Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:47:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 157
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 107
Total: 107

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Find time for the things you love to do!  (Read 17453 times)

Offline Mugwump

• My number of posts means nothing, piscor ergo sum!
Find time for the things you love to do!
« on: January 18, 2015, 11:18:40 pm »
If you spend some time doing something you love the worries and cares fade away while on treatment. It does not matter what it may be to get the mind off the disease is as important as following the treatment guide lines.

I almost drove my wife to despair and I hope she can forgive my inconsiderate self absorbed obsession with every detail of making sure there were no screw ups in the timing of taking the pills. It became too much of an obsession and got in the way of our lives!

So I calmed down and went back at something with a new perspective instead of worrying about every little detail of my health. Just perhaps peace of mind is as important as knowing you are on track with the treatment regime. 

Studying classical music and keeping my mind active has over the years helped me to deal with this disease. You do not have to spend a fortune to do the things you love in fact real satisfaction is often found in that which is simple such as this little gem written originally for Segovia.

I cannot afford expensive equipment so the audio quality is not up to snuff but the overall joy I find is here in this music.

http://youtu.be/TzK_cxXsYlw

Your joy in life is important to more than just yourself and it is very easy to effect the joy of others by over obsessing with every little thing that can go wrong when you are dealing with HCV

In the interest of all here and to both good physical and mental health.

Regards
Eric
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 01:42:54 am by Mugwump »
Caution shameless self promotion below :-)
https://www.hepmag.com/article/eric-reesor-27742-782589663
DING DONG MY DRAGON (HCV) IS FINALLY DEAD!

Offline kate0b1

Re: Find time for the things you love to do!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 06:28:40 am »
Eric, that is lovely, my husband also plays simply for the joy of it.  it is usually how i fall asleep at night (unless he has the amp on).
 I have been trying to practice being in that spot where hep c does not rule my life, sometimes its easy and other times not so much.
truthfully though, I am finding its much easier now that i actually have a place to dump my fears and worries. ;)
kate

Offline Lukey

• Let Thy Food Be Thy Medicine
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 08:26:17 am »
I love vintage audio gear and I own quite a bit of it, but not expensive brands like Marantz and McIntosh, but brands like Sony, Technics, Kenwood, Yamaha, Paradigm, Boston Acoustics, and Advent.

Joe
Male -  HCV since 1982 - Born 1951 ~ Geno 1a

Did 8 weeks of Harvoni in 2015. Got normal AST & ALT and undetected VL by week 5, then relapsed 4 weeks post.
-----------------------------------------------------------
July 5, 2018 : began 12 weeks of Vosevi with a VL of 540,000 and AST & ALT of 65 and 105.
2 weeks in : AST 19, ALT 20
5 weeks in : AST 18, ALT 12, VL "<15 detected"
10 weeks in : AST 19, ALT 14, VL "<15 not detected"
4 weeks post : "<15 not detected"

Offline Amj1951

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 08:27:50 am »
Beautiful Eric!! I wish I had a musical talent. I really enjoyed that. I saw a sign a couple weeks ago where a lady near me is offering after school tutoring and piano lessons. I have actually been considering stopping to see if she would take me on.

Enjoy your day!
Meredith

Offline Long_Haul

• Slayed the Dragon
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 03:46:33 pm »
Eric, I have always enjoyed listening to Segovia and have heard this done by him. I really enjoyed your interpretation of the music and can only say......BRAVO

I hope we get to hear more in the future!

I hear you about getting a bit too caught up on the therapy side of things. Got a reminder to pay more attention to life this morning when the 12 volt battery in my BobCat exploded about 18" behind my head while plowing snow. I escaped with a minor bump on the base of my skull from pieces of the battery case and strap. Fortunately I had one of those furry arctic hats on and it cushioned most of the impact. I will be spending a few hours relaxing and listening to music tonight,

Thank you for the link to your music, I really enjoyed it.

AL

Genotype 1A

Diagnosed 1989
Biopsy-cirrhosis stage 4 2000, no starting VL this round

3 rounds of Int+Rib
(Combo/48wks,Peg/26 Wks,Triple with Incivek/16wks)
UND with Incivek, Relapsed
Started 12 weeks Harvoni and Rib Jan 2nd,2015
4 weeks Undetected
8 weeks Undetected!
EOT at 12 weeks Undetected
EOT at 24 weeks STILL UNDETECTED
Completed TX Mar 26th,2015

EOT plus 4 weeks UNDETECTED
EOT plus 12 weeks UNDETECTED !!!!!!!!!!! I am DONE!

NO LONGER a member of the "WAITING GANG"

Offline dragonslayer

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 04:18:39 pm »
Eric,

Bravo Maestro!  Really nice work... I enjoyed.
Paul

DX 2008
Started Harvoni 11/26/14 for 8 wks
Completed 8 wks Harvoni 01/20/15
EOT RNA Quant result:  Detected 29
7.5 wk post tx: Detected < LLOQ(12)
11 wk post tx: UNDETECTED SVR12
24 wk post tx: UNDETECTED SVR24; AST 26; ALT 22; ALP 73
48 wk post tx: UNDETECTED SVR48; AST 18; ALT 18; ALP 70
GT 1a
vl 2.4mil
2008 bpx: Stage&Grade 0
2013 bpx: Stage&Grade: 0-1
IL28B: TT
likely infected early '70s

Offline Mugwump

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 05:30:55 pm »
My sincere thanks to all of you for the encouragement.

One thing that really helps me to relax before doing anything that requires precise movements and total mental concentration is to get the blood flowing to the tips of the fingers and all the way to the tips of the toes.

Tai chi is great at doing exactly that, if you watch slow northern Indian classical dancers you will notice that the movements of their art do exactly this, as does Balinese classical dance. It stands to reason that anything that requires this level of physical control also requires the body to be prepared. With the liver and all the other systems that rely upon it for energy now healing during treatment, doing simple exercise before beginning anything like playing music, dance, singing or working at something you love is the ticket. A relaxed and calm easy approach is far better than just jumping into things.

Harvoni is allowing me to finally relax and warm up to the extent that performance on the classical guitar is again becoming possible! And it is wonderful to feel the good emotions again.

Again thanks for the kind words and please stay on the happy train to relief from this disease.

My hopes and prayers for all here and to those who they love that 2015 will be the year we all turn the corner and are given the opportunity and freedom to become and do what we all do best.

Eric

Offline Mugwump

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 05:55:05 pm »
@Lukey, yes there is a future for those who save and restore these wonderful things. I still have a set of home brew kef speakers with crossovers I built in the 1983 and a decent analogue Pioneer stereo amp. And they out perform all the cheap crap with low end components, capacitors and transformers. You know the garbage you see on sale advertised at WALLYMART as being 1000 watt systems.

Just imagine if you actually had 1000 watts of program power in your living room LOL
The listener would go deaf as post in 30 seconds as this would translate into about 170 to 180 db at 10 feet! LOLX3

More and more people are starting to realize the real price we are paying for abject consumerism. The price is a lowing of quality and standards and a complete ignorance of what the advertisers are getting away with which is entertainment device garbage sales!

I also take things apart and fix them rather than just chucking them into the trash bin and buying the latest and greatest, it is good for both the mind and the wallet!

Best wishes
Eric

Offline badbradley

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 06:26:17 pm »
Eric,
    I enjoyed the performance. Nice playing. What brand guitar are you playing? It sounds good!     Brad
Geno 1a
Sov/Oly 12wks - relapse
Har/Riba 12wks
Alt-16  Ast-17 SVR - 12
Alt-15  Ast-14 SVR - 24

Offline Red Hen

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 06:42:39 pm »
This is a great post, Eric! Thanks.
genotype 1a
completed 12 weeks Viekira pak and ribavirin
final results due around the end of April
Undetected 12 weeks post treatment!

Offline Doluska

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2015, 06:53:13 pm »
Hi all! I agree with Eric! I am a nurse, but after heart surgery I am on disability. And I started to take art classes. Since than I am painting and it gives me such a joy! I just finished my S/O 12 weeks, and art taking my mind off waiting craziness! I wish u all good spirits and luck! D

Offline kate0b1

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2015, 07:13:28 pm »
holy crap Al I'm glad your ok, and kinda glad it is cold enough (where ever it is you are) that you had a heavy hood on.
kate

Offline Long_Haul

• Slayed the Dragon
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 09:31:08 pm »
Hi Kate, Just a minor bruise, could have been lethal. I figured  out the charging system was not stopping the charge and boiled the battery.   Need a new battery and figure out why it's over charging. 

Like Erik, I do a lot of building things and taking them part. Have done it since I was around 12. Motorcycles, cars, computers, electronics and anything mechanical. My Dad and his brothers all played guitars. I never could learn an instrument. I really admire anyone that plays and have a sincere love of music.

I live in Vermont and yes we get a lot of snow. Like Bob Marley says about Maine we have two seasons, Winter and getting ready for Winter. No slight to Alaska intended. Day 18 is done, I hope more people get good news this week.

AL
Genotype 1A

Diagnosed 1989

3 rounds of Int+Rib
4 weeks Undetected
8 weeks Undetected!

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
  • Get tested, get treated, get cured, fight Hep c!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 01:56:23 am »
Lukey

Wow I had that very Kenwood amp bought it new from the PX when I was in the Army!
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2001 Interferon Riba null response
2003 Pegintron Riba trial med null response
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
2014 12 week Sov/Oly relapse
10/14 fibroscan 27 PLT 96
2014 24 weeks Harvoni 15 weeks Riba
5/4/15 EOT not detected, ALT 21, AST 20
4 week post not detected, ALT 26, AST 28
12 week post NOT DETECTED (07/27/15)
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
24 week post NOT DETECTED! (10/19/15)
44 weeks (3/11/16)  fibroscan 33, PLT 111, HCV NOT DETECTED!
I AM FREE!

Offline Mugwump

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 04:10:45 am »
Eric,
    I enjoyed the performance. Nice playing. What brand guitar are you playing? It sounds good!     Brad
Tama TC 15 from 1979 one of the last built by Spanish Luthiers in Japan, all solid woods and as powerful and well build as a some guitars which cost much more. It was refretted by my brother who is a Luthier who built my other solid wood classical that has an englemann spruce top and different construction and woods but is a wonderful instrument that I will use for recording Bach and early baroque lute pieces. It has a much softer and more subtle sound but is great for playing Scarlatti harpsichord pieces and the like.

Because we cannot afford to go to a pro studio at ridiculous high rates and with time restrictions, I have only today rented a cheap but decent little zoom portable high quality recorder for two months. It along with a decent pair of mics will do a much better job of audio recording and I hope to post some better sounding recording to google drive and do them up as vids as well. Eventually to post with pictures of the music and instruments as well as snippets of me playing parts as vids and perhaps some other video distractions that are necessary for Youtube and people that are hooked on listening to videos. Personally I do not watch the sounds I make but I watch what I do with my hands and my body as I play because playing classical guitar is in truth a complex dance on the strings that makes sounds. 

For me this art and unfortunately for my weight controls, cooking, is doing an important job in dealing with the day to day anxiety of having and being treated for this disease. With music there is less need for restraining my emotions, with cooking however my gut tends to better my judgement, at times causing the fork to hit the plate too hard for the good of my liver :o

So woodshedding with my passion for music is great, it is also helping keep me away from the fridge at night, a definite win win IMO

Either way what I post to the net will all be strictly only what I can play the best at the time and I might not look too good as pure videos as I do have a tendency to emote too much while I play for the video camera and today's audience who by and large have an eyeball standard that demands someone who looks like a robot version of movie star in a tux playing so called classical music ::)

I currently only have about 5 short pieces up to recording standards but hope to record a great deal of music that I have played over the years given that this treatment is essentially giving me a second chance to do something I really love instead of just cleaning floors and the like! :)

Thanks for the compliments

Musically yours
Eric

Offline kate0b1

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 05:52:45 am »
@Al, well be careful with that, we don't want you to be killed by a battery while your trying to kill the beast. Ive never been to Vermont, my best friends daughter went to Vermont for college and stayed though lol. I love that saying about it, in PA they say we have winter, spring and penndot (our road crew).
@eric, I'm always a little jealous of people with such talent, and can we say we knew you when?

kate

Offline Lukey

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 08:49:32 am »
Very nice video Eric, I just listened to it and watched it.

I played guitar in rock and country Western bands in the late 60s and early 70s but right now I have a acoustic guitar on the living room wall for decoration more than anything else.

I started my affair with audio gear in 1973 when I got a new Sherwood S7900A receiver with 65 watts RMS. Around 2005 I found a deal on a new Yamaha HTR 5940 AV receiver for $99 so I got that and sold my NAD separates. A couple years later I got fed up with the so-so sound of the newfangled HTR receiver and decided to sell it and get back to better sounding, vintage gear. I have 4 amps right now and my best sounding amp is a Sony STR VX5 receiver that I got a few weeks ago for $27. It has 55 clean watts.

I picked up a nice pair of Boston Acoustics A60 speakers for $31 a while back, but the woofers needed refoaming so I got new surrounds for $9 and did it myself. So for $40 I have a great sounding pair of speakers. This is about my 4th refoam job and so far they've all turned out good.

This is what I now have in my bedroom for a system. A late 70s Technics SA 404 with 50 WPC and the Boston A60s I refoamed. It's a good enough sounding combination to be in my living room. :) The late 80s Sharp CD player is a very reliable unit that sounds about as good as any CDP I've heard, plays any CD I throw at it and doesn't skip, and it cost me $25.

So I have about $115 in this system but the cables and interconnects are worth more than the components. I like to listen to public radio and have the voices sound as if they're right in the room with me.

Joe
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 08:52:19 am by Lukey »

Did 8 weeks of Harvoni in 2015. Got normal AST & ALT and undetected VL by week 5, then relapsed 4 weeks post.
July 5, 2018 : began 12 weeks of Vosevi with a VL of 540,000 and AST & ALT of 65 and 105.

Offline Lukey

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 09:04:45 am »
Lukey

Wow I had that very Kenwood amp bought it new from the PX when I was in the Army!

Hi Lynn,

It was a good amp but I was swapping a lot of gear with a guy at the time and I swapped it back to him.
I have another Kenwood amp now that I swapped a guy for my Denon DP 30L turntable. It's a BPC (I think they call it black plastic crap) 80s amp but sounds quite good, a KA 94 with 100 Watts.

Joe

Offline Lukey

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 09:05:43 am »
You live in Vermont Eric? I lived in West Central NH for over 50 years.

Offline Long_Haul

• Slayed the Dragon
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 10:36:16 am »
Hi Lukey, Eric lives in British Columbia province of Canada I believe.  I live in the west side of Vermont. Back in the day when I was in the Air Force I had a Bogen DB230 "Stereo" amp that was a tube type amp". Reproduced some of the most realistic and delicious sound I can recall ever hearing from any amp other than live. I also had a Sansui 3000A which I spent more time replacing the poorly designed output drivers than I did listening to it. When it worked it was very nice. Both units were run into a set of Yamaha 3way speakers with a 12" woofer, a midrange and tweeter with adjustable crossovers. Those were the days.

Kate, I am picking up a new battery today and will turn off charging for now when I am running my plow until I can fix the regulator issue. I also have a steel plate to put over the battery for protection now.(Snow still keeps coming)

I am reminded that my Doc gave me a good warning when I was first diagnosed.  "Remember just because you have been diagnosed with a terminal illness doesn't mean you can't be run over by a bus tomorrow". I will be more careful!

Have a great day everyone, the sun is shining and we are still fighting.

AL
Genotype 1A

Diagnosed 1989

3 rounds of Int+Rib
4 weeks Undetected
8 weeks Undetected!

Offline Lukey

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2015, 11:09:31 am »
I'll tell you a little about myself, and I hope no one will be stupid enough to reply with insults and/or try to disagree with what I say and what I've been dealing with in my life for over 50 (yes 50) years.

I had ADHD in school and had a heck of a time just passing up to the next grade, while my two 7 & 9 year older sisters did great in school. Graduated but did my freshman year 2x. Had few girlfriends in school but in 1972 when I turned 21 I had many girl friends and married a girl that was on the high honor roll all 16 semesters in high school. But, I wanted to break off with her after a few years. I reached peak in my moods  and my life with her. (Joe & Jane, a seemingly storybook couple, and many thought we made a great couple, except that I was not a storybook husband). After a year or two of taking speed before I got married, I then found I could feel happy without speed, but then my moods began to change for the worse again. I didn't stay the same. I changed a lot and hardly was the same from one day to the next. My moods and energy were like a roller coaster. I was not feeling well. I thought marriage may be doing that to me but I was wrong. I had the best wife any man could ask for. She was very smart, pretty, and gave without taking.
I then had a short, rocky affair with another woman that I thought I loved, but it was not to be. I then became seriously depressed and isolated, took psych meds for a year or two, then in 1982 I quit them and quit all sugar, junk foods, smoking, all of it, and that's when I began to improve, but by then I had HCV to deal with too. I had all 18 of my Hg fillings taken out in 1986 and replaced with non metal ones but I didn't really see the benefits of chelating Hg until I began the Andrew Cutler PhD method of safe chelation with ALA 5 years ago.

I had no idea what caused me to be that way but I now think I was born with some type of mineral imbalance and then had problems with Mercury (Hg) after I began to get up to 18 silver / mercury amalgam fillings. How do I know Hg was a big issue for me? Because I've had good reactions to chelating Hg out of my body. ADHD was unknown in the 50s & 60s. To this day there are lots of dentists still installing Hg fillings and shrugging off the dangers of this dangerous heavy metal, even in your mouth! Hg sure does NOT belong in anyone's mouth. If you don't think it affects you, OK, but Hg affects MANY people, and Hg affected my life in a major way. Hg is all around us, most fish is high in Hg, it's in CFL bulbs and in the air, not to mention in your mouths. Sad but true. Hg may not debilitate you but it did me. Hg took away my marriage and turned my world upside down, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Joe
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 12:21:53 pm by Lukey »

Offline Lukey

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 11:15:27 am »
Long_Haul

Yes, the tube amps are supposed to be the best sound quality available but as of yet I have not delved into those. I had a Sony STR 7065A receiver that sounded great, the TOTL unit in 1974. 65 WPC and built like a tank, it weighed about 35 lbs. I just decided it was time to say goodbye to it so I would not have to deal with moving around such a heavy unit. Good sounding amps don't have to be big and heavy.

I guess I'll stay with the SS units as long as I can get hem for $25 and they work. It took me weeks of watching eBay auctions to find the Sony but persistence pays off.  :)

Joe
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:43:03 pm by Lukey »

Offline Lukey

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 12:01:23 pm »
I know what you mean about eating too much. I eat more than I really need which is why I have kind of a fatty belly. What I need to do is make my meal and eat it all at one time and not snack on many foods while I'm making my meals.  It's a waste of food and I'm sure the body digests food better if we eat smaller meals. They say 4 or 5 small meals a day is better than 2 or 3 bigger ones. It takes discipline but it can be done.

Eat to live, don't like to eat because over eating bogs the whole body down and makes you age faster. It'll also save you $$. If I ate less it seems that I could save at least $30-$40 a month in food.

Joe
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 01:12:25 pm by Lukey »

Offline Mugwump

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2015, 12:24:47 pm »
@Lukey, often adhd is a blessing. I failed grade one. For all the years that I went through school I was so bored that even though I excelled in history, math science I just put my education on auto-pilot.
I confess I was one of those kids every one loved to hate. But in truth inside I was lonely as hell. Why? because my mind would drift out a curtain window and imagine variations on musical themes and there was nothing that I could do to stop it. I would look at a beautiful girl in the row across from me and if she smiled back at me I would hear a song.

Later on in life I learned that this affliction was now termed adhd by some educator child physiologists and should be treated with a course of drugs to help the poor child learn to focus and become a good student. BARF Yuck and fiddlesticks!

This attitude towards others who are born different sounds more to me like an excuse for turning a non conforming person into myrmidon robot who can have their behavior manipulated to a social standard norm more than a sensible course of therapy!

There is nothing at all wrong with being obsessed with what you are interested in, let it become a positive attitude toward that which drives you. Problems only occur for the individuals obsessing over doing things that hurt others. That is how the real nut cases and Hitlers in our world happen.

Lukey I fully understand where you are coming from and share your interests.

Eric
PS I admit it I am a crazy Canuck from BC Canada so "keep your stick on the ice" in the frozen nether world south of the border. We have not even had snow on the ground for more than a day or two where I live and some willows are starting to bud up already which is nuts even for Vancouver Island this time of year!

Offline Long_Haul

• Slayed the Dragon
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2015, 06:35:19 pm »
Lukey, good for you. Too many people spend their life searching for a way to live and never find anything comfortable. You should be proud to be aware enough to know what affects you in this environment.

I have some equipment in my storage that I will get a list of if you are interested. I am recently retired and am shedding some of the thing I will never get to use again. Having been in electronics for going on 55 years, you end up with a few odds and ends. Most will go the recycle, so if you would like, I will PM a list to you.

Thanks for sharing,

AL
Genotype 1A

Diagnosed 1989

3 rounds of Int+Rib
4 weeks Undetected
8 weeks Undetected!

Offline Lukey

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2015, 11:36:28 am »
Thank you AL. If I had stayed on meds, smoking and left my 18 fillings in and just ignored Hg, I'd probably be 6' under by now, or in a straight jacket in a padded room somewhere. . :)

Yes, please let me know what you're going to recycle and maybe I could pay you to ship it to me. I live in East TN. I'm not actively hunting audio gear like I was doing recently but I never turn down the chance to acquire good vintage gear if I come across it. I might like it better than my own gear and could put new life back into it. I know how to clean and lube amps. I've replaced many lamps myself. I take stuff an hour South of here sometimes to an audio repair store and he sells in on consignment. Sometimes I get more amps, CD players, and speakers than I have a need for.

Thank you for thinking of me and please let me know what you may want to part with.

PS - I used to go the GE plant in Rutland when I worked for Vermont Courier, sometimes at 3 AM if I had to deliver jet motor parts from their Lynn, MA plant.
I know people in Cavendish and Chester. I've been all over VT and NH.

Best of health,

Joe
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 11:39:01 am by Lukey »

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.