Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:40:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55126
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 65
Total: 65

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Stange day at week 6  (Read 6699 times)

Offline DesertGuy

Stange day at week 6
« on: August 11, 2014, 09:01:17 am »
Yesterday , pills as usual at 6 ,a small breakfast, and then about 9, I got tired, sleepy. Took a nap but could not get any energy. Around noon took my blood pressure. Very low with a heartbeat of 44. I'm a slow beater, but this was not normal during the day. Spent all day in bed, sleeping off and on thru the night. Woke today more rested. Actually worst day I've had so far I think.

Offline lporterrn

• LucindaPorterRN
    • LucindaPorterRN
Re: Stange day at week 6
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 10:59:13 am »
This happened to me - my doc didn't change anything, but I think it is worth a call to your doc. I had this intermittently, and it turned out that it was independent of the meds, although at the time I didn't realize it was coincidental. 
Lucinda Porter, RN
1988 Contracted HCV
1997 Interferon nonresponder
2003 PEG + ribavirin responder-relapser
2013 Cured (Harvoni + ribavirin clinical trial)
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/lucindakporter

Offline DesertGuy

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 11:37:55 am »
That's what this is---I'm also a heart case, at that 70-30 spot where one cardiologist wants to put in a pacemaker--the other said to watch events like yesterday closer--which is what I plan on doing
it's a coincidence, yes, but thanks for your take, helped me realize it was, had the wife worried tho

Offline lporterrn

• LucindaPorterRN
    • LucindaPorterRN
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 07:16:57 pm »
One thing that helped me to remember is that a slow heart rate is usually way better to have than a fast one - it's like driving in the slow lane - easy on the engine, but infuriating for the rest of the drivers.
Lucinda Porter, RN
1988 Contracted HCV
1997 Interferon nonresponder
2003 PEG + ribavirin responder-relapser
2013 Cured (Harvoni + ribavirin clinical trial)
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/lucindakporter

Offline DesertGuy

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 07:26:00 pm »
Yep--started out today slow also--then made myself work thru it--took a few hours--started dipping again, stopped and ate some watermelon and have been on track the rest of the day--

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.