Hepatitis C Main Forums > Hepatitis C Awareness and Activism

Big Pharma & Big Profits: The The Truth Comes Out

(1/5) > >>

Coach Mike:
Harvard Study Finally Admits Drug Prices are High Because Government Grants Big Pharma a Monopoly

In what can only be described as paradigm-shattering research on drug prices, the Journal of the American Medical Association has officially recognized why drug prices skyrocket in America.

https://hepatitiscnewdrugs.blogspot.com/2016/08/harvard-study-finally-admits-drug.html

We have always known.....
cm

FutureThinker:
Thanks Coach Mike -- BTW, I got my SVR 12 club admittance last week! Hope all is going well, FT

Coach Mike:
That's great news, FT!!
Really great news!
cm

FutureThinker:
Thanks, Coach!

This is a MUST READ article if anyone wants to understand some of the "quirkiness" of the US healthcare system, esp. as it relates to pharmaceuticals.  It is full of valuable information and I strongly encourage all to read it! FT

AllShookUp:
A little off topic but how about that "shaming" of Mylan in regards to their Epipen and then their wiggling out by making a generic version for half the price to sell in direct competition to their own branded product.
I also look forward to the day when that twerp pharma bro, Martin Shkreli, goes to jail for securities fraud.
Happy SVR12 to ya FT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version