Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:27:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55126
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 134
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 117
Total: 117

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: 11th week  (Read 8367 times)

Offline crysmel

11th week
« on: September 24, 2014, 06:33:00 pm »
I am in my 11th week and this has been the worst for fatigue and shaky, could just stay in bed forever.
Anyone else going through this and why know

Offline lporterrn

• LucindaPorterRN
    • LucindaPorterRN
Re: 11th week
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 09:03:13 pm »
I don't know enough about S+O to speak to this, but I do know that this is typical for the interferon-based treatment. Here is what I do know - you are almost done, and you are tough, and this will pass when you are done. Keep your eye on the prize.
Lucinda Porter, RN
1988 Contracted HCV
1997 Interferon nonresponder
2003 PEG + ribavirin responder-relapser
2013 Cured (Harvoni + ribavirin clinical trial)
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/lucindakporter

Offline hopefulAries

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 03:44:54 pm »
Crysmel,
I also feel fatigued at all times. I don't want to get out of bed some days.
I have had severe muscle/joint pain, to the point of not being able to walk sometimes. Sometimes the pain is so bad, I just cry. I can't wait until I am done with these meds, however, they are still a miracle drug. They are saving people's lives everyday. I am also undetectable after just a couple of weeks of therapy. I found out in June that I was + hepc, don't know how long I had it. It was living silently in my liver, had no symptoms at all.

Hang in there. It will get better! You will feel like a brand new person when all this is said and done! Good luck and keep looking for a better day!

Offline willie g

• geno 1 25million etc. s/o for treatment
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 12:02:42 am »
crysmel  howdy partner! I have 9 days left and right now my biggest side effect is FAT!  [ I am sitting here holding my typing hand with my other and sitting sideways to push out some relief[know what I mean,, yup, it kinda smells etc. im sure you get the picture] plus it FEELS[just feels, thank God] like my stomach is down around my knees , [yes . I mean around, not down].for once since this treatment I ate a FULL dinner, I even thru some pork in there, blah....  too much.. to fast....  today was a good day and I am sorry about how you feel.  really stinks,, but your on your last ride here so maybe it is the flu? I had a cold the other day and chills I got from my wonderful grandchild the other day, its going around,,, have you been cutting back on your COFFIN TIME,, heck I am keeping mine,,, I've had some REAL FUN  in there but as you know I bought the double x model !   you hang there kid and I am praying for you right now!  ''just''  Willie g ,, PS  tomorrow or in a few hours I will be playing ''ring around the Rosie...  yup.. I will have a ring around my Rosie[butt cheeks] you can bet your ass on that one   !

Offline crysmel

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 08:40:20 pm »
Willie G, you have such a way with words.lol  Yes I have 3 days of pills left and my last blood work Wed.
I think I have a sinus infection.  Do feel better, but can not stay awake the last few days I sleep most of the time.  My daughter thinks its the meds and my body needing that rest.  I am just going with it and sleep when I have to.
I am so dreading winter they are predicting a bad one.
Sorry about your rosie problem.
Take care and we are almost there.

Offline willie g

• geno 1 25million etc. s/o for treatment
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 12:41:24 am »
YES WE ARE MY FRIEND!!Scooby Doo ! Rosie was as i expected and today ROSIE and i are still at it,i will have to get some new reading material lol. TO THE MOON ALICE! "Just" willie g kicking coolie on hep c

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.