Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:27:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 79
Total: 79

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I think i may have been infected  (Read 8535 times)

Offline warriorknight

I think i may have been infected
« on: November 15, 2014, 12:53:46 pm »
Hi guys

I started to feel unwell nearly 7 weeks ago and continue to feel sick. This started with burning/tingling pain down by right side and my right nipple area which also raised a small cyst type lump underneath which is sore. Following this came pain/tingling in my arms and pain in my thighs with general feeling of being unwell. Then pain in my right side where my liver is. The pain then went in to the right side of my face and right eye making it blurry to see out of that eye. Then came the headaches and mild fever and chills that have persisted. The pain in my side has persisted with the fever dropping off. Remaining with a feeling of being unwell and groggyness. I have had pins and needles type pains all over particulary in my fingers and arms. Went to the GP they first said shingles, next was the viral infection and now third time visit they sent me for blood tests. There was a full range of tests done. Some of the tests have come back as normal however my liver function test has not come back yet but should be back next week... i am presuming there is something wrong/stopping the hurried process of the liver function test coming back quickly which is what is pointing me to this type of illness. I have had a liver test a few years ago which said i had Gilbert's syndrome.

I have previously shared cocaine with people and have got tattoo's. The most recent time of taking cocaine was 8 weeks before i started to feel unwell and that was the first time in years that i had partaken.

I am just looking for some help, advice and maybe assistance to getting well again!

Thanks

Offline Bucky

Re: I think i may have been infected
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 01:15:55 pm »
warriorknight,
Welcome and sorry but I don't have a clue. I first thought shingles as well.
Bucky
I HAVE SLAYED THE DRAGON.....CURED SVR24!

Offline warriorknight

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 01:31:34 pm »
Ok thank you for the reply. I have also got these tiny red dots randomly over my body. Not like a rash just tiny individual ones on my chest and arms. About 10 of them that came when it began! :/

Offline lisapodolsky

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 10:02:54 am »
Are the tiny red dots painful? or Perhaps itchy??

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.