Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:55:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 88
Total: 88

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: sorry hep c  (Read 13931 times)

Offline willie g

• geno 1 25million etc. s/o for treatment
sorry hep c
« on: August 11, 2014, 02:02:25 am »
i was conversing with someone yesterday and she asked me to turn my cap lock off, at first i had no clue. it was then explained  it is like hollaring,, wow i went back and  looked at my previous posts and ill be dammed i have been doing it right along, even on facebook which i just got on due to pictures of grandkids,  so everybody probably thinks i have been hollaring, what an egghead, thats the last thing i would ever want to be doing to anyone,,what a gift she or he gave me,and folks the last thing you need is to think someoneone is hollaring at you, i always thought it was good so you could see the text better and when someone did that to me i thought it was great cause i could see it better and now i believe they may have been hollaring at me,  dam,just when you think you know what your doing, hope everyone is feeling the best they can this am,, i cant sleep and that lump and pain imy side has really been bad, willie g geno 1

Offline lporterrn

• LucindaPorterRN
    • LucindaPorterRN
Re: sorry hep c
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 10:55:37 am »
Willie - I am crazy about you. You have a big heart, and one of the humblest people I've come to know on these forums. I love your ability to learn new things, and although the cap thing can be interpreted that way, I am pretty sure everyone new you were just typing - not hollering. I don't think everyone knows the thing about the caps - so probably others weren't hollering unless their words reflected. If someone says YOU SOB  then I'd bet they are hollering.

Keep posting Willie - CAP or no cap
Lucinda Porter, RN
1988 Contracted HCV
1997 Interferon nonresponder
2003 PEG + ribavirin responder-relapser
2013 Cured (Harvoni + ribavirin clinical trial)
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/lucindakporter

Offline willie g

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 12:08:30 pm »
thankyou lucinda, bucky sent me that message which was fine and she said she was going to skip my comments cause she didnt like me hollaring, she had a good point so just to make sure no one else was feeling that i wanted to explain to other members  ,hey, im old school; and dont know much how young people think and i just joined facebook to see pitcures of grandchildren and i comment on there but i have it figured it out now and to be safe ill just make sure caps is off, thanks so much for your comment, it made me feel real good.  ps i read your article about going to the one pill, that sounds so good for folks coming up, i figured out how to go to that front page which is home i believe and thats cool because you have alot of info there as well as other stuff, you take care and i will be sticking around, you learn something everyday, thankyou  willie g  your a kind lady

Offline Mike

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 04:41:38 pm »
I was going to tell you that Locked-caps means that you're yelling. BUT FIGURED YOU WERE JUST EXCITED ALL THE TIME. :)
Genotype 1a
Treated 2001 with PEG and RIBV
Treated in 2014 SOL+PEG+RIBV
Cured July 2014

Offline willie g

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 05:19:17 pm »
ha ha  see, i am glad i wrote that post, oh my gosh, you live and you learn, lol  now i see these envelope things in the middle of replys or comments,, what the heck are those?  thanks mike, no more caps for  willie g

Offline Mike

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 05:33:11 pm »
Hey Willie G,

The envelope thing at the end of my post was suppose to be a smiley face - but I don't thing the forum system processes these right.

In any event keep on keeping on!

Mike
Genotype 1a
Cured July 2014

Offline willie g

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 05:57:23 pm »
that boy bro, keep on trucking, life's pretty darn good, i have realized that more lately, it has been like a sabbatical I've needed for awhile. i miss riding in the sun and by night I'm just trying to get by and try to get some sleep, but fall riding will be nice, my ironhead loves cool weather.[not my head folks,] its the brand of my Harley ha ha  Willie g

Offline Mike

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2014, 06:26:19 pm »
Just think Willie - no more virus slowing you down, scoottin' on your scooter all 'round town! Breeze in your face, sun on your brow - nothin' but a white line guiding you around!

Best, Mike
Genotype 1a
Cured July 2014

Offline Zeda33

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2014, 10:06:40 pm »
I did not even take it as that ;) I figured it was just a cool thing. Ty willie g.

Offline rainbowray

• Gen 1B
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 03:16:18 pm »
I just read your posts Willie, I know about the cap thing but figured you just had brain fog, so blame it on the soon to be gone HEPC !!

Offline Bucky

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 03:46:41 pm »
willie g,   I was looking at your profile to see where you lived because here in the south we use a lot of nick names. Mine happens to be Bucky. Not fussing brother, but in an earlier post you referred to me as Becky and female. I will assure you that I am 100% male. I used to hunt a lot when I was much much younger ( I don't want to hear about it from the vegans & PETA people) and I shot a 12 point Buck that I had mounted. My grandfather was jealous and started calling me Bucky and it stuck. My mother was not amused by this. There aren't many people who actually know my real first name.
I see from the post above that you ride....a real bike! There is a big Harley Rally every spring in Myrtle Beach SC and I go every year. I can no longer ride because of a spinal fusion, but I still enjoy the company and all the cool people.
Bucky with a U
I HAVE SLAYED THE DRAGON.....CURED SVR24!

Offline willie g

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2014, 06:33:45 am »
Hey BUCKY, I just figured out ,I go to replies under my name and I see old posts and new that have different replies, I thought I had to go to messages because when I use to hit replies it always said No replies so I stopped going there,because I am on a KINDLE my fingers are big SO I accidentally hit replies instead of unread lol and now I am playing catchup.also this thing will not put exactly what you type if it is slang or unspelled.for instance I was typing to tess this AM about rashes and I typed rashy which automatically put TRASHY lol thank God I try to remember to proof read now before I send. 12 pointer, that's great and I have been to myrtyle beach rally. Great time, you want to have one he'll OF a crazy time go to the STURGIS RALLY.like you said you don't need a bike but just kickback and enjoy SHOW lol. Well your a man ha ha my mind thinks backwards sometimes. I knew a native american girl who's NICKNAME was BUCKY. Her family's last name is bucktooth so her NICKNAME is BUCKY  oh brother lol like I said before I had never really bothered with puters etc. Just bike parts. Oh man what a new experience lol I'm sure there's plenty out there now that think I am either an as whole or tripping on lsd( see I typed asshole and it put as whole)  ha ha ha I'm going to PISS my pants. I'm Roughcut GATOR BY THE WAY,LATER BROTHER, bow season is right around the corner  Willie g

Offline willie g

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 11:44:19 am »
hey bucky, im not sure if im doing this right but I believe I am we will see

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.