Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:26:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55126
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 68
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 48
Total: 48

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Happy Day  (Read 9970 times)

Offline crysmel

Happy Day
« on: August 04, 2014, 09:44:18 pm »
Yea, my viral dropped from millons to just 35 in 3 weeks. It is a miracle drug should be clear in a week or so.

Offline happy hepper

Re: Happy Day
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 09:53:35 pm »
Congratulations!! You're on your way now, no stopping you!!

Offline crysmel

Willie G
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 09:56:32 pm »
When do you get your quant blood work

Offline Evil Santa

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 09:41:29 am »
It really is a great feeling isn't it!!
Jim

Offline crysmel

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 09:58:45 am »
Oh yes Jim, where are you with your treatment. For the first time in years I feel like making plans for the future.
Irene

Offline willie g

• geno 1 25million etc. s/o for treatment
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 05:52:34 pm »
I DONT EVEN REMEMBER POSTING THAT QUESTION ABOUT WHEN DO YOU GET YOUR QUANT LOAD AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS AND IT WASNT A ??? THAT NEEDED TO BE ANSWERED, AM I GETTING WORSE OR BETTER OR IS THERE ANOTHER WILLIE G LOL LETS HOPENOT BECAUSE ONES ENOUGH! RIGHT FOLKS? WIERD, I REALLY DONT HAVE A CLUE, I MUST HAVE BEEN SLEEP TYPING. AND ITS TOO SHORT TO BE ONE OF MY POSTS HA HA[I HATE ALWAYS USING THAT LOL THING SO I HAVE TO SWITCH UP ;OLD SCHOOL; BOTTOM LINE IS CRYSMEL ITS GOOD TO HERE YOUR DOING WELL.  WILLIE G 1  ??   GOD HELP US IF THERES A 2

Offline Evil Santa

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 06:49:48 pm »
Oh yes Jim, where are you with your treatment. For the first time in years I feel like making plans for the future.
Irene
Hey Crysmel, I've got 3 weeks left on my 12 week S/O course. Was Undetectable at 4 weeks.  Yep that Undetectable really gives a person a new lease on life!! I contracted Hep c in the early 70's and it was detected in 1999. Non responder to Interferon and Ribaviron so been living with it for awhile...

Offline virgha828

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 12:48:31 pm »
Such great news Crysmel, my first labs will be tommorrow at 7am. Im excited and nervouse all at the same time. It will be the first day of my second week as well. So i will be eager to see what these meds do in one week! I definitley understand about future plans.... Its goodbye to that looming gloom and doom!

Good luck to all of us !!!!

Offline MWS

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 08:35:10 am »
Congrats Crysmel, I go in about 15 minutes for my 4 week bloodtest and see the Doc on Monday.  Keeping fingers crossed, no side effects thus far and feel really good.  Will check back in after seeing the Doc on Monday hoping to join the UD club..

Offline Kay

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 09:18:23 am »
I am into wk 4 of Sovaldi/Olysio, no side effects, my 2 wk labs are NEGATIVE! this truly is a miracle drug! I am genotype 1b, grade 2, stage 3, contracted in  1965 at age 5, through a blood transfusion. I unsuccessfully tried tx 3x over the years, and the sides where awful, this tx seems too easy! Still can't believe it! I have more energy! I also have non-hodgkins lymphoma that is linked to hep c, hoping to put that into remission now! Good Luck to all! ♡

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.