Hepatitis C Main Forums > On Hepatitis C Treatment

Starting mavyret today...really scared

<< < (6/7) > >>

Shellae:
I'm working on pacing the energy spurts. I feel over-energized in the mornings so am trying to calm down and not overtax the extra energy. My thyroid readings are on the low side, and so maybe that is coming back into a better range. Will find out after my next doctor visit. I took thyroid meds for 5 years and stopped them about six years ago as my thyroid balanced out. It was on the low side, but the docs said it was ok to come off the meds as long as it didn't go lower. I was still fatigued but could function. Would lose energy after 5 hours of work, and have been maintaining that pace. I have to work until age 70 to get sustainable retirement income. This treatment has come at the most convenient time in my life. I honestly don't think I could have survived when the interferon was the only thing available. I have friends that have gone through that, some came thru and others succumbed before the newer meds were available as their treatment didn't work.

Lynn K:
Before Mavyret became available most of us were taking Harvoni. Many of us experienced what we called the Harvoni high where we were feeling extra energized like maybe having a little too much coffee. Most found it to be a pleasant side effect while a few did not like that feeling.

I think a couple of other people also reported feeling extra energized while taking Mavyret. Or it could also be from no longer having the virus allowing us to feel normal for the first time in many years.

Hope all continues to go well for you

Shellae:
I was blood tested today and hope the results are good. Starting my 5th week.

Shellae:
 ;DI am so stoked...My blood testing came back and from 8,420,000 a few months ago, has dropped to <15 NONDETECTED

Lynn K:
Hey congrats!

Now onwards to finishing treatment and get that 12 weeks after treatment test that says not detected

Best of luck with the rest of your treatment

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version