Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 14, 2024, 12:49:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

  • Total Posts: 55130
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 237
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 98
Total: 98


Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: What Kind of Doctor Should You See For Hepatitis C Treatment?  (Read 7087 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Hep Editors

  • Member
  • Posts: 784
    • Hep Mag
What Kind of Doctor Should You See For Hepatitis C Treatment?
« on: September 15, 2014, 11:19:37 am »
If you’re considering treatment for hepatitis C virus (HCV) and haven’t yet found a doctor, you may be wondering what kind of clinician is best for you. Today, most people with hep C go to a gastroenterologist or a hepatologist; and those who are coinfected with HIV often continue seeing their infectious disease physician or HIV specialist for hep C treatment. But is there any benefit to seeing one kind of provider over another?

Read more: http://www.hepmag.com/articles/specialist_treatment_2502_26172.shtml?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=mainstage&utm_campaign=exclusives

Offline willie g

  • Member
  • Posts: 427
  • geno 1 25million etc. s/o for treatment
Re: What Kind of Doctor Should You See For Hepatitis C Treatment?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 08:36:23 am »
Thanks for article, i had to have some work done on my gastro[constsnt heartburn etc.] luckily the office and Dr. i see do both. good info  ''just''willie g


© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.