Hepatitis C Main Forums > Post Hepatitis C Treatment

Post treatment side effects (Epclusa + others)

(1/4) > >>

1bit:
I have a friend who completed a course of Epclusa and says ever since he's done it his Arthritis is much more painful and suffers a great deal of fatigue and this is 5 months after it...

...has anyone else suffered from strange post-treatment side-effects that either went away eventually or are still around? if so what are they?

thanks

Nina Mae:
Hi,

I also finished a course of epclusa (but with ribavirin) on May 23rd.  I, too, notice arthritic type pain in my knees and upper arms.  I'm tired too...a lot.

I've developed a skin rash (itchy as heck) below my rib cage and that's really recent so I don't know if it would be a delayed side effect from Epclusa.

How's he doing?  Sending good vibes...

Becca333:
I just finished Epclusa in August and I also have a itchy rash except it is on my chin and around my mouth. Just beautiful right? It acts like it is healing but comes right back. I just took my first post hep c blood test. Fingers crossed I am still showing undetected.

Nina Mae:
That's exactly right!  My rash appears and feels like it's going (or even gone) during the daytime.

At night, it comes back and crazy itchy.  I do have a tendency for delayed and weird things like this to happen to me so I wouldn't be surprised if it could be a delayed side effect...especially since you, too, have developed a skin rash months after treatment.

Other than that, I'm doing okay...hope you are too!

Nina

Becca333:
It literally looks like I have psoriasis on my face. I just got my first post treatment blood test results. Undetected!! I guess it's worth looking like I have a skin disease on my face. As long as the hep c is gone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version