my riding gear I bought in Germany). I walked up to him and said --you know two headlights are better than one in this shit--all he said was YUP. we rolled out of that station hard--first he tried to outrun me --the outride me--well I had just come back from 3 years of high speed autobauhn travel on a fast Honda in Europe and no way was that going to happen. So we settled into a hard fast ride in the rain. We hit the city limits and a station. It had quit raining and I took off my red leathers. he came up got in my face and said follow me I'm buying you a beer--rode to a biker bar---pulled in and the crowd swarmed him, he brought me a beer and dissapered---I bought my first Harley 4 days later

Offline DesertGuy

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 12:07:51 pm »
Just remembered 1978--Bought a new Low Rider---it was out of warrenty the first month I was living on it..Van Halen's  Running With The Devil was my theme song, saw them 4 times that summer , bought all I remember............

Offline willie g

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 07:01:27 pm »
hey,  DESERTguy  ,I HAD  a 650 triumph Bonneville, I loved that machine, took corners  and handled so nice,, it was a 69,  I had a child and needed some cash for a down payment on a house. I miss her but my little girl meant more, following year she went for her first ride on a sporty in a dog carrying thing where she was facing me.  her mom was not to happyand I now can see why,[boy when your young you don't think anything will hurt or stop you,,, ] RED chaps you wore eh?  well you should have had a pair of my custom undies. lol  you take care and enjoy TEXAS,, I was stationed at fort bliss in elpaso Texas,,,  boy  that's another story for another day.. hope hepc is soon to be gone.  'just' wilie g

Offline willie g

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 07:06:31 pm »
HEY BUCKY , hope your kicking ass and taking names with this hep c stuff.  hunting season opened here, bow,, this weekend is rifle,,,  you hang in there , onward christen soldier!  'just'willie g

Offline willie g

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 07:09:59 pm »
thanks for the GROWL Santa,, its almost time to deliver some packages to those naughty girls! lol  sounds like your having fun  'just' Willie g

Offline DesertGuy

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2014, 07:29:27 pm »
Willie--I'm not a chaps guy----red leather two piece zip together suit--I bought it in Holland when I was 19 riding a 750 Honda around Europe while serving my time. still have that suit--but am about 60 lbs bigger now. Them went on to full leather pant's--must have 8 or 9 hanging there. I have this mental block about chaps. In 2004 was at the texas R.O.T. ralley--(hate those things, but was on the way to Galveston and the guy I was with wanted to see all the vendors and shit. I was standing off Congress street after leaving a bar--took a walk---ran across a Gay Parade--to my amazement those guys were dressed just like most of the jerks at the bar. LOL--If you can find it online look for a Southpark episode called   ( The F Word )--not long after watching this I sold my bagger and quit wearing Harley shirts. As much as watching the movie  Easy Rider affected my life with motorcycles watching this cartoon show did also.

Offline willie g

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 08:45:12 pm »
DESERTGUY, your something else,, I wonder if we were in HOLLAND at the same time I bought my red CLOGS? I got back home and everyone was wearing biker or cowboy boots[or loafers] said  ''willie, what the hell are you wearing?'' CLOGS MY FRIENDS, DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM?lol  they had never heard of clogs let alone RED ones,,, as I have mentioned before,, one of my wives got pissed at me and out the door I went with all my stuff,, I still have one clog and im still waiting for the other one!lol [she probably sleeps with it to this day. [ya ever been clogged?] lol  nooo im sure she had a special bonfire for that size i2 and ill be CLOGLESS for life lol   ''just'' willie g  free from hep c   6 months we will really see!   HEY MIKE  HOW YOU DOIN???

Offline rainbowray

• Gen 1B
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 09:19:47 pm »
Let me join the nostalgia,

I used to ride a 650 triumph Bonneville, my favorite bike was a 700 Yamaha Maxim, zero maintenence and fast.
Desertguy, I grew up in GratefulDead country, San Francisco. I would see them every weekend at the free GoldenGate Park concerts with Janice Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, all kinds of bands. Even saw Jimi Hendrix, Doors....I drove a 305 Honda scrambler and would climb hills and trails with my company in back.
Probably caught hepc around that time, but who's talking about that on this forum.

Offline willie g

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 11:25:40 am »
ha ha ha  rainbowray  ""just''willie g  wow are we wound tight or what?

Offline Krissy

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2014, 02:36:52 pm »
These stories just made my day! Thanks for sharing your memories and for the laughs.  Willie g. I'm overjoyed for you!
Krissy
Gen 3a, VL 3.4 mil, TX Naive, CURED!!!

Offline willie g

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 09:46:14 am »
thankyou KRISSY,hope your doing well,''just'' willie g

Offline crysmel

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 10:25:58 pm »
1 month out and still not detectable.  My daughter took me to Kauai for 10 days, beautiful island, we just returned Monday am.  Boy am I tired. Over night flight home.
Willie G are you in Hawaii

Offline sunrise

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2014, 05:02:31 am »
Gee its good to see everyone so up in here! Your stories make me long for the 70s! Good to see you are doing well willie g. Im 1/3 wau thru. Having some anxiety. Don't want to be around people after work, and paranoid. Dang meds messin with my head. Need to get in the wind!!!

Offline Tess1971

• G2b, 12wk Sov/Riba, End 11/15/14 UD, SVR-5,14 & 32-UD
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2014, 12:01:18 pm »
Those sure were fun days...............I remember them well even through the brain fog.

Offline badbradley

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2014, 12:00:15 am »
Hey Willie     Wishing you the best on your SVR 4!   4 more doses 4 me!
   Be Well           Bad Brad
Geno 1a
Sov/Oly 12wks - relapse
Har/Riba 12wks
Alt-16  Ast-17 SVR - 12
Alt-15  Ast-14 SVR - 24

Offline willie g

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2014, 07:38:01 pm »
GOOD FOR YOU BRAD BRAD, that makes me feel good,,, 4 more! ya ! ''just'' willie g

Offline sunrise

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2014, 07:52:05 pm »
Hey Brad!
         You're almost done! This will be a great holiday. Thank you for your good wishes.
          Hey Willie g! When do you get your post treatment bloodwork?

Offline willie g

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2014, 02:45:46 pm »
Hey sunrise. I got it about 3to4 weeks ago. They said my Blood IS BETTER THAN BETTER! So I'm us and have an appt. in six months to get final analysis . The Creator wants me around it looks like lol. HE wants me to know how it REALLY IS TO LIVE  and to LISTEN more. I told him he has a deal but forgive me if I cross the line once in awhile lol you take care my friend and I like your pink bright Sunrisee emblem. "" just""willie g

Offline sunrise

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2014, 03:35:12 pm »
That's so great Willie g!!! Gives hope to all of us! Well tomorrow is my halfway milestone! 42nd dose.. can't believe these 6 weeks have past. I as well ask for continued response to the meds. Just seem to be very angst all the time. I'm pretty sure the meds are elevating the anxiety, but heck I am so thankful to rid my body and soul of this virus , that alittle anxiety is a cakewalk!  Good to hear you being so positive! 
      Hey Brad you should be done by now!!! Sunrise.....

Offline sunrise

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2014, 03:37:20 pm »
Oh my bad 2 more to gooooo  :-[!

Offline Mike

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2014, 06:00:46 pm »
Congrats Willie G!

Mike
Genotype 1a
Treated 2001 with PEG and RIBV
Treated in 2014 SOL+PEG+RIBV
Cured July 2014

Offline willie g

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2014, 02:21:30 am »
Alright my fellow Hepers! SOUNDS SO GOOD to hear your Rockin and a Rollin thru your treatments  thx mike , sunrise and all other brave Soldiers. Don't forget the most important part of your life is NOW.  Faith, Hope, love and this Forum, how can you go wrong!  ""Just"" Willie g

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.