Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:21:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 60
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 51
Total: 51

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Hep C and Marijuana  (Read 33046 times)

Offline Tiger

Hep C and Marijuana
« on: February 21, 2015, 02:40:05 am »
I wonder what's the informed opinion about Weed and Hep C?

I've heard conflicting accounts: my doc says that it adds to scarring, especially daily use... so it can be making matters worse...

but other say it helps with a variety of symptoms - and I'm with them on this 100%, I definitely think it kept me going all these years, but hey it may be that I just love that stuff regardless.

I've also heard many people say it helps with side effects of treatments, especially the older treatments... Obviously nobody knows how it interacts with these new miracle pills...

What's your take on this? Generally, weed and living with C, weed and going through treatment, etc.

Thanks and best to everybody!
Age 53, ♂, dx 2007, 1b, f2,
Jan 2010: VL - 2.7 mil, AST - 33, ALT - 65
Jan 2015: VL - 0.5 mil, AST - 49, ALT - 100
Started 8 weeks of Harvoni on Mon, 16 Feb 2015, Mid-treatment: AST - 21, ALT - 26
Completed TX - Sunday, 12 Apr 2015, EOT VL on 16 April 2015: HCV RNA Not Detected!!! AST - 23, ALT - 35
12 weeks after EOT: 6 July - HCV RNA Not Dectected!!! AST - 27, ALT - 33
So SVR12 Achieved!!!

Offline willie g

• geno 1 25million etc. s/o for treatment
Re: Hep C and Marijuana
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 05:36:21 am »
HEY TIGER, it only leaves scaring if you don't have a roach clip and if your smoking out of a three inch BONG so hey be careful and there are study's out which say pot hangs on to your fat tissue around liver but just work out more and maybe the fat will go away. just think of it like a nice prime rib and all that GRIZZLY fat stuff that some people just LOVE to eat, that's the kind of fat their talking about,,, hey  just go out after you have toked away with your fellow HEPER date and eat plenty of steak and then go back to your pad and pull out that NEW bong you bought [I hope, cause the three incher isn't going to get you anywhere except SCARRED for life and what happens if you two break up??  ya gotta think these things thru TIGER,,,,  if you grab a tiger by the tail what do you get? SCARRED    ''just Willie g''

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
  • Get tested, get treated, get cured, fight Hep c!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 07:11:52 am »
My thought is you are introducing a foreign chemical that needs to be processed by you liver for removal and adding to the livers workload.

For me with cirrhosis I take very little meds. Basically if I don't have to take a drug I don't take it.

I do not have to take MJ so I don't.
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2001 Interferon Riba null response
2003 Pegintron Riba trial med null response
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
2014 12 week Sov/Oly relapse
10/14 fibroscan 27 PLT 96
2014 24 weeks Harvoni 15 weeks Riba
5/4/15 EOT not detected, ALT 21, AST 20
4 week post not detected, ALT 26, AST 28
12 week post NOT DETECTED (07/27/15)
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
24 week post NOT DETECTED! (10/19/15)
44 weeks (3/11/16)  fibroscan 33, PLT 111, HCV NOT DETECTED!
I AM FREE!

Offline sunrise

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 07:37:08 am »
Hey Willie g!
          Haven't seen you forever. How are your tests coming? I go for my 12week post March 16.Nice to see you around. .. blessings Sunrise

Offline willie g

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 10:54:04 am »
SUNRISE  I was thinking of you these past few months. We need SUNRISE   Heck we will take any kind of sun   Yes I go for my 6 month thing in March too and unfourtanetly that pain from my liver is back with a vengeance and those dam itchy feet. But I never got the biopsy and by pushing on my side and other tests my dr said my liver was around 50 percent and he asked the last draw that we could do the biopsy but I said no because on my last visit months ago he said my blood was better than better so I said no. BUT I guess I should on my 6 month review and two weeks before that I have to get the blood draw.  I wasn't right for the first month after treatment . I felt wierd and I seemed better mentally when I was doing treatment. I must admit though I was eating better than and drinking a lot of good fluids so I have started to get back on that way of life.  hey they say. You are what you Eat( alright you perverts watch what your thinking.  I'm terrible and please don't forgive me because it won't work. They slapped my grand parents when I was born and they put a retraining order on my parents. They had to  wave from the window. OUTSIDE THE BLDG. lol. FAITH HOPE AND THE BEST ONE.  LOVE. AND TELL someone today THANKYOU for being YOU.  ""Just willie g" love ya sunrise and still praying for you and all our other buddy's dealing with LIFE

Offline Tiger

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 02:22:30 pm »
Hey, Willie G, from what you write about roach clips, three inch BONGs, etc. sounds like you know what we're talking really well and we seem to have an understanding :) Also, from the way you write - your style seems like you must have some really good stuff :) Sorry to hear that your liver gives you signs reminding you that it's only at 50%, but well, it is what it is - @50% so don't get discouraged because of those signs...

Lynn, sure I see you point about foreign chemicals and extra workload, but on the other hand the same goes for anything - any food, drink, medication... some of it does put stress and extra workload on the liver, others not so much - right?

So the question is whether pot puts stress on the liver or not - maybe it is processed like so many other things that go through  without straining it. It may also be that the stress-reducing qualities of good pot may even be doing favor not only to the liver but the entire body, not to mention the soul.

Besides, I think there is no discussion that it is not nearly as harmful as alcohol, for liver or anything else, so if somebody has to have something to relieve stress, anxiety, whatever - perhaps pot is the best possible solution?
Started 8 weeks of Harvoni on Mon, 16 Feb 2015, Mid-treatment: AST - 21, ALT - 26
Completed TX - Sunday, 12 Apr 2015, EOT VL on 16 April 2015: HCV RNA Not Detected!!! AST - 23, ALT - 35
So SVR12 Achieved!!!

Offline Mike

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 04:21:29 pm »
A chronic HCV infection is an automatic qualifier for medicinal marijuana in most states that allow it's use for medical conditions. Many HCV infected report relief from the malaise associated with Hep-C. 

But is marijuana use benefical or harmful to patients with HCV?

The research on marijuana use and liver damage is conflicted and not conclusive. However, recent longitudinal studies suggest there no correlation between marijuana use and liver damage:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDsQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov%2Fpmc%2Farticles%2FPMC3739469%2F&ei=0PLoVLLSOInAggSqjoPQCw&usg=AFQjCNEBa91zIVb-wdxOO6pieJYKnNvETA

Moreover:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CE0QFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hepatitiscentral.com%2Fnews%2Fnews-update-new-perspective-on-marijuana-for-hepatitis-c%2F&ei=0PLoVLLSOInAggSqjoPQCw&usg=AFQjCNHkVbAK_lgNYV8Ps3XsyCw8cynGBA

Marijuana is highly fat-soluble and it's metabolites are known to bind with fat cells within the liver (fatty liver), though it's overall effect needs more research:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov%2Fpmc%2Farticles%2FPMC2844512%2F&ei=w_ToVLnIDoeWNoLggdAG&usg=AFQjCNFb_JJrvkiP8zMy4n0ekFpQdgXp9Q

Compared with:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEAQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedireview.com%2F2014%2F01%2Fhow-marijuana-can-decrease-alcohols-effect-on-your-liver%2F&ei=w_ToVLnIDoeWNoLggdAG&usg=AFQjCNHLpd2m3JfPsX9VWc5Wt9QlgMkrNQ

The link between marijuana use and  HCV treatment compliance suggests some benefits:

http://journals.lww.com/eurojgh/Abstract/2006/10000/Cannabis_use_improves_retention_and_virological.5.aspx

In summary, the jury is out on the benefits of marijuana use and those with chronic HCV infections.

Best wishes, Mike

« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 04:24:28 pm by Mike »
Genotype 1a
Treated 2001 with PEG and RIBV
Treated in 2014 SOL+PEG+RIBV
Cured July 2014

Offline Tiger

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 05:32:50 pm »
Thanks, Mike, great info!
Overall, as I suspected - it does more good than harm!
Good to know, but still not taking while on treatment - firstly, don't need since have no SE whatsoever so far, and secondly - don't want to take any chances in case Harvoni doesn't like THC...
Thanks again and best.
So SVR12 Achieved!!!

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 07:36:39 pm »
I guess my question is MJ and cirrhosis

And as I have no need for MJ as much as it would be fun and relaxing the larger question is should I.

Also just a couple of years ago a person on the liver transplant list in Seattle was denied due to his medical marijuana use.

http://www.seattletimes.com/health/is-medical-marijuana-use-reason-to-deny-someone-an-organ-transplant/

http://www.seattletimes.com/health/medical-marijuana-adds-crimp-to-liver-transplant-eligibility/

Everyones situation is different and we all make our choices.
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
I AM FREE!

Offline Mike

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 08:06:58 pm »
Hi Lynn,

There seems to be an emerging research line indicating that marijuana use does not cause or add to liver damage and that, among medicinal users, it can obviate the symptoms associated with a chronic HCV infection.

However, just like alcohol use, it can be a disqualifier for those in need of a liver transplant and, in fact, can impact one's ability to be placed on the transplant list.

Marijuana use can also carry health risks that arise when smoked, similar to tobacco usage.

However, there is scant research regarding edibles and health effects, as well as usage associated with vaporizers. 

Chronic and heavy use may be counter productive (heavy being defined as several marijuana cigarettes per day).

Therefore, medicinal usage should be considered on an individual basis and may not be for everyone.

Best wishes, Mike
Genotype 1a
Cured July 2014

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2015, 08:47:33 pm »
Hi Mike
Which was kind of my point that there is more to the decision to use medical marijuana than just that you can
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
I AM FREE!

Offline Mike

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2015, 10:06:16 pm »
Yes. Quality of life decisions are always individual choices.

Mike
Genotype 1a
Cured July 2014

Offline willie g

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2015, 08:16:59 am »
Cool input eh Tiger? no i don't smoke when I write, imagine if i did?  Wow that would be too much to handle, even for me lol. I use to be a real tolerance back in the day. Now when I'm in the woods My homegrown , my guitar, and sometimes guests ( I'm kind of a lone wolf now a days) is when I enjoy that toke hanging out with the CREATOR and enjoying MotherEarth. The stuff they have today including edibles the potency has went to another level I don't care for.  I just take. One of My seeds put it in the ground (good. Soil. Cows etc.) and let the magic happen. I know what I am tokin and it's a nice rush when you come back to harvest and you see something beautiful blowing in the wind. Harvest Moon. Yeah. I use to. Do shots of jack and us boys would have a trail mix(.girls would come back from dr and have ludes amps vs beauty's etc) then we would ride I don't regret a bit of it but I guess that's why I'm running on 4 cylinders instead off 8.  So ya it's better than antidepressants and all that pharmaceutical crap. I'm a vet and they loaded me up on that crap back in the days and still, once you take them seems like THIER a life bid now a days. Hell you try to get off them and it's not a good ride but like I read once for some it's a miracle. Wierd though when in different country's they don't even use them. A little talkin a slap on the ass and time, time takes time and then they saddle up and giddy up down the road.  Anyway. Moderation TIGER that's the key. I had an old man tell me once " willie, someday your going to need to harness that strength   30 years later I now understand exactly what he ment.  Anyway ENJOY the ride and look and talk to young kids , hold em love em talk with them and you'll get all the answers you'll need.  Later. " just willie g"

Offline Defendo

• “Treat every moment as your last".
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2015, 06:09:22 pm »
I think the benefits outweigh the risk.  HIV also effects the live and causes liver cancer, yet there is strong indication it can benefit people with HIV. So I would think those benefits would be applicable to people suffer with HCV.

I also think that I is probably very useful in alleviating some of the side effect of Tx.

AIDS/HIV

In a human study of 10 HIV-positive marijuana smokers, scientists found people who smoked marijuana ate better, slept better and experienced a better mood. Another small study of 50 people found patients that smoked cannabis saw less neuropathic pain.

Alzheimer's

Medical marijuana and some of the plant's chemicals have been used to help Alzheimer's patients gain weight, and research found that it lessens some of the agitated behavior that patients can exhibit. In one cell study, researchers found it slowed the progress of protein deposits in the brain. Scientists think these proteins may be part of what causes Alzheimer's, although no one knows what causes the disease.

Arthritis

A study of 58 patients using the derivatives of marijuana found they had less arthritis pain and slept better. Another review of studies concluded marijuana may help fight pain-causing inflammation.

Asthma

Studies are contradictory, but some early work suggests it reduced exercise-induced asthma. Other cell studies showed smoking marijuana could dilate human airways, but some patients experienced a tight feeling in their chests and throats. A study in mice found similar results.

Cancer

Animal studies have shown some marijuana extracts may kill certain cancer cells. Other cell studies show it may stop cancer growth, and with mice, THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, improved the impact of radiation on cancer cells. Marijuana can also prevent the nausea that often accompanies chemotherapy treatment used to treat cancer.

Chronic pain

Some animal and small human studies show that cannabinoids can have a "substantial analgesic effect." People widely used them for pain relief in the 1800s. Some medicines based on cannabis such as Sativex are being tested on multiple sclerosis patients and used to treat cancer pain. The drug has been approved in Canada and in some European countries. In another trial involving 56 human patients, scientists saw a 30% reduction in pain in those who smoked marijuana.

Crohn's disease

In a small pilot study of 13 patients watched over three months, researchers found inhaled cannabis did improve life for people suffering from ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. It helped ease people's pain, limited the frequency of diarrhea and helped with weight gain.

Epilepsy

Medical marijuana extract in early trials at the NYU Langone Medical Center showed a 50% reduction in the frequency of certain seizures in children and adults in a study of 213 patients recently.

Glaucoma

Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness. Scientists have looked at THC's impact on this disease on the optic nerve and found it can lower eye pressure, but it may also lower blood pressure, which could harm the optic nerve due to a reduced blood supply. THC can also help preserve the nerves, a small study found.

Multiple sclerosis

Using marijuana or some of the chemicals in the plant may help prevent muscle spasms, pain, tremors and stiffness, according to early-stage, mostly observational studies involving animals, lab tests and a small number of human patients. The downside -- it may impair memory, according to a small study involving 20 patients.

Check out this article too>

Peace,
Jay
1988 - Diagnosed non A/non B hepatitis
1992 - Diagnosed with HCV
2000 - Biopsy; grade 4, stage 3, Genotype 1a/1b
2001- Peg-Interferon & Ribavirin for 6 months
         Non-responder
1/29/2015 - Pre-treatment labs: 2608096 IU/ml
4/1/2015 - Started Havoni
4/29/2015 - First month labs:  <15 IU/ml
6/30/2015 - undetectable
8/14/2015 - Tx stopped due to high Blood Pressure.

Offline Defendo

Non-responder
6/30/2015 - undetectable

Offline BubbaT

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 06:49:09 pm »
Interesting  Subject,

My conclusion comes at a high cost to me...

I wished I had never used drugs, any drugs...

I won't be using anymore....

Age 57 male
Infected late 70's
Diagnosed 95
1a, 2 prev biopsy 95, 2004
Ct 2007, 2015
Treatment Naive
F4 A3. Fibrosure/ CT 2-5-15. Ammonia 222
VL 2.2 mil.
Started Harvoni  3-3-15. 12weeks, finished 5-26-15
4 week VL undetected
12 week EOT undetected

Offline Bituman

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2015, 08:29:01 pm »
I have absolutely zero problem if someone makes the choice to use MJ.  Wouldn't bother me if it was legal everywhere and you could buy it at the grocery store.  For me though, the thought of filing my lungs with a fume just doesn't seem natural or appealing to me.  I think I would be more likely to give it a go if I could use an alternate delivery method like maybe brownies or sprinkle it on my cereal.  I am probably one of the few people my age that never tried it unless you count second hand smoke.  My oncologist even recommended it to me back in the 70's.  It's just not for me. 

Bob
Age = 59, male, infected likely 1975
DX 07/07 GT 1a
Biopsy 2007:  GR 1, stage 0, HAI = 2/18
Since 2007:  1.48 MM < VL < 11 MM, avg = 5.64 MM
IL28B=CT
1/26/15, AST=43, ALT=55, VL=3.59 MM
2/5 Start Harvoni 12 weeks; Treat naive
2/20 AST=29, ALT=24, VL=59
3/6 AST=29, ALT=25, VL<15
3/19 AST=24, ALT=22, VL=undet
4/3 AST=29, ALT=25, VL=undet
4/30 EOT, AST=22, ALT=20, VL=undet
5/29 EOT+4, AST=20, ALT=19, VL=undet SVR
7/24 EOT+12, AST=23, ALT=18, VL=undet SVR
10/16 EOT+24, AST=22, ALT=17, VL=undet SVR

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2015, 09:57:52 pm »
I used to smoke, I don't need to smoke or otherwise imbibe in MJ.

It is tested for at my job. It would interfere with my life goals due to requirements of a field of work I intend to pursue it would ruin any chance of a career in that industry.

Smoke em if you want to. It is not on my list of things to do.
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
I AM FREE!

Offline Defendo

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2015, 10:37:42 pm »
Hi Lynn,

I am only saying that if pot can provide medicinal benefits to those who choose to use, then they should be able to use it legally without consequences..  But it is a personal choice. 

You should be able to make your choice without having to consider the legal or employment consequences.

You can choose to drink or not drink without having to consider these factors.

Many States have removed those barriers, but there needs to be national reform.
         Non-responder
6/30/2015 - undetectable

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 10:49:45 pm »
I don't think you want people who build airplanes you fly on smoking or otherwise impaired.

I work in heavy manufacturing with overhead cranes moving materials overhead, very large forklifts and large stationary machinery. Is is not a safe environment in general you have to be alert. My company had a couple of work fatalities last year and a couple of very serious disabling accidents with loss of both legs for an example

It is legal in WA state but just as you can't be alcohol impaired or even prescription or non prescription OTC med impaired here at work you can't smoke.

I don't thnk you would want people in certain professions using anything at work. Fire fighters, EMT, airline pilots ect.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 10:54:28 pm by Lynn K »
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
I AM FREE!

Offline Defendo

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2015, 05:57:30 am »
Absolutely correct Lynn. 
         Non-responder
6/30/2015 - undetectable

Offline willie g

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2015, 03:17:09 pm »
its a seed  and does it not say in the BIBLE  we were given ALL seeds for various reasons,  wine was and has been drank but YOU ARE NOT TO DRINK FOR DRUNKENESS because then it becomes ''THE MIND CHANGER''  now POT when placing seed in ground is no and was not meant to be altered by mankinds stupidity and greed and once again mankind has showed how they are NEVER happy unless they alter make it stronger causing all kinds of useless uses. you can eat a bag of the new homemade altered edibles and actually die, you can get the munchies from the MUNCH lol and THERE ARE so many uneducated dummy's that eat and eat and smoke and smoke with such high THC levels you actually are taking a small trip now when you smoke. get behind a car on two joints of this new lab reefer and you are endangering yourselves as well as others.  I love to investigate even from bad decisions so I have smoked new stuff, one good toke, wait 20 minutes and your nicely buzzed ad you can even walk and talk some sense, but no the new breed have to smoke joint after joint ,now rolled in a cigar paper with different flavors,, whats tobacco do?  messes your lungs etc. and this is the new boom for tobacco industry and the roll em up tobacco joints are making them billions and they snuck back in at our health's expense once again.  hell I wonder what they put in those tobacco leaves to give you the new flavors.  might as well smoke cigarettes too cause that's one of the reasons after you smoke all night your body RALLY does crave for that new tobacco rolling paper. I was always for legalizing pot but that was before the devil corporate greedy rotten idiots have once again takin a GOOD helpful weed from just a seed and have ruined it, so literally hang on!  personally I put the seed in the ground. in the fall I pull up the weed and that is fine.  my dad was a very smart man and when I was entering the Vietnam era military I was seventeen and he was not a real fowl man but before I got on the plane he said ''SON  I am going to give you the best advice I think I can give you at this time''  whats that DAD I asked and he asked ''SON DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP A HARDON? ugh, no DAD how?''  and his answer was '' DONT FUCK WITH IT!   that my hep friends has followed me threw life,,, to bad in some cases it did JUST FOLLOW ME OR I WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN HEP C,    ''just Willie g     tryin to stay away from hep c  sleep well my friends and do more THINKING  ,  its really not to late when the  horse is gone.  close the gate get a new horse and THINK   now giddy up

Offline Mike

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2015, 03:50:48 pm »
In the late 70's, when the hippies in Cali genetically crossed the fibrous broad-leaved, big-budded Cannabis indica plant with the mood-altering, skinny-leaved, small-budded Cannabis Sativa plant - boom! - marijuana changed forever!

Mike  8)
Genotype 1a
Cured July 2014

Offline willie g

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2015, 10:26:29 pm »
people say they wont be using drugs anymore yet they take all the pharmaceutical crap that's killing faster than weed mushrooms  all earthly good drugs  ya heroin and all those have just been synthetically altered  oxis  lortabs etc.  pharmacuticalland full of poisons antidepressants given like candy so don't say you wont take drugs again your on them  most bad  heck hepc  could have been lessened greatly with knowledge that the government never gave and still are not educating but legalizing pot, and want to on others but no education because its about the cash, that's all, they don't even educate you on all the poison the drs give you  they say take it, it will cure this so we take it  yes life is precious but if you don't really know whats going to effect what then its ROLL THE DICE  money money money  ''just ''Willie g  CREATOR BE WITH ALL OF YOU AS WELL AS I  I may not get all the FACTS right but just use your brain before this world makes you more insane   new phone coming out. make sure you stand in line for hours to get it, or update for cash and head ackes   unreal what a joke  you cant have gratitude with an attitude and our good old government is making cash on you losing your gratitude,, half of the enforcers don't even know or hate what their doing,, hang on my friends and get your tin pants on because more ass whippings are coming 12.00 an hour today  oh boy!  people just ride hell 12.oo an hour 20 years ago was more like it   yes hep c . aids. etc. is great to see cured but that's been a big game too  faith. hope .love. and give, give

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.