Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:09:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 69
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 61
Total: 61

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Olysio/Sovaldi virus  (Read 8733 times)

Offline Anette

• Soon just transplanted, not transplanted with Hep
Olysio/Sovaldi virus
« on: July 13, 2014, 04:42:28 pm »
You who take Olysio / Sovaldi, do you desire to present your blood with virus numbers. It would be interesting to see how medicine has affected blood samples. this is my statistic so far.

Started 23 june with 23 milion
After 2 weeks  2.430 thousend
4 weeks i will know 22 july
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 04:47:29 pm by Anette »
Genotype 1a

Offline lporterrn

• LucindaPorterRN
    • LucindaPorterRN
Re: Olysio/Sovaldi virus
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 07:29:04 pm »
This is like watching "The Biggest Loser" except in this case, we want everyone to win.
Lucinda Porter, RN
1988 Contracted HCV
1997 Interferon nonresponder
2003 PEG + ribavirin responder-relapser
2013 Cured (Harvoni + ribavirin clinical trial)
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/lucindakporter

Offline Dharn55

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 08:12:54 pm »
Wow! I am always amazed at the VL numbers that some have. After 30 years do the disease I was still only between 1 and 2 million before I started the treatment last week. I guess my body has held out pretty well. I have never really felt that sick or has any overt symptoms.

Offline amocuatli

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 06:48:54 pm »
My highest viral load was 15,000,000
My lowest was 4,400,000
Week 4 test results OLYSIO/SOVALDI <15 detectable

Offline lporterrn

• LucindaPorterRN
    • LucindaPorterRN
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 08:58:24 pm »
Love those < 15 results!
Lucinda Porter, RN
1988 Contracted HCV
1997 Interferon nonresponder
2003 PEG + ribavirin responder-relapser
2013 Cured (Harvoni + ribavirin clinical trial)
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/lucindakporter

Offline Anette

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 03:52:11 pm »
Today I have been on my 4 weeks control and left the samples that I get answers on Friday. My doctor was quite lyrical over my two weeks trial. I will return on Friday with the answer. Waiting with bated breath!
Genotype 1a

Offline jberlin

• Global Moderator
  • Contracted Hep C in 76, treated 2004 & 2012, cured
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 06:12:50 pm »
I would easily take the bet you will be UD with the number of logs you dropped in just 2 weeks.  Keep taking your meds as you are well on the way to being cured!  Congrats!
jack

Offline Anette

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 08:48:38 am »
I do not think that's true. Sample answer that would come on this Friday was decided today. I'm a zero!! They found no virus. I am so happy and walking on clouds today. Cry and laughs now and then, all of joy.
My doctor has not decided if he wants me to take 12 or 24 weeks of treatment. He gives me answers tomorrow. if he decides 12 weeks I take my last dose on September 7, That is my birthday!
It will be the best gift I have received in my entire life. I intend to stick around here and continue to tell you about my treatment. thank you to everyone who has come me encouraging words, you are needed!
Have nice day all of you.........
Genotype 1a

Offline steve

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 07:59:19 pm »
I get my first blood work done on August 14. I started solvaldi/olysio on July 14 with little side effects so far . My viral load was 5 million before I started

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.