Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:35:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 119
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 117
Total: 117

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Hypnosis  (Read 7740 times)

Offline Pelham123

• Genotype 2 - Tx Sovaldi/Riba
Hypnosis
« on: August 05, 2014, 08:22:31 am »
 Hypnosis has had some success in reducing anxiety, and strengthening the immune system for cancer patients.  I recently listened to one CD that said to imagine sharks eating the cancer.  Throughout the day I imagine sovaldi sharks eating the HCV virus.   Don't know if it will help, but it makes me smile. 

Offline lporterrn

• LucindaPorterRN
    • LucindaPorterRN
Re: Hypnosis
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 09:33:23 am »
Thanks for this post. I am a fan of hypnosis. What I like about it most is that I know I am not hurting my liver because I am not ingesting anything. Can't prove that it helps, but it feels right.
Lucinda Porter, RN
1988 Contracted HCV
1997 Interferon nonresponder
2003 PEG + ribavirin responder-relapser
2013 Cured (Harvoni + ribavirin clinical trial)
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/lucindakporter

Offline willie g

• geno 1 25million etc. s/o for treatment
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 05:40:52 pm »
I WAS JUST CONVERSING WITH KEL ABOUT A SIMILAR TOPIC SO ILL CHECK OUT A BOOK ON BASIC HYPNOSIS AND MAYBE IT WILL HELP ME WITH SLEEP OR LESS IRRATABILITY [DOESNT LOOK LIKE ANYTHING IS GOING TO HELP ME WITH MY SPELLING HA HA]  THANKYOU  WILLIE G  LIKE THEY SAY 'YOU HAVE TO CIRCULATE TO PERCULATE"  WHEN IT COMES TO DIFFERNT MATTERS TRYING TO FIND ANSWERS, IF THAT MAKES ANY SINCE.  WILLIE G  HCV  GENO 1 12MILLION 7.1 ETC. INTO 3RD WEEK GOING TO DR. TOMMORROW TO TALK ABOUT NEW BLOOD LEVELS ETC.  FIRST ;BIG; STEP

Offline Mike

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 08:00:23 pm »
Hey Willie,

You'll be in the Undie club in a couple more weeks. I can't wait to read your post when it happens!!!

Best wishes, Mike
Genotype 1a
Treated 2001 with PEG and RIBV
Treated in 2014 SOL+PEG+RIBV
Cured July 2014

Offline happy hepper

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 05:18:15 pm »
My 2 week viral load was <15.....from millions....I am so joyful,and grateful. I truly am (but a little tiny bit of me is disappointed that it wasn't undetected).......I will stay positive and take that as a good result at only two weeks. Olysio/Solvaldi combo is pretty easy. In fact, I like it because I feel that the most important event in my life is occurring inside of me. I live in Hawaii so it's a little hard to keep out of the sun, but so far so good. I go to the Liver Center at Queens Hospital, Honolulu and this experience couldn't be better. Everything has been arranged for me and everyone has been friendly and caring. I wish the best to all of you that are at various stages of getting well. With these new medications we'll all be free of this awful disease one day soon. Aloha, Jane

Offline lporterrn

• LucindaPorterRN
    • LucindaPorterRN
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 08:09:15 pm »
Hi Happy Hepper Great news! Did the test say detectable at <15 or just <15? Sometimes the interpretation is that <15 is undetectable, depending on the read-out. Great either way.
Lucinda Porter, RN
1988 Contracted HCV
1997 Interferon nonresponder
2003 PEG + ribavirin responder-relapser
2013 Cured (Harvoni + ribavirin clinical trial)
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/lucindakporter

Offline happy hepper

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 08:41:43 pm »
It said detected.

Offline willie g

• geno 1 25million etc. s/o for treatment
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 01:59:29 pm »
happy hepper just wondering where you are at now, I just learned how to see replies[long story] and I saw you said it was detected, that was in agust how bout now?  willie g

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.