Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:05:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 119
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 90
Total: 90

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: 2/3 finished!  (Read 10163 times)

Offline Bucky

2/3 finished!
« on: August 15, 2014, 10:36:40 am »
WELL TODAY i OPENED MY LAST BOTTLES OF MEDICATION!!!!!!!!!  I am happy and excited with only four weeks left. The month after starting, I was so anxious waiting for my first blood test that I just about went nuts. Since I was UD on that visit my Dr. said that there was no need to check again until I finished my meds.
I retired one month before starting treatment because my job was very stressful at times and I know that stress by itself is hard on your body. Since I have some free time now, I have about three months worth of outdoor projects to work on. I hope that this will keep my mind occupied and help pass the time.
Feeling great today,

Bucky
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 11:03:32 am by Bucky »
I HAVE SLAYED THE DRAGON.....CURED SVR24!

Offline virgha828

Re: 2/3 finished!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 10:45:42 am »
Hi bucky thats wonderful! Your almost there. Its great to hear your feeling so well!
You have given me a lift by being so positive, ty!!!

Virginia

Offline lporterrn

• LucindaPorterRN
    • LucindaPorterRN
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 12:48:01 am »
What a great post Bucky. I am excited about your life ahead!
Lucinda Porter, RN
1988 Contracted HCV
1997 Interferon nonresponder
2003 PEG + ribavirin responder-relapser
2013 Cured (Harvoni + ribavirin clinical trial)
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/lucindakporter

Offline happy hepper

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 01:23:08 am »
Bucky, congratulations on being u/d. I had my 4 week blood test today, will get results next week. I pray for u/d but will be optimistic if it is less.

Offline happy hepper

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 07:13:26 pm »
To all those on treatment, it is so worth it!!! One month into treatment and I just got
Undetected results!!! I am so grateful and emotional right now, I don't know who to thank first. Thank you all on this forum, we are all warriors fighting side by side against an enemy that threatens to kill us, but we have new arms now and we will win. For those that have to wait a little longer, don't despair, there will be more effective weapons coming. I don't even care that money is the motivater for new drugs, what ever it takes, we will be the winners! I'm not going away, but aloha for today!

Offline lporterrn

• LucindaPorterRN
    • LucindaPorterRN
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 07:38:51 pm »
Wow Happy Hepper - you are really living up to your name. Congratulations!!!! Thank you for sharing the good news.
Lucinda Porter, RN
1988 Contracted HCV
1997 Interferon nonresponder
2003 PEG + ribavirin responder-relapser
2013 Cured (Harvoni + ribavirin clinical trial)
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/lucindakporter

Offline willie g

• geno 1 25million etc. s/o for treatment
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 12:04:00 am »
good for you bucky,!, I am glad for you.   willie g

Offline Mike

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 12:33:01 am »
That's great news Bucky and Happy Hepper!!!! ♪♫♪♫ (insert theme song from the movie Rocky) ♪♫♪

Best wishes, Mike
Genotype 1a
Treated 2001 with PEG and RIBV
Treated in 2014 SOL+PEG+RIBV
Cured July 2014

Offline happy hepper

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 03:08:23 am »
Thanks Mike!

Offline willie g

• geno 1 25million etc. s/o for treatment
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 02:13:06 pm »
hey Bucky, I see in the reply section you were 2 thirds into treatment,  last bottle,, I know this is sometime later but you killed the dragon right? sorry so late in reply but just read it.  hae a good week 12 pointer willie g

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.