Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:26:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55130
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 209
  • Online Ever: 3061
  • (September 25, 2024, 11:40:40 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 151
Total: 151

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 8700 times)

Offline edmed

Happy New Year
« on: December 31, 2014, 07:11:56 pm »
I just want to say to everybody Happy New Year.

Today make a whole week on my Harvoni adventure. I'm very happy to say, this is awesome :-) I've only experienced minimal headaches and its nothing i cant handle, also some mild fatigue but I think the fatigue really come from working long shifts. I work on my feet all day so is kinda of normal for me. I'm very grateful for this opportunity, another chance to win the fight against this terrible virus. I'm eating healthy, getting plenty of rest, going for walks and hopefully i can start riding my soon.

thank to all,
      Ed

Offline BattleTheBeast

• Female, 57 - SVR12 as of 7/23/15!!
Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 08:48:49 pm »
Happy New Year to you as well Ed!

Glad you are doing well with the Harvoni, hopefully it won't be too hard on you and you can get back to your riding soon.

It's a little cold here for walks right now, every winter I say I am going to move where it's warm and haven't done it yet. Maybe in 10 years or so when I can retire that will be a better option for me!

SVR in 2015 is what I wish for all of us!

Mel
~Mel~
Hep C, Type 1, 10/11  viral load 8,238,340, AST-60, ALT-57 Bili .6  Stage 4 cirrhosis,
Week 4 VL <15 AST 20 - ALT 27 Bili .9
Week 9 - switched to Harvoni VL UD!! AST 20 ALT 19

EOT date is 4/30/2015,
SVR 12 is 7/23/15 ACHIEVED!!! 
and SVR 24 ACHIEVED!!

Offline Rubye

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 10:03:23 pm »
Happy New Year Everyone!

Offline badbradley

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 02:13:40 am »

HAPPY NEW YEAR BACK AT YA!
Geno 1a
Sov/Oly 12wks - relapse
Har/Riba 12wks
Alt-16  Ast-17 SVR - 12
Alt-15  Ast-14 SVR - 24

Offline JillLynn

• contracted 1973/ peg/rib 1999 & 2004/on harvoni
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 10:46:27 am »
Bring it on 2015! We are ready! Happy New Year!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 10:49:00 am by JillLynn »

Offline sunrise

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 12:20:06 pm »
Happy New Year all warriors!!!
            Its a snow day here in the southwest!  6 inches!. I'm still waiting for EOT vl results. Very frustrating. I have my 4 week test Jan 19th. Hope you all are cozy, warm and slaying the dragon! ......best wishes Sunrise

Offline JillLynn

• contracted 1973/ peg/rib 1999 & 2004/on harvoni
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 12:52:20 pm »
Sunrise.....6 inches....holy moly girl!
Just found out my first day in Duluth it's going to be -8 (wind chill -21)  oh boy!  cold just thinking about it!

I'm waiting for your results too!    totally sending you the big GOOD NEWS vibes!!!

Big hug!
and double cheers to slaying this dragon once and for all!  Good riddance sucka!

Jill

Offline sunrise

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 01:27:16 pm »
-21 holy moly back at ya! You visiting up there? Anyhow sounds like you're doing great Jill! thank you for all your well wishes and I'll definitely get back to you when I get my results you have a great day guys big hugs Jill... Sunrise

Offline badbradley

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 09:19:02 am »
Jill,
   Have a great time on your owl safari to Sax-Zim-Bog! Don't forget to pack your longjohns! Polar vortex lobe heading straight for you - most of us! Wishing you safe travels and  a hooray for your last week of medicine!
                                                                            Brad
Geno 1a
Sov/Oly 12wks - relapse
Har/Riba 12wks
Alt-16  Ast-17 SVR - 12
Alt-15  Ast-14 SVR - 24

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.