Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:01:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55126
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 143
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 115
Total: 115

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: New Years Resolutions  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Long_Haul

• Slayed the Dragon
New Years Resolutions
« on: March 26, 2015, 10:53:46 am »
1. Start treatment with Harvoni January 2nd (Start kicking Dragon's Butt!)  - CHECK

2.  Obtain and keep UND status through treatment (Dragon down and out, no mercy shown) - CHECK

3. Complete 12 weeks of treatment with the best miracle drug available 26th March(Dragon no where to be found) - CHECK!!!!!!!!!!

4. Be Sir George and slay the dragon. "Die Dragon, Die Dragon. I command you to HELL and beyond!" - stay tuned - to be CHECKED off in 12 weeks   :D

Took my last Harvoni pill this morning, I am done!
Blood work tomorrow morning then the long wait until early July.

Thank you to all of the members of the forum for the support in making it through treatment, your stories and experiences and good wishes have been greatly appreciated. The Harvoni and Ribavirin have kicked my but at times, but the support here is stronger than anything the meds can throw at us.

I will be hanging around to help and to report as I get more news.

Hang in there everyone, we will see this Dragon defeated once and for all!

Best wishes,

AL
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:55:17 am by Long_Haul »
Genotype 1A

Diagnosed 1989
Biopsy-cirrhosis stage 4 2000, no starting VL this round

3 rounds of Int+Rib
(Combo/48wks,Peg/26 Wks,Triple with Incivek/16wks)
UND with Incivek, Relapsed
Started 12 weeks Harvoni and Rib Jan 2nd,2015
4 weeks Undetected
8 weeks Undetected!
EOT at 12 weeks Undetected
EOT at 24 weeks STILL UNDETECTED
Completed TX Mar 26th,2015

EOT plus 4 weeks UNDETECTED
EOT plus 12 weeks UNDETECTED !!!!!!!!!!! I am DONE!

NO LONGER a member of the "WAITING GANG"

Offline kate0b1

Re: New Years Resolutions
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 05:50:59 pm »
agh i just posted in another thread that i was pretty sure this was your last day  :-* :-*

be well friend

kate

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.