Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:19:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 157
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: New and scared  (Read 11065 times)

Offline Zeda33

New and scared
« on: August 10, 2014, 03:26:12 am »
I am a 33 yr old f who has no idea what is going on in her body. These are my questions( both hep b and c) Are eye pain/ burning, sore lower back(base of spine) and abdomen near hips, hot feeling skin, bone and muscle pain, and very odd tiredness ( kind of like I have been drugged feeling) Are symptoms of either b or c? I am not sure if I am seeing yellowing in my eyes or not either because it is mild if so. Is it pronounced when jaundice is in the eyes? The veins are apparent on the lower half of my eyes. I also have a tightness in my throat and my sinuses are dry with pressure. I am seeing my doc tomorrow to retest and check all functions. I feel very ill now and need to know what others know about the acute symptoms. Thank you all

Offline willie g

• geno 1 25million etc. s/o for treatment
Re: New and scared
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 05:02:46 am »
Hi TIREDNESS IS A SYMPTOM ALONG WITH MANY MORE. YOUR BEST BET IS TO HAVE BLOOD WORK DONE AND ONCE YOU ARE AT DR. JUST TELL HIM WHAT YOU WROTE HERE.YOU WON'T KNOW ANYTHING TILL BLOOD WORK COMES BACK WHICH CAN TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS OR LESS, WHICH I AM SURE YOUR DR. WILL GIVE YOU A FOLLOWUP APPT. OR A PHONE CALL.TALK TO DR.  DON'T BE FREAKING OUT,THEY HAVE NEW DRUGS THAT ARE KNOCKING THIS THING OUT OF THE BALLPARK.YOUR ON A GOOD SITE AND I CAN ASSURE YOU ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ARE HERE BUT GET BLOOD WORK AND GO FROM THERE.EACH TIME YOU GO TO DR. BRING STUFF TO TAKE NOTES AND START A FOLDER TO KEEP ALL YOUR RESULTS ETC. IN. AND STOP WORRYING,JUST DO THE FOOTWORK FOR NOW.  WELCOME WILLIE G

Offline Zeda33

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 09:28:13 am »
Hi TIREDNESS IS A SYMPTOM ALONG WITH MANY MORE. YOUR BEST BET IS TO HAVE BLOOD WORK DONE AND ONCE YOU ARE AT DR. JUST TELL HIM WHAT YOU WROTE HERE.YOU WON'T KNOW ANYTHING TILL BLOOD WORK COMES BACK WHICH CAN TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS OR LESS, WHICH I AM SURE YOUR DR. WILL GIVE YOU A FOLLOWUP APPT. OR A PHONE CALL.TALK TO DR.  DON'T BE FREAKING OUT,THEY HAVE NEW DRUGS THAT ARE KNOCKING THIS THING OUT OF THE BALLPARK.YOUR ON A GOOD SITE AND I CAN ASSURE YOU ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ARE HERE BUT GET BLOOD WORK AND GO FROM THERE.EACH TIME YOU GO TO DR. BRING STUFF TO TAKE NOTES AND START A FOLDER TO KEEP ALL YOUR RESULTS ETC. IN. AND STOP WORRYING,JUST DO THE FOOTWORK FOR NOW.  WELCOME WILLIE G

Not sure if I am replying back correctly but I guess I'll do it this way ;) I go in on Monday to see if anything is abnormal. Previous to this, I have come out negative for everything. I did start hep b shots back in April but had an exposure in june. A breakage. I am a regular tester anyways. I really wish more people would take testing seriously and understand that having no symptoms at all makes no difference. That has been the top reason I hear as an excuse not to. Can you tell me what is the most common time line after symptoms, people will test positive?it has been four weeks at least for me.Thank you for responding!

Offline willie g

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 10:53:52 am »
finally figured this callback thing.I am not computer Davy at all but the cause I see on other posts I did same thing.it sounds like your ON top of things. I am hep c GENO1 25million  7,1our I just had my 3rd BLOOD draw the other day.I will know more in a couple weeks. I am lucky to be on Silo and oylisio PLEASE excuse my spelling and writing format. Good luck to you and I am glad you are here and again thank you for bringing that to my attention. WILLIE g

Offline willie g

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 10:56:54 am »
Cap lock I don't know why this kindle automatically puts WORDS in that doesn't make since. Cap lock lol

Offline willie g

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 11:25:33 am »
This forum took me awhile to get around too.up at top it says forum, then you go to unread under your name and click and that will bring you to all the questions of the day.and yesterday etc. I am still trying to get the hang out of all of this. I'm sure I have irritated people with the lock thing and my long replies.sometimes(most lol)  I go on and on .all I can do is try my best.it's an assumeable world today.sometimes they figure YOU mean this about something and you met something else all together so the comment you may get back might PISS you off or confuse you. Lol I hope you understand what I'M trying to say. Hang in there buddy and there is a lot of knowledge able PEOPLE on this site, some slot more than others 6weeks AGO I didn't know squishy pot about any of this.Lol Willie g  see it says squishy instead of squidly and slot instead of alot. This FRIGGIN machine. I'm old school. A STAMP and ENVELOPE would do me fine lol

Offline Zeda33

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 11:39:41 am »
I get what you mean Willy g. ;) I am glad there are forums like this for us all. I really appreciate the support! I would rather write a letter too but the modern age is a stickler for progression lol. I hope, even if I get a positive at some point, I can get the care I need. I feel like a bus has run me over lol. What did you experience if anything? And how did you find out? - i understand if that is too personal to answer :)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 11:47:54 am by Zeda33 »

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.