Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:09:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 93
Total: 93

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: After tx (POST) 4wk or 12 wk SVR results (Harvoni only) - CHECK IN HERE PLEASE!  (Read 707857 times)

Offline beto

• "no risk it, no biscuit"
2rivers,

Thanks for this news and after only 8 weeks tx.  I am treatment naive but have cirrhosis and have had this virus  over 40 years.  I am awaiting blood work from about 3 .5 weeks EOT and I am on pins and needles.  My concern was that though originally I was to get 24 weeks they reduced me to just 12 weeks, so I have been apprehensive given the years the virus has entrenched itself.  You are a testimony to the potential that I too will be cured.  Though having won the cirrhosis lotery, your news is very encouraging.  How wonderful. 
HCV/nonA,nonB acute phase 1975
HCV detected active 1990
HCV persistent chronic diagnosis 1995
1995 liver enzymes mild elevations
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
2000-to early 2015 Viral load 150, 000 to 800, 000
recent liver enzymes before treatment alt/ast 59to209,  Fibroscan F4,cirrhosis
start tx Harvoni 7/11/2015
6.5 week-UD-ast/alt 25/25
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
11/5/15 new fibroscan f0-f1 amazed
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline rt2cup

First, Lynn K.  thanks for the link.  What I was really looking for is results after a year or more.  For example, a person clears at the 12 wk. point.  The doctor says they are cured.  Are there any studies of people a year after clearing?

I see some doctors test at 24 weeks.  My doctor does not seem to test after 12 weeks.  I have insisted on testing after a year. I want to make sure the virus is gone.

I think this thread began to see how many people cleared or relapse after 12 wks.

I would be curious to know how many of the people who relapse were resistance to ledipasvir.  I have read this could be a factor.

Are there any studies that have look at the results a year out?

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
  • Get tested, get treated, get cured, fight Hep c!
I tend to doubt it rt2 I did a little looking around and it looks like the Harvoni trials were only being done starting in just January 2013

The meds were so recently approved there are just a handful of trial participants that were treated that long ago. I don't think they are even looking at that scenario because they are saying SVR12 is 98.2% predictive on continued SVR and th eexpectation is that the primary way someone would become detected again is through reinfection not late relapse.

I suppose if it occurs there will be data gathering but the belief is cured is cured and 12 weeks is cured.

I asked to be tested at 24 weeks my doc was not originally planning on that but with my past lack of success being a 4 time treatment failure I just wanted to make sure I wasn't in the 0.2% estimated relapse after SVR12.

I really wouldn't over think this too much if you are not detected at 12 weeks post you are cured. Hard to believe as it is enjoy your freedom and new lease on life.

LK
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2001 Interferon Riba null response
2003 Pegintron Riba trial med null response
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
2014 12 week Sov/Oly relapse
10/14 fibroscan 27 PLT 96
2014 24 weeks Harvoni 15 weeks Riba
5/4/15 EOT not detected, ALT 21, AST 20
4 week post not detected, ALT 26, AST 28
12 week post NOT DETECTED (07/27/15)
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
24 week post NOT DETECTED! (10/19/15)
44 weeks (3/11/16)  fibroscan 33, PLT 111, HCV NOT DETECTED!
I AM FREE!

Offline mario555

Lynn K. I was just wondering... If SVR12 is 98.2% predictive of a cure, wouldn't the chances of relapsing be 1.8%? You mentioned being scared of being "in the 0.2%" of late relapsers.
I am in that same boat having had previous failures and having cleared at the 12 weeks post point with Harvoni. Now I am awaiting my 24 weeks results and I'm hoping for a UND 'just to make sure'!
I've tried to get some information about late relapses with Harvoni and there is nothing out there. As is mentioned, the medicine is too new and no studies have been done to estimate those late relapsers. Also, the 98.2% predictive point might be reassessed because it was based on interferon treatments which were notorious for late relapses. We might find that late relapses are close to non-existent for Harvoni.
In any case, my feelings are that if you clear the 12 weeks post marker, you are really cured. I haven't seen anybody in this forum having a late relapse. In my case, I want the 24 weeks test just to make sure the 12 weeks test wasn't a laboratory mistake! I really want to turn the page on this disease. Good luck to everyone with their tests...
60 years old. Likely infected 1975. Geno 1a
F4  8 millions VL,  AST 140  ALT 140
Generally in good health except problems are creeping up rapidly!
2 failed attempts Inf 2000 and Inf-riba 2010
Harvoni 24 weeks
Start 11/13/2014   EOT 4/27/2015
VL2 - UND
VL4 - UND (may 25)
VL12 - UND
VK24 -  UND
Hopefully cured forever!

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
Sorry that was a typo I meant 99.8%

I believe the stat is for Harvoni 98.5% predictive at 4 weeks SVR  and 99.8% at 12 weeks

I found it before that number was quoted earlier this year maybe someone can search it out again

And anyway as you said not seeing any reports of relapse in the 24 week cohort and I think just one or two surprising relapses in the 12 week group most relapses I have seen have been the 8 week people and very few of those.

Best to all
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
I AM FREE!

Offline mario555

Good to hear it was a typo! I'll live with 99.8.... You just made my day!
Harvoni 24 weeks
VL2 - UND
VL4 - UND (may 25)
VL12 - UND
VK24 -  UND
Hopefully cured forever!

Offline rt2cup

Lynn, again, thanks for the response.  You seem to provide some very good information on this forum.

As you are well aware, living with Hep for decades, it is hard to believe one can get rid of this virus.  I only relapsed once after doing the peginterferon/ribavirin 48 week treatment.  My VL fell to less than 10 UI/ml, the lower limit of the assay.  Given the discussion on this forum regarding the term undetected and viral load testing, I cleared the virus, if I have not missed something.  Thus, my concern with post-12 week cured.   

I go to my doctor on November 17th and will post the results.   I found my test report for Harvoni, the 4 wks results, undetected.

I hope as stated on this forum this is a good indicator I have cleared this virus for good.

Again, thanks for your work on this forum and to the other moderators for their work.

Offline dragonslayer

For anybody who's interested, here's the doc where the SVR predictive numbers are quoted; scroll down to the table entitled Table: Concordance of SVR4, SVR12, and SVR24:

http://www.journal-of-hepatology.eu/article/S0168-8278(13)60850-8/pdf
Paul

DX 2008
Started Harvoni 11/26/14 for 8 wks
Completed 8 wks Harvoni 01/20/15
EOT RNA Quant result:  Detected 29
7.5 wk post tx: Detected < LLOQ(12)
11 wk post tx: UNDETECTED SVR12
24 wk post tx: UNDETECTED SVR24; AST 26; ALT 22; ALP 73
48 wk post tx: UNDETECTED SVR48; AST 18; ALT 18; ALP 70
GT 1a
vl 2.4mil
2008 bpx: Stage&Grade 0
2013 bpx: Stage&Grade: 0-1
IL28B: TT
likely infected early '70s

Offline katel

66 year old woman
likely infected about 16 years ago
Genotype IA
Fibrosis f2-f3
viral load prior to treatment 800,000
treatment naive
Took Harvoni for 8 weeks
EOT VL undetected
4 wk post tx VL undetected
Just got results from viral load 12 weeks post treatment.  Was informed that virus was detected but was low and not quantifiable.  They are going to test again in 1 month and 3 months.  Has this happened to others??  I'm confused and disappointed.

Offline Mugwump

• My number of posts means nothing, piscor ergo sum!
66 year old woman
likely infected about 16 years ago
Genotype IA
Fibrosis f2-f3
viral load prior to treatment 800,000
treatment naive
Took Harvoni for 8 weeks
EOT VL undetected
4 wk post tx VL undetected
Just got results from viral load 12 weeks post treatment.  Was informed that virus was detected but was low and not quantifiable.  They are going to test again in 1 month and 3 months.  Has this happened to others??  I'm confused and disappointed.
Might very well be a miss-read. That is why if you do not have a VL count they do the test twice to confirm an active infection.

Usually there is huge jump in the virus count right away if there is a relapse post SVR 4  and is why 12 weeks without a quantifiable viral load is considered cured. This disease multiplies very fast when there is a relapse.

I am betting that you are actually clear of the virus and the test was a false positive.
All the best
Eric
Caution shameless self promotion below :-)
https://www.hepmag.com/article/eric-reesor-27742-782589663
DING DONG MY DRAGON (HCV) IS FINALLY DEAD!

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
Lynn, again, thanks for the response.  You seem to provide some very good information on this forum.

As you are well aware, living with Hep for decades, it is hard to believe one can get rid of this virus.  I only relapsed once after doing the peginterferon/ribavirin 48 week treatment.  My VL fell to less than 10 UI/ml, the lower limit of the assay.  Given the discussion on this forum regarding the term undetected and viral load testing, I cleared the virus, if I have not missed something.  Thus, my concern with post-12 week cured.   

I go to my doctor on November 17th and will post the results.   I found my test report for Harvoni, the 4 wks results, undetected.

I hope as stated on this forum this is a good indicator I have cleared this virus for good.

Again, thanks for your work on this forum and to the other moderators for their work.

Yes you would have been considered not detected at that time how long after treatment did you relapse?

It seems Harvoni is a very different treatment in that it prevents the hep c virus from replicating which is a totally different approach to viral eradication.

I also treated with Interferon and ribavirin and had no decrease in viral load in fact my viral load actually increased while on treatment.

I totally get what you mean that after all this time and for me 4 failed prior treatments including Sovaldi & Olysio where I was not detected at EOT but still relapsed that we could ever be cured but is seems these new meds do work!

As the virus comes back rapidly with relapse as mine did after sovaldi olysio it is said the majority of people who relapse will do so in the first 4 weeks so if you make it past the 4 week mark your odds are very good.

You can stay in the doubtful camp as long as you need to once you reach 12 weeks post undetected but if the virus isn't back by then it is not coming back it can't come back from the dead not even on halloween.

Have a great weekend all
Lynn
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
I AM FREE!

Offline rt2cup

Lynn:  thanks for the reply.  I figure out the difference and it is exactly what you mention.   Back in 2002, with peginterferon/ribavirin treatment for 48 weeks the doctors did not say you were cured after completion of treatment even though your viral load was below the detectable level of the tests.   They waited for several months and retested.   In my case and many others we responded to treatment and our viral loads drop to undetected level while under the influence of the treatment.   Once the elevated peginterferon/ribavirin was out of our systems the virus came roaring back.

So as I recall, at the time there were suggestions to keep using a reduced level of the treatment as a way to suppress the virus.  I think it was determine this was not a successful approach.   Anyway, the treatment had a number of side effects and I decided against the continue use of peginterferon/ribavirin.

November 17th is my doctor's appointment and I will find out the results.   Undetectable mid-treatment and assumed undetectable 12 wks. after end of treatment.   Given what has been said on this forum.  I will insist on further tests, maybe 6 months and 1 year out to confirm the results.   I will also push for more information on the actual state of my liver as the blood work for condition could not be calculated in my case.   

Be in touch with the forum with results and to contribute to the discussion.  Thanks

Offline GLCII

Hi katel

Try not to be disappointed at this point.

I'm in agreement with Mugwump. The virus usually seems to explode back on to the scene to almost identical levels, prior to treatment, when a person relapses. Yours is more like a fizzle. If that! If it's a non-quantifiable number of less than <12 or <15 after 12 weeks EOT I would consider it noise in the test. The test might have just detected the dead virus cells left in your system. I'm leaning in the direction that you're Negative of the virus and hope you don't worry to much over it. Non-Quatifiable could just be one cell. Most of the people here are multiple relapsers and can tell you the when the virus returns, it returns with a Vegeance.

How doe's your ALT and AST levels look? Those are usually good indicators when the virus returns.

Pre Tx (VL 12043488) ALT 52/ AST 39
Harvoni Start Date 03/12
2 Week in Tx Results HCV RNA Detected, less than 15 IU/mL. ALT 19 / AST 19
4 Weeks in Tx Results HCV RNA Not detected. ALT 21 / AST 18
12 Week in Tx Results HCV RNA Not detected. ALT 17 / AST 19
--------------------------------------------------------------
Post 12 Week EOT Tx ALT 19/ AST 19 (Undetected)
Post 24 Week EOT Tx ALT 19/ AST 15 (Undetected)

Offline scott

It's funny you guys should say that because my 12 post test indicated 'undetectable' and yet my ALT and AST's are 79 and 124 respectively. I was suggested to me by my doctor and nurse to perhaps cut back on excessive physical exercise. I was training to attain a 400 Meter swim in under 13 minutes - I who had been out of shape ( meaning barley any exertion on my part ) for some 24 years. My last abdominal ultra sound shows a lesion on the surface of the liver and I go in for CT scan tomorrow. I hope it will turn up nothing. The reason I'm not having an MRI is the radiologist detected 2 bits of metal in my head.
  Wish me luck, my 24 week post is around the 11th jan....

Any feedback would be appreciated please!
First infected with HCV 197?
Identified as genotype 1a /cirossis
first treated 1999 NR
2009 NR
2012 pegatron / boceprivir 5 months NR
2014 pegatron /sovaldi 3 months non sustaind virologic response
2015 Harvoni/Ribavarin EOT 12 weeks SVR
2016 Harvoni/Ribavarin EOT 24 weeks SVR - undetectable, finally! YAY!!

Offline sickpuppy

I got SVR2.... I don't know whether I should be happy or still keep the lid on the cake. Am I the only one who got a 2 weeks test?

My doctor is doing 2 week, 4 week, 8 week and 12 week. I just got the SVR2 results today.

By the way, what about that ALT AST ratio? I heard a 2:1 ratio is not good. Mine is exactly 2:1 - it has been across treatment too.

ALT 12
AST 24

GT1a - TX-naive

Baseline:

16.2 kPa
ALT: 61 iu/L
ALP: 74 iu/L
Albumin: 38g/L
Bilirubin: 27 umol/L
Platelets: 80
VL: 792,000
History of 4 violent varices bleeding episodes and splenomegaly present.

21/07/15 - TX start - Harvoni + Ribavirin 12 weeks.
Week 2 - UND
Week 4 - UND
Week 8 - UND
13/10/15 Week 12 - UND
19/11/15 - SVR4
8/1/16 - SVR12 !!!!!

Offline Philadelphia

• Global Moderator
  • It only looks like I know what I'm doing
I got an svr2 sickpuppy. I couldn't get to the pathology place to get  my EOT tests done so had to wait till I was in Sydney which was 2 weeks post EOT. I didn't have one at 4 weeks, just thought I'd plough on to 12 weeks and see what was shaking then.
CURED SVR24  Class of 2015
Wk 12 post EOT 30.11.15: ALT 14 AST 22 GGT 22 VL UND
Week 19 07.08.15: ALT 17 AST 23 GGT 25
Week 12 18.06.15: ALT 21 AST 23 GGT 28
Week 8 25.05.15: ALT 23 AST 27 GGT 30 VL UND
Week 4 20.04.14: ALT 30 AST 36 VL 40
Treatment start 23.03.15: ALT 137 AST 185 VL 342,600
Cirrhosis Child-Pugh A, Genotype 1a - Viekira Pak + riba 24 weeks
Total failure interferon/ribavirin/boceprovir Mar 2013
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/grace-campbell

Offline gnatcatcher

sickpuppy, your doc does seem to test oftener than most. My hep doc is at the opposite end: week 4 during treatment, then not until the SVR 12 test. (The other labs below were what my general doc orders every 6 months). My hep doc's rationale for only testing at the major milestones is that otherwise the patient may become anxious over small changes that are actually insignificant.

You don't say what the normal ranges are for each of your labs, but ALT 12 and AST 24 sound like they're probably both in the normal range. In that case, I wonder if the ratio even matters, but if you want to formulate specific questions to ask your doc, here's a useful web page (jump to the "What does the test result mean?" section):
https://labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/liver-panel/tab/test

Gnatty
9/29/71 transfusions
HCV genotype 1a
7/09/15-9/30/15 Harvoni

Before treatment:
Viral Load 9,490,582
FibroScan 19.5 kPa [F4]
ALT 262
AST 217
ALP 183

Most recent:
VL still UNDETECTED (SVR 102)
FibroScan 7.6 kPa [F1-2]
ALT 15
AST 20
ALP 85

Offline chino1969

I just received my 12 week EOT blood work; HCV undetected.  I went through a 24 week course of Harvoni.  I was undetected on treatment, 5 weeks EOT and now 12 weeks EOT.  I went through 12 weeks of Solvadi/Olysio last spring (2014) and was undetected while on treatment.  The virus came back and I went through an appeal process to get 24 weeks of Harvoni.  I went through Peg/Riba in 2002 and had to be taken off because it was not working and was making me anemic.

I have had Hep C since 1973 and have had a black cloud following me the whole time.  Please do not give up hope as there are even newer drugs in the pipeline.  I wish success for anyone going through treatment.  Never give up.

Offline rabbit

Harvoni 12 weeks on Wednesday last pill/no detection will have blood work in February 2016
Had terrible headaches for 2 weeks at first and all of the other side effects. Trouble sleeping, diarrhea, unusual tiredness all are getting better. (Age 66) Also had the peg/interferon/rib in 2010 was taken off after 3 weeks platelet went too low. It's a little scare about the relapse
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 06:04:10 pm by rabbit »

Offline chino1969

Yes you would have been considered not detected at that time how long after treatment did you relapse?

It seems Harvoni is a very different treatment in that it prevents the hep c virus from replicating which is a totally different approach to viral eradication.

I also treated with Interferon and ribavirin and had no decrease in viral load in fact my viral load actually increased while on treatment.

I totally get what you mean that after all this time and for me 4 failed prior treatments including Sovaldi & Olysio where I was not detected at EOT but still relapsed that we could ever be cured but is seems these new meds do work!

As the virus comes back rapidly with relapse as mine did after sovaldi olysio it is said the majority of people who relapse will do so in the first 4 weeks so if you make it past the 4 week mark your odds are very good.

You can stay in the doubtful camp as long as you need to once you reach 12 weeks post undetected but if the virus isn't back by then it is not coming back it can't come back from the dead not even on halloween.

Have a great weekend all
Lynn

Lynn,
I have followed your posts because our situation is very similar.  I also relapsed on Solvadi/Olysio (12 week course of therapy) spring 2014.  Prior treat. with Peg/Riba in 2002 was unsuccessful.  I just received my 12 week EOT blood work after a 24 week course of Harvoni.  I can happily report the HCV is undetected just as it was all during treatment and 5 weeks EOT.  This is a game changer of the highest order.  I am happy you are cured as well.

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
Lynn,
I have followed your posts because our situation is very similar.  I also relapsed on Solvadi/Olysio (12 week course of therapy) spring 2014.  Prior treat. with Peg/Riba in 2002 was unsuccessful.  I just received my 12 week EOT blood work after a 24 week course of Harvoni.  I can happily report the HCV is undetected just as it was all during treatment and 5 weeks EOT.  This is a game changer of the highest order.  I am happy you are cured as well.

Hi chino my treatment brother in arms dragon warrior!

I am so happy you have made it to SVR12 fantastic news!

Hard to believe we are cured isn't it? I find it hard to get my head rapped around the idea we are finally free!

But here it is and yes you, me, and so many others....

Yes we are free of hep c!

Congrats
Lynn
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
I AM FREE!

Offline chino1969

1. 4wk - 12 wk EOT VL status
2. Treatment duration = 24 weeks
3. tx experienced = Peg/Riba (2002) failed
                          = Slovadi/Olysio (2014) relapsed
4. Genotype (1a)
5. F1-F4 fibrosis status (date)
6. Initial VL =  +6 million (2013)

Offline chino1969

Lynn,
It is humbling to know I no longer have a deathe sentence following me around.  Never thought I would see this day.

Congrats and thanks.

Offline Mugwump

Harvoni 12 weeks on Wednesday last pill/no detection will have blood work in February 2016
Had terrible headaches for 2 weeks at first and all of the other side effects. Trouble sleeping, diarrhea, unusual tiredness all are getting better. (Age 66) Also had the peg/interferon/rib in 2010 was taken off after 3 weeks platelet went too low. It's a little scare about the relapse
Hang in there rabbit!!

The hardest part of harvoni treatment to deal with in the opinion of many here is the waiting for the magic words SVR. But consider the fact that being UND at end of treatment means you have the very best odds of being cured. If you are having a 4 week test please let us know and post the results we are all pulling for you.

I just did a 5 kilometer fast hike this very morning and I can tell you that my recovery rate is far better than it has been since I was in my late 40's! I have cirrhosis and my liver is now able to keep me energized in a way that is better than it has been in over 20 years. The myalgia and cirrhosis associated and exercise caused muscle pain is starting to completely ease off.

My thoughts are with you and WELCOME to this forum.

Eric

Offline beto

Hey Chino,

The long and winding road of hep survival has a lot of forks.  SVR is the promised land that we all aim for.  Congrats my friend, you have certainly been through the mill.  While I am dishing out clichet, the road less traveled has made the difference.

Thanks for sharing and for the encouragement you pass on.

Rabbit- Piece of cake...
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline nadewitt

I took Harvoni for 6 months. I have just received my 3 month after treatment blood results. I am undetected but I will not say that I have beaten this disease until I am still undetected next year. I was undetected after Incivik and the disease came back so am not ready to celebrate yet. The test says it tested for virus between 15 and 25,000 per ML. That means there could still be virus present between 0 and 15. I am going to ask for another viral load test when I see the doctor in 6 months. I still have to be followed because the Hep C caused me to have cirrhosis. I guess you could add me to your success list but I am not doing a happy dance until I feel certain that I am virus free.
Nancy Dewitt

Offline scott

You and me both sista, but for me at least, it is a milestone to be SVR Un-D at 12 weeks since this is the first medication to show un-detectable at all. Sovaldi had gotten me close to but was un-successful.
first treated 1999 NR
2009 NR

Offline chino1969

From every report I have read the EOT marker for Harvoni is 12 weeks.  The old EOT of 24 weeks stems from the Peg/Riba days.  If you are SVR @12 weeks EOT with Harvoni, consider yourself cured.  This is a hard concept to accept for those of us who have relapsed on prior treatments because we approach this closure with guarded optimism. Having lived with this insidious disease for over 40 years I had a hard time believing I could finally start living again.  The longest wait was the 12 week EOT which I finally achieved.  When you live with a disease this long it becomes a part of your psyche and life.  It is now gone.  The thoughts you once harbored and kept to yourself are no longer required.  I believe this mental response is akin to the Stockholm Syndrome with regard to the disease.  If you make the 12 week SVR, start living and get on with your life.  You've spent too much time being subservient to this malicious disease.  It's over.

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
Hi nadewitt

I also treated before but I did not respond at all. I was a null responder to interferon Ribavirin

Harvoni works differently than the old treatments in that it prevents the virus from making new copies of itself so it just dies off. If the virus isn't back in 12 weeks post treatment they are calling it cured as when hep c comes back it comes full speed. There is a 99.8% correlation between SVR 12 and SVR 24 so the odds are excellent if you are not detected at 12 week you will stay that way.

I to have cirrhosis so I will be followed at least for the foreseeable future bu my hepatologist for complication of cirrhosis especially Liver cancer (HCC) as those of us with cirrhosis even with cure are at increased risk of HCC.

But several here have also found information that our liver damage may improve with time and even cirrhosis could improve. As we are cured of hep c our livers won't get any worse and might even get better.

I know it is hard to believe so give it as long as you need but we are cured!

Congrats
Lynn
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
I AM FREE!

Offline nadewitt

Lynn,
Thank you for your encouraging words. I did do the Ribavirin and interferon treatment and was a null responder. I also did treatment with Incivik which works in the same way as Harvoni--by making the virus unable to reproduce. I was UNDETECTED at 4 weeks and again at 13 weeks. But the virus came back. When they call it undetected because they quit counting, to me it doesn't sound like I am cured. I am more hopeful this time but still afraid it will come back again.

Offline beto

Ciao all,

Got 5-6 week EOT results...Undetected!  A relief every time.  Early January will be the big 12.  An undetected then would be a good way to start 2016.  Everyone afflicted with this scourge deserves to have the experience of looking at their lab work and seeing the word undetected.  Because we can.  We should, every one of us make a pact to fight beyond our own cures for the millions denied or, unable to acquire the meds, until every last one reads their 24 week labs, and are able to yell at the top of their lungs "UNDETECTED". 
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline mario555

Beto. Happy to hear about your success with your 6 weeks test. If you relapse, you usually know in 6 weeks so, chances are excellent although I can really understand that you won't believe in it as long as you haven't been told repeatedly (SVR12, 24).
I was most interested in your rapid improvement on your fibroscan! I just had a test where I was told I dropped by half, rating of 27 cirrhosis to 13 F2? I am interested in knowing how many (most) of us will fare on the short to medium term with our fibroscan scores? 
Anyway, good news all around?
Harvoni 24 weeks
VL2 - UND
VL4 - UND (may 25)
VL12 - UND
VK24 -  UND
Hopefully cured forever!

Offline beto

Wow Mario!

Big drop.  Congrats.  I had been posting about this a lot, then lo and behold my scores were remarkable as well.  Remove the burden and the fibrosis reverses.  I am sure that LynnK will be pleased to see your results.  Her score is 25, so lower than yours.  27 is up there, so it is miraculous for you.   I was F2 18 years ago.  My score is lower now than it was then.  This is awesome news.
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline mario555

Beto. Yes, Lynn K would be a good candidate for a fibroscan test. She is one of the patients I'd be interested in. I want to see if those results are widely happening. People with F4 + would be helped tremendously in knowing their livers are improving. Tests for liver cancer and scopes in our throats would become less useful if our level of disease fall to F1-F2....
I am less interested in the patients who started with a lower level because Fibroscan is less precise at lower levels of severity.
Anyway, for the ones getting a Fibroscan, please report in here your results. We are all curious!
Harvoni 24 weeks
VL2 - UND
VL4 - UND (may 25)
VL12 - UND
VK24 -  UND
Hopefully cured forever!

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
Hi Beto

I don't have it in writing but if memory serves I was also 27 and I know I have had cirrhosis for at least 8 years now so of course on a personal level I would like to see that improve but also as good news for others with cirrhosis and from a scientific stand point it will be very interesting to see if I have any changes for the good.

I done see for me a reason to test until next spring give things time to happen.

Gonna do my part starting today heading to the gym and try to do something about my BMI of 29 just on the border of overweight and obese. My goal is lose 20 lbs of belly and get that far away from my liver!

1,2,3,4! Run, we gonna run, we gonna run some more!

Later
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
I AM FREE!

Offline beto

get at that gym girl ...nice to hear you have the energy coming back. 
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline Patience

My 12 week post date is November 21st and I find I am reluctant to make the requested appointment with my gastro which will confirm or deny an undetected status. So far, I have only been tested by him just before treatment began, and then 3 weeks into treatment, at which time the virus was still detected (but <15). I called his office twice to ask, but was told no further tests were scheduled. By the end of treatment I just HAD to know, so I asked my primary to test me and at 9 weeks post I was undetected. So, for the past 10 weeks or so I have been mostly able to convince myself that the virus has stayed gone, but the closer I get to the 12 week post test, (which I intend to get from one doc or the other, assuming I can I work up the courage to make the appointment), the less able I am to believe it. I keep having days where I feel ill and I'm sure it has returned, but then the next day I'll feel fine.  I WANT to know, but also, I don't. Thankfully, due to the people on this forum, I know I'm not alone in feeling this way, and I truly marvel at and appreciate the support and kindness that is shown here. I am so encouraged by the many undetected reports and am fervently hoping to add my name to the growing list!
GT 1b
Dx2000
Tx2005 peg/rib. responder but had to stop at 20 weeks due to eye and thyroid problems. Relapse 3 months later
2013 fibrosis F2-1
TX 6/7/15 Harvoni 12 weeks VL 815,000, log 5.91,     ALT 47, AST 80
@3 weeks: VL detected <15, log <1.18
@ 9 weeks VL Undetected
EOT 8/29/15 no labs done
12/3/15  14 week post EOT: UNDETECTED!!
 ALT 11 AST 21
2/19/16  24 week post: UNDETECTED

Offline Mugwump

My 12 week post date is November 21st and I find I am reluctant to make the requested appointment with my gastro which will confirm or deny an undetected status. So far, I have only been tested by him just before treatment began, and then 3 weeks into treatment, at which time the virus was still detected (but <15). I called his office twice to ask, but was told no further tests were scheduled. By the end of treatment I just HAD to know, so I asked my primary to test me and at 9 weeks post I was undetected. So, for the past 10 weeks or so I have been mostly able to convince myself that the virus has stayed gone, but the closer I get to the 12 week post test, (which I intend to get from one doc or the other, assuming I can I work up the courage to make the appointment), the less able I am to believe it. I keep having days where I feel ill and I'm sure it has returned, but then the next day I'll feel fine.  I WANT to know, but also, I don't. Thankfully, due to the people on this forum, I know I'm not alone in feeling this way, and I truly marvel at and appreciate the support and kindness that is shown here. I am so encouraged by the many undetected reports and am fervently hoping to add my name to the growing list!
Patience you have a weird GI to say the least. Don't be intimidated! You are UND at 9 weeks EOT and I am sure that you are going to be SVR 12! Strange that there was no EOT test called for by your GI that really is scary and I am sure is the reason why you are so unsure. Don't forget that you are the customer and that scaring the crap out of customers is not exactly a good business practice even for Doctors!

Offline Patience

Thanks, Mugwump. I misspoke or, rather, miswrote that I was tested at 9 weeks post. I meant to say that it was 9 weeks into treatment, (my logic being that some people are successful after only 8 weeks of treatment and if I was clear at 9 that would be a good clue that it was working for me.) Guess I still have issues with brain fog! Or, maybe it's just the 74 years that I've been on this planet taking their toll. Anyway, I have not been tested since the 9th week of treatment. No end of treatment at 12 weeks, no 4 or 8 post either. I thought that was kind of weird too, but I'm not the doc here and, in the end, the stuff either works or it doesn't. I guess I could go on thinking I am cured, which might be better than finding out I'm not, but that's not good either because I need to know if I'm still, as one orthopedic surgeon described me, "a doctor's worst nightmare", and a danger to other people. Hmmmm, that kind of makes the choice doesn't it?
GT 1b
Dx2000
Tx2005 peg/rib. responder but had to stop at 20 weeks due to eye and thyroid problems. Relapse 3 months later
2013 fibrosis F2-1
@ 9 weeks VL Undetected
EOT 8/29/15 no labs done
 ALT 11 AST 21

Offline Mugwump

I guess you have more Patience than I have eh.. Patience. 8) I took it that you had already finished treatment and that you were only having a 9 week post treatment test, which is weird to say the least.

I did not have any extra tests between EOT, which was UND and 12 weeks post treatment so the waiting was difficult but again practical as you correctly stated. " Well. Sometimes the magic works, sometimes it doesn't!" As Chief Dan George stated in the best scene in the movie Little Big Man when he thought he was dying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwgnDn8ez9g

Cheers
Either way the magic is that we have had the chance to see this day.

Offline dragonslayer

As has been said many times on these forums, with drugs like Harvoni, on-treatment testing, and end of treatment testing bare little correlation to SVR12.  Many folks with low detected results not just at the end of treatment but even afterward wind up resolving to SVR by the 12 wk post treatment marker.  Because of this, EOT testing is not done by many physicians..    Patients sometimes ask for it and get it, but its kind of a moot point since the results dont mean much, and, as in cases like mine and others, cause a lot of needless anxiety.  Therefore,  EOT and On treatment testing  is really kind of pointless.  At least, thats how its looked upon by many doctors, for the reasons stated above, and elsewhere.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 11:46:17 pm by dragonslayer »
Paul

DX 2008
GT 1a
vl 2.4mil

Offline Mugwump

.  Because of this, EOT testing is not done by many physicians..    Patients sometimes ask for it and get it, but its kind of a moot point since the results dont mean much, and, as in cases like mine and others, cause a lot of needless anxiety.  Therefore,  EOT and On treatment testing  is really kind of pointless.  At least, thats how its looked upon by many doctors, for the reasons stated above, and elsewhere.

Perhaps the EOT is necessary for only one reason, to determine if the individual has a resistant strain or undetected co-infect and the virus has started to multiply again. So those who are on Harvoni and other NS5B inhibitors without having testing done for resistant strains of HCV prior to treatment can be certain that their treatment was not in vain sooner rather than later on post treatment.

I know that is why the 4 week test during treatment is so important because to date very few people are being tested for resistance prior to treatment. Let us not forget that this treatment is quite new and the methods and possible resistance testing is still being done by many based upon older less effective treatments. I am sure that the treatment regime will become more standardized as more people get treatment and a better understanding of the post treatment side effects and possible downsides for some people will  become better understood. I would not be at all surprised if some insurance companies start to insist upon testing for viral resistance to the drugs prior to approval! I am sure that they will see this as a possible cost saving measure if the viral resistance testing is a cheap way to avoid paying for something as expensive as Harvoni.

It seems that most specialists are not calling for testing for resistance to the inhibitors and instead rely upon the VL testing during treatment to determine the efficacy of the treatment. Let us not forget that the resistant strain is rare statistically so testing for it might or might not become part of the standard treatment practices prior to commencement of the regime.

Cheers
Eric

Offline rt2cup

To contribute to the forum which I have found helpful understanding the virus.

I got my 12 week post treatment results today and I remain undetected.   I will go back in 24 weeks as a follow-up.   I fully expect the results will be the same.   Around 2003, I relapsed after the 48 week peg-interferon alfa-2B and ribavirin treatment.  During that treatment my viral load dropped to undetected while taking the meds.  On post treatment follow-up my viral load came roaring back.  So given the experience of others on this forum who have reached the 24 week period and remained undetected, I fully expect this will be my experience.

As for the AST and ALT discussion,  my current AST level is 74 and my ALT level is 40.  Again based on my past experience these markers do not correspond to VL levels on a 1 to 1 basis.  During past treatment I had the following pattern:

04/2001 before start of treatment:   VL >2 million UL/ml  ALT: 89  AST: 69
03/2002 after I began treatment:     VL  220,                  ALT: 45  AST: 42
08/2002 during treatment:               VL <10                   ALT: 18  AST: 27
04/2003 after end of treatment:        VL 22,500,000        ALT: 51  AST: 42
10/2003  just bloodwork                                              ALT: 31  AST: 32
05/2004                                          VL 58,900,000        ALT: 30  AST: 32
Years later:
08/2012                                          VL 166090             ALT: 49   AST: 47
10/2013                                         VL 96150                ALT: 66    AST: 47
03/2015                                         VL 124610              ALT: 72    AST: 46
11/2015                                         VL undetected         ALT: 40   AST:  74

Looking over these markers, I assume at the 24 week period both my ALT and AST levels should fall within normal range unless there is another health problem related to these markers.  I expect the viral load to be undetected.  ALT and AST are indicators of underlying health problems not always associated with just HEP C.
For example: my alpha 2 macroglobulin level was very high back in April 2015, this marker indicates possible cirrhosis or diabetes.  It is also an indicator of hephrotic syndrome and a few other things.  All I am saying is the ALT and AST are only markers of possible problems but not the be all and end all of determining a particular problem, hep c virus.

Offline beto

rt2cup,

First off congrats on 12 week EOT.  That is wonderful news.  The liver enzymes can indeed be affected by many other factors and too many to name.  I am sure you and your doc are looking into everything.  You may want to ask him about your ferritin/Iron.  I just know that for me and others that I have compared notes with, my enzymes were always higher when ferritin was.  Of course, the tx seems to lower that factor.  Some folks have discovered that a multiple vitamin they had been taking raised their iron.

Anyway, there are so many possibilities.  You are probably correct that they will recede over time.  I wish you good luck on that.  Also, we are all different chemistry sets. 
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline beto

Oh...BTW my 4 week (actually 5.5 week) EOT was undetected.  Put that in your post results Bucko.  :)
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline Bree

• "Today is a good day for a great day!"
4 week Post Treatment:  UNDETECTED!!!   :)  I'm stoked and optimistic!

(Actually text was done at 6 weeks but I'm reporting it so it can be listed somewhere in the tabulations, either at 4 weeks or 6 weeks, whatever is better.)

I called Gilead to see if there are any stats for 6 weeks post and the nurse said the only testing they are reporting is 12 weeks after EOT.
Dx 1997 Geno 1a
2002-2003 PEG Intron/riba (48 wks) respond/relapsed
Pre-Harvoni - Viral Load: 13.5 M - Log 7.1
Fibrosure Score F1-2  Pre-Treatment:  AST 73 / ALT 88

7/6/15 Started Harvoni (12 weeks)
10/5/15 HCV NOT DETECTED (One week post EOT)
11/9/15 NOT DETECTED!!! (6 wk post)
12/21/15 NOT DETECTED (12 wk post) 
3/14/16  NOT DETECTED (24 week post)AST 26 ALT 18
SVR ACHIEVED!!! 
CURED YES!!!

Offline rt2cup

rt2cup,

First off congrats on 12 week EOT.  That is wonderful news.  The liver enzymes can indeed be affected by many other factors and too many to name.  I am sure you and your doc are looking into everything.  You may want to ask him about your ferritin/Iron.  I just know that for me and others that I have compared notes with, my enzymes were always higher when ferritin was.  Of course, the tx seems to lower that factor.  Some folks have discovered that a multiple vitamin they had been taking raised their iron.

Anyway, there are so many possibilities.  You are probably correct that they will recede over time.  I wish you good luck on that.  Also, we are all different chemistry sets.

Thanks for the suggestion about ferritin/iron, I will look into it.  As for my 4 wk. results, a quick look through my records I cannot find it, but I am sure I stated in a previous post the 4 wk. results were undetected.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 02:49:13 pm by rt2cup »

Offline Bree

Thanks for the suggestion about ferritin/iron, I will look into it.  As for my 4 wk. results, a quick look through my records I cannot find it, but I am sure I stated in a previous post the 4 wk. results were undetected.

Hi Rt2cup.  Not all doctors test at 4 weeks EOT.  Mine normally only test at EOT and 24 weeks, but I told him I need 12 weeks EOT as that is now being called cured.  He appeased me.

I had a battery of blood work from my internist and asked her to test VL as well due to some scary physical things.  That's why I got 6 week post test.  So glad I did... it helps me emotionally!
Dx 1997 Geno 1a

SVR ACHIEVED!!! 
CURED YES!!!

Offline gnatcatcher

Bree, I'm delighted to hear your good news. -Gnatty
9/29/71 transfusions
HCV genotype 1a
7/09/15-9/30/15 Harvoni

Before treatment:
Viral Load 9,490,582
FibroScan 19.5 kPa [F4]
ALT 262
AST 217
ALP 183

Most recent:
FibroScan 7.6 kPa [F1-2]
ALT 15
AST 20
ALP 85

Offline Bree

Bree, I'm delighted to hear your good news. -Gnatty

Thanks Gnatty!!!  I'm so happy!  Still stunned about this possibility of a cure.... it is truly amazing!

Dx 1997 Geno 1a

SVR ACHIEVED!!! 
CURED YES!!!

Offline rt2cup

Hi Rt2cup.  Not all doctors test at 4 weeks EOT.  Mine normally only test at EOT and 24 weeks, but I told him I need 12 weeks EOT as that is now being called cured.  He appeased me.

I had a battery of blood work from my internist and asked her to test VL as well due to some scary physical things.  That's why I got 6 week post test.  So glad I did... it helps me emotionally!

Glad to hear your good news....I did have a 4 wk. test which was undetected, I just could not find it for the post.  I got my post treatment 12 wk. test which I posted earlier today and I am still undetected.  So far, what has been stated on this thread about the VL test has held true.  It seems with Harvoni if you are undetected during the treatment you have a very high chance of remaining undetected post treatment.

Hope the best for you.

Offline beto

yeah Bree

6 week club yo
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline hkillinger99

I am gratefully undetected at 3 months post Harvoni

1. 12 wk EOT VL status ~ undetected
2. Treatment duration ~ 8 weeks
3. tx ~ naive
4. Genotype 1a
5. F1 fibrosis status ~ liver biopsy October 2014
6. Initial VL ~ under 1 mil. October 2014

I had hep C for at least 17 years before it was discovered via blood test ordered by my PCP (because of high-risk prior life choices).  I am scheduled to take my 6 month post tx on December 30th, hoping for a new year "cured".  Has anyone been told that they will still need to be checked periodically for the rest of their lives for liver cancer?  I was told this by me PCP.

Offline dragonslayer

Isnt that more of an issue for cirrhotic patients?
Paul

DX 2008
GT 1a
vl 2.4mil

Offline gnatcatcher

Congratulations on your SVR12, hkillinger. That's already considered a Harvoni cure by many doctors.  Since you're not anywhere close to F4, I'm surprised you've been told you need periodic checks for liver cancer. Your PCP sounds medically conservative.

Gnatty
9/29/71 transfusions
HCV genotype 1a
7/09/15-9/30/15 Harvoni

Before treatment:
Viral Load 9,490,582
FibroScan 19.5 kPa [F4]
ALT 262
AST 217
ALP 183

Most recent:
FibroScan 7.6 kPa [F1-2]
ALT 15
AST 20
ALP 85

Offline beto

the liver cancer risks are reduced greatly after cure.  If you were f-1 before treatment, odds are you could be f-0 now, or will be.  Many folks are reporting great drops in liver scores, even ones that were scored into F4.  I am one of those.  If the virus is cleared from you body and your enzymes and liver scores put you in the F0/F1...I do not imagine your chances of hepatic carcinoma are any worse than the average Joe.  If I am wrong, someone chime in, please.
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline Redbird29

• I've seen the needle and the damage done.....
Hello Everyone!
   I wanted to check in and let everyone know that I got my 12 wk post tx labs back yesterday and have achieved SVR12!!

It was pretty amazing to hear the words and have my doctor hug me. Got to call my 87 yr old mama and my 85 yr old dad and tell them that they are stuck with me for many more years. I have the relief of knowing that I will be here for my disabled son for many more years and will get to watch my grandson grow up.

I will pray that the blessings that I have received will be passed on to all who come after me that they may receive the gift of health - HCV Free!!!

1. 12 wk EOT VL status ~ undetected
2. Treatment duration ~ 8 weeks
3. tx ~ naive
4. Genotype 1a
5. F1 fibrosis status
6. Initial VL ~  468,000
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 02:34:16 pm by Redbird29 »
Infected - late 70's /early 80's
GT - 1a

Fibrosure 1/2015 - F1-2
TX Naive - Harvoni 8 wks

SOT 6/25/15  VL - 468,000        AST-44  ALT-56       
EOT  8/19/15  VL-  Not Detected AST-21  ALT-30
1 YEAR POST TX - UNDETECTED AST 20 ALT 22
2 YEAR POST TX - UNDETECTED AST 15 ALT 18

Offline concerned father

So happy for you Redbird.

Offline KimInTheForest

• Believe in yourself
Congratulations Redbird on your SVR12! That's wonderful news. :)

kim
Kim Goldberg (Nanaimo, BC)
1970s: Contracted HCV (genotype 3a)
2015: Cured with Harvoni + ribavirin (12 weeks)
MY STORY: https://pigsquash.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/undetectable-my-hep-c-story/

Offline Patience

Congratulations! So good to hear, Redbird. Thanks for giving a Nervous Nellie like me hope and confidence!
GT 1b
Dx2000
2013 fibrosis F2-1
@ 9 weeks VL Undetected
EOT 8/29/15 no labs done
 ALT 11 AST 21

Offline beto

redbird...this is wonderful news indeed.  Good luck moving forward.
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline Bree

Yea!  Congratulations Redbird!!!  Another cure... I love it!  8)
Dx 1997 Geno 1a

SVR ACHIEVED!!! 
CURED YES!!!

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
Fantastic news Redbird! Congratulations!
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
I AM FREE!

Offline survivorhcv

Hi All,
I have been lurking for the last few months during my husband’s treatment. This forum has been a great support for me.   Time to post some positive results.

He has achieved SVR12.  We are sooo happy this day has finally come.
He had no noticeable side effects.  He was somewhat tired but had other medical issues that could have been a contributing factor.  He was given a low dose of ribavirin due to low hemoglobin and kidney function at start of treatment.   He now feels great and has more energy than he has felt in years.

I wish the best outcomes for all on this journey.  Harvoni  is truly a life saver.

1995 Dx Hep C chirrosis
1997 liver transplant
Geno 1A
Treatment naïve
Start 12 weeks Harvoni & Riba 200mg  5/2015
VL 124587
4/2015 biopsy fibrosis stage 1
AST 80 ALT 183
EOT VL <15 Undetected 8/2015
EOT SVR12 VL <15 Undected 11/2015
AST 18 ALT 21 

Offline Bree

Hi All,
I have been lurking for the last few months during my husband’s treatment. This forum has been a great support for me.   Time to post some positive results.

He has achieved SVR12.  We are sooo happy this day has finally come.
He had no noticeable side effects.  He was somewhat tired but had other medical issues that could have been a contributing factor.  He was given a low dose of ribavirin due to low hemoglobin and kidney function at start of treatment.   He now feels great and has more energy than he has felt in years.

I wish the best outcomes for all on this journey.  Harvoni  is truly a life saver.

1995 Dx Hep C chirrosis
1997 liver transplant
Geno 1A
Treatment naïve
Start 12 weeks Harvoni & Riba 200mg  5/2015
VL 124587
4/2015 biopsy fibrosis stage 1
AST 80 ALT 183
EOT VL <15 Undetected 8/2015
EOT SVR12 VL <15 Undected 11/2015
AST 18 ALT 21

Thank you for sharing that beautiful story.  You sound like a very supportive partner.  Congratulations to you both!  Enjoy yourselves!  I'm a Harvoni fan as well....
Dx 1997 Geno 1a

SVR ACHIEVED!!! 
CURED YES!!!

Offline scott

Well almost everyone seems to be getting similar results except me. I was a quick responder to harvoni being un-detected at four weeks, EOT un-detected, and 12 weeks post un-detected but this is where my numbers don't follow. My doctor is baffled because @ 12 EOT my ALT is 79 and my AST 114.

So my question is : has anyone else had this result? Looking at medical profiles mine matches LynnK's history all the way down to this point,, heck we are even the same age!

If I have already posted this information I apologize, but I am only re-posting because no-one has commented as yet...

Sincerely,
Scott
first treated 1999 NR
2009 NR

Offline mario555

I will assume you are still UND. My opinion is that if your AST levels remain high after the cure, you might still have a liver disease caused by something else. Fatty liver might be one? At least you got rid of a known problem and you can now focus on the rest of your health. There is supposed to be 20 % of the population suffering from Fatty Liver disease to some degree. It just makes sense to have some of us being afflicted with Fatty Livers!
Also, your alt levels might be slower to come down than the average person so being retested later on might bring you relief..
I don't know much about being tested for fatty liver disease but you might want to discuss it with your doctor.. Good luck to you!
Harvoni 24 weeks
VL2 - UND
VL4 - UND (may 25)
VL12 - UND
VK24 -  UND
Hopefully cured forever!

Offline beto

hey Scott,

I am sure your doc is looking into everything.  What mario said about fatty liver of course.  I always mention ferritin because of my own experience.  From my experience and from what I have noted on lots of discourses with folks with liver disease, liver enzymes seem to be a bit of a barometer for high iron.  High iron ferritin is common with fibrosis and cirrhosis as well as other liver afflictions.  Middle aged and older men seem to have high iron stores, as well as post menopausal women.  Folks with hep do not give blood (which is the best way to lower it).  Just a thought.  Your doc has likely already checked that.  I will say though, Harvoni seems to lower it.  So, maybe it equalizes after SVR.

perhaps your immune system is a bit hyper also.  Lastly, make sure there is nothing in your environment that might be toxic.  It could be that they will just come down on their own,  Sorry this is happening to you.  Good luck.
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline sickpuppy

Just got the good news today: SVR4!
GT1a - TX-naive

Baseline:

16.2 kPa
ALT: 61 iu/L
ALP: 74 iu/L
Albumin: 38g/L
Bilirubin: 27 umol/L
Platelets: 80
VL: 792,000
History of 4 violent varices bleeding episodes and splenomegaly present.

21/07/15 - TX start - Harvoni + Ribavirin 12 weeks.
Week 2 - UND
Week 4 - UND
Week 8 - UND
13/10/15 Week 12 - UND
19/11/15 - SVR4
8/1/16 - SVR12 !!!!!

Offline concerned father

Just got the good news today: SVR4!

Congrats

Offline gnatcatcher

sickpuppy, I'm VERY glad to hear your excellent news. You have had to deal with so much at such an early age that it is wonderful that your liver no longer has the HCV burden.
9/29/71 transfusions
HCV genotype 1a
7/09/15-9/30/15 Harvoni

Before treatment:
Viral Load 9,490,582
FibroScan 19.5 kPa [F4]
ALT 262
AST 217
ALP 183

Most recent:
FibroScan 7.6 kPa [F1-2]
ALT 15
AST 20
ALP 85

Offline scott

Mario and beto thank you! My doctor is very thorough  and maybe that's why he did not seem overly happy when we reached SVR 12 in my case.
He is reserved to a fault. Never tells me much in fact he tells me as little as possible, it seems everything is a secret. My thoughts on that, well I am the one who should be told everything he knows ---- am I right LOL ?!
@Mario I looked up fatty liver, I don't have any of the supposed causes, I don't drink alcohol, I consume less sodium than the supposed daily intake, I try to avoid sugar and fat. I barely eat red meat anymore, I stick to fish, eggs , and chicken. I do however have one of the symptoms being I feel a little swollen just below the liver when I eat too much. A separate liver disease may have been what has been preventing the efficacy of the hepC treatments all these years.

@Beto so ferratin? and you say people with hep don't give blood well to that I agree so i'm deriving that a good ole fashioned blood letting may help! wow sometimes the old cures are still the best ones, but we all know they used to perform that op when they were out of GOOD ideas.
Keep 'em coming guys I thank you for your consideration and taking the time to reply.
 I'll know more in January which will be the EOT 24 blood test.

Had I mentioned also that last may I suffered an almost complete hepatic arrest, man I nearly died so I am happy to be here at all. They wanted to give me a liver transplant at that time, but Sovaldi with ribavirin and interferon, though it didn't cure me, must have broken down the Hep to a degree, that and the fact that was the first time my under-sharing doc was the first time he told me to change my diet and cut out the salt, sugar and fat. I had told him in 2009 following a failed peg interferon ribavirin treatment and that my stools had suddenly become pale, I think right then he should have made me change my diet, but all he said was that it may be un-related.

All I can say is thank you God and thank you science for creating harvoni in the nick of time!

Now for sickpuppy: I am really happy for you to have gotten the news you needed to hear. I was in that same awful position from July to October waiting to find out. hang in there budd, my EOT 24 isstill six weeks away....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 02:39:38 pm by scott »
first treated 1999 NR
2009 NR

Offline Katie

High liver enzymes sometimes indicate health issues other than liver.  I would retest as sometimes the lab gives false results and the numbers naturally can fluctuate.   Were your other labs all good?  If they didn't do a complete panel you might want to do that too.

Good luck to you!

Katie

I just read your last post and see your liver is probably compromised with everything you've been through so it may just take time for the healing to begin showing up.  I would still retest.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 03:01:29 pm by Katie »
1 year post treatment blood work done and I am FREE!
GT 1a (4/1/2016)
Dx 2005
VL 2.6 million (fluctuated from 2-16 million during the 9 years)
Started Tx 12/4/2014 for 12 weeks
4 week blood work  Detected 59 IU/mL
EOT Detected <12 IU/mL
7.5 weeks post  Undetected
16 week post Undetected
24 WEEK POST UNDETECTED (I made it)
Waiting to feel good but feeling blessed!
12 month post treatment.  All blood work absolutely perfect! VL, as expected UNDETECTED!

Offline Bree

Scott, as others have mentioned there are several factors that can influence high liver enzymes.  I would ask your doctor what are the factors that can create this kind of scenario. I have found that I have to make a list of direct questions and ask my specialist...generally he doesn't volunteer information. Much of what I need to know I learned on the forum or through other research.

I also have a "secret doctor"... I have had to find out the answers I need on my own with research.  He is very smart, he knows his stuff, but he's often not helpful and not communicative and defensive when he feels cornered.  We don't want to burn bridges, but we do deserve answers.  I'm always doing a delicate dance with him in that regard.  It's a shame really, because other than being a "means to an end" for me, we could have been great friends and allies and enjoyed the journey. Thank goodness he has an awesome nurse and I have an excellent internist.

That's so great on your SVR 12!!!  Whatever the case, that will really help your health and your liver!  Wishing you the best... Bree
Dx 1997 Geno 1a

SVR ACHIEVED!!! 
CURED YES!!!

Offline KimInTheForest

• Believe in yourself
Hi Scott. You have probably considered and read about this possibility. But extreme physical exercise can increase ALT & AST in an otherwise healthy person. Some years ago when I was doing some very intensive martial arts training and physical conditioning work, my liver enzymes increased noticeably. Neither my doc nor I knew why. It was later that I read about correlation between extreme exercise and liver enzymes.

This may not be the cause in your case. But it is useful to know that there can be many reasons why liver enzymes can be high. And some of them aren't really bad reasons. My intense martial arts training period was one of the healthiest periods in my life.

kim
Kim Goldberg (Nanaimo, BC)
1970s: Contracted HCV (genotype 3a)
2015: Cured with Harvoni + ribavirin (12 weeks)
MY STORY: https://pigsquash.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/undetectable-my-hep-c-story/

Offline GLCII

Hi Scott

Kim is right working out.

Have you been doing any intense workouts lately? Or doing anything that can strain your muscles? I "think" a high protien intake can can liver enzymes to elevate as well. From what I read, your ALT level is just 1 point over the upper limit of <78 and your AST is 3x higher than normal at 114 with the limit being <35. Usually the ALT is higher than the AST. But in your case it's the opposite. I would think that if the virus was back your ALT would be higher than your AST.

How does the rest of your hepatic panel look? If you were negative at 12 weeks EOT I wouldn't think that would change and you're most likely still Negative!!! You might want to look at other posibiliies.
Harvoni Start Date 03/12

Offline beto

Yea healthy puppy!!!

Wow scott...nick of time no kidding.  I had forgot about the exercise thing and yes, have also heard that other organ(like the heart) can cause elevations.

HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline scott

Thanks everyone ! Actually my nurse had told me about the possibility of strenuous exercise, so I have cut back. I just want to be in the best shape possible.
  I have never had a very strong cardio vascular shape and in the last three months I have come to the semi professional scuba level of DiveMaster. During that course I had to be able to swim 412 yards free style swim and anything over 14 minutes was a fail. There were other tests so I was swimming as fast as I could for about a month and a half three times a week. I passed! nuff said!
 except to ask the question has anyone ever heard of a serious diver being damaged by scuba diving and the pressures involved?
I will include a pic of my latest liver sheet below. Well scratch that it won't let me.
first treated 1999 NR
2009 NR

Offline Katie

Scott, I had a friend, married to a Commercial Diver for shellfish here in Alaska.  He had lots of severe issues with his sinuses... it was physically noticeable as his forehead would swell up...very painful and ended up having a heart attack at an early age.  (was it related...we don't know)  Another friend who is also in the same line of work has started having the same sinus issues.  I think the pressure damages the sinuses with continuous diving so I would check on it.

Katie
GT 1a (4/1/2016)
Dx 2005
EOT Detected <12 IU/mL
16 week post Undetected
12 month post treatment.  All blood work absolutely perfect! VL, as expected UNDETECTED!

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
Hi Scott

What were your alt AST levels like before treatment and how advanced is your cirrhosis?

Any way everyone had a lot of good ideas I found this article at  American Family Physicians Causes and Evaluation of Mildly Elevated Liver Transaminase Levels

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2011/1101/p1003.html

Lots of causes for elevated ALT & AST

My labs (LabCorp) lists reference ranges for ALT as less than 33 and AST as 0-40 different labs have different ranges

Hope they figure it out soon for you!

Hi WELLpuppy congrats on your SVR4
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 11:36:14 pm by Lynn K »
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
I AM FREE!

Offline scott

my dear lynnK, my ast alt was somewhere high in the 150 to 180 zone pre-treatment, and as for the way they calculate my nurse said they usually see #'s in the 20 to 30 range. Mine never went below 40 to 60 range albeit I was un-detected. The only thing I know to tell you about my fibrosis/cirrhosis is I was in the F4 range and am considered to have cirrhosis. The transplant Dr. says if I clear the disease there is a chance some of my liver will regenerate, enough to keep me alive and out from under the knife with little or no meds to keep me going., My gastroenterologist just says he doesn't know.
I have a photo of my most recent test screen but so far either I do not have the right to post an attachment or I can't figure out how to....
first treated 1999 NR
2009 NR

Offline Herrjoel

11 weeks EOT
Undetected
24 weeks Harvoni + Ribavirin
Initial VL: 1.5MM
Failed Sovaldi + rbv last year
F1 fibrosis but all liver counts within range
Nicest doc at Mt Sinai manhattan

Offline Bree

Congrats HerrJoel!!!  8)
Dx 1997 Geno 1a

SVR ACHIEVED!!! 
CURED YES!!!

Offline Herrjoel

Good luck to you too.
After failing sovaldi last year in cautiously optimistic

Offline Lynn K

• Global Moderator
Hi Scott

Hummm mine were like ALT 78 and AST 54 prior to treatment and went into normal range on treatment. In July at my 12 week post they were ALT 29 AST 27.

I am also F4 cirrhosis for 8 years now all I know is my liver may or may not get better but it shouldn't get worse unless I get liver cancer which I will be monitored for for the rest of my life probably.

Since I have compensated cirrhosis as MELD 8 and Child score "A" I am not eligible for transplant and likely should never need one unless like I said I develop liver cancer but even HCC is now at decreased risk with cure.

Another way to look at it is if you are not eligible to be on the transplant list now because you are not sick enough to need a transplant you with cure you never will be.

The future is so bright I gotta wear shades!  8)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 10:21:09 pm by Lynn K »
Genotype 1a
1978 contracted, 1990 Dx
1995 Intron A failed
2008 F4 Cirrhosis Bx
ALT 29, AST 27 PLT 92
I AM FREE!

Offline scott

Cool lynn thank you!
I had logged 42 dives in my lifetime since starting in 2006 until this summer, but so far this year I have logged 82 new dives without issue. Those dives were pre, during and after treatment.  I was getting swollen pockets under my eyes but that was over two years ago and has seemingly gone away. I am however getting little spider web veins on my back, chest and shoulders, I wish they would go away too!
According to you and all I'm reading I should be walking on sunshine. But I am still cautious since last year I developed abdominal edema. But the good news is my stools have finally gone to a normal color. It took forever it seemed but now it is more often normal than not.
Like you I shall be followed all my life for this and the one thing my doc did stress was the fact I can never eat salty food and should avoid sugar and fat as much as possible.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 11:54:52 pm by scott »
first treated 1999 NR
2009 NR

Offline Katie

Hey Scott,  It sounds as if you are doing good, just watch the diving as the friends I mentioned dived for decades so it may be cumulative.  I am sure the depth and water temperature would be important too.  Hope you figure out what's going on with your liver enzymes but I congratulate you on your SVR12 and I wish you Happy Diving!

Katie
GT 1a (4/1/2016)
Dx 2005
EOT Detected <12 IU/mL
16 week post Undetected

Offline scott

Thanks Katie, I am not a commercial diver however so I think that puts luck a little more on my side. I do a dive it generally lasts less than one hour, I always make my safety stops we shall see what we see when we see it!
first treated 1999 NR
2009 NR

Offline beto

You know scott, sometimes with healing comes oddities and crisis of varying kinds.  These new drugs create a situation of mind bogglingly rapid healing.  Our biggest health injury culprit (Hep C) is suddenly arrested.  The change in stool color is a very good sign.

In my case, if the scans were not a fluke (you never can be sure) I went from f4 to f0/f1.  I was at a solid f2 17 years ago.  Even if the numbers are a little off, my healing has been rapid.  Folks have mentioned to me, 'you must be feeling great,' and I have to say "well, not really."  The virus is dead (hope it stays that way) but the body still has to heal.  Some things that the virus did over decades to our organs and systems will take a long time to right the wrong.  Also, we are all different as to how quickly or livers heal.  I think you are going to notice some amazing changes and I bet those liver numbers come down on thir own.  It may be that yours run a little high.  Time will tell and time will heal.

I will probably get the award for speculation, but I guess that is how I roll.  I hope my posts aren't too cheeky...but hey this is a free forum...I am impressed with your diving.  We all must keep on keeping on.   
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline GLCII

Hello Everyone

I'm here to make my 24 week EOT contribution to the stats page. I've had them for a couple days now but wanted to make sure another person, I know here, had good news as well. After hearing or reading their ALT result and feeling confident they're negative as well, I've decided to post my results.

Anyway

GLCII
1.Post EOT status – SVR4, SVR12, SVR24 Undetected  ;D
2. Treatment duration - 12 weeks Harvoni
3. tx naive or experienced - experienced 3x prior
4. Genotype (1a or 1b) – 1a
5. F1-F4 fibrosis status (date) – F2/F3
6. Initial VL (2/14/14) – 12043488
7. ALT 19
8. AST 15

It sure has been a long ride and I'm glad it's finally over with.

I think 2016 is going to be the year of the cure for all those of us that have failed this treatment. With the success of Harvoni this year, I just don't see how 2016 couldn't be the year to end of Hep C altogether.
Harvoni Start Date 03/12

Offline gnatcatcher

GLCII, CONGRATULATIONS on your SVR24, and KUDOS for waiting for another person's good news before posting. You are a class act!

Gnatty
9/29/71 transfusions
HCV genotype 1a
7/09/15-9/30/15 Harvoni

Before treatment:
Viral Load 9,490,582
FibroScan 19.5 kPa [F4]
ALT 262
AST 217
ALP 183

Most recent:
FibroScan 7.6 kPa [F1-2]
ALT 15
AST 20
ALP 85

Offline beto

Excellent news GLC!!!  Thanks for the inspiration
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline concerned father

Hello Everyone

I'm here to make my 24 week EOT contribution to the stats page. I've had them for a couple days now but wanted to make sure another person, I know here, had good news as well. After hearing or reading their ALT result and feeling confident they're negative as well, I've decided to post my results.

Anyway

GLCII
1.Post EOT status – SVR4, SVR12, SVR24 Undetected  ;D
2. Treatment duration - 12 weeks Harvoni
3. tx naive or experienced - experienced 3x prior
4. Genotype (1a or 1b) – 1a
5. F1-F4 fibrosis status (date) – F2/F3
6. Initial VL (2/14/14) – 12043488
7. ALT 19
8. AST 15

It sure has been a long ride and I'm glad it's finally over with.

I think 2016 is going to be the year of the cure for all those of us that have failed this treatment. With the success of Harvoni this year, I just don't see how 2016 couldn't be the year to end of Hep C altogether.

I am so happy for you :)

Offline Bree

GLCII - Congratulations to you!!!  It's so awesome to weather previous attempts and then to get cured, makes it all the sweeter!!!  Enjoy yourself in 2016 (and before too;)  8)
Dx 1997 Geno 1a

SVR ACHIEVED!!! 
CURED YES!!!

Offline GLCII

Thanks Everyone.

I just hope everyone else that's treating can come here and post SVR results. It's kind of hard to post good news when there's people posting that didn't make SVR.

Gnatty

When that person get's their final result, in a couple days, they will be here to post it. I hope!  :o

Thanks for the kuddo's. Though I do know some people that would disagree.  :o ;D From all the posts I've read of yours, you're the Class Act!!!  ;)  Also, Good Luck on your upcoming test.

Beto

I saw where you knocked out your 6 week EOT with an SVR. When january gets here, I have no doubt that you will knock the 12 week EOT out with an SVR as well. After that the 24 week EOT test is just a technical formality.

concerned father

Good Luck to you and your daughter!!! I'm pulling for her, you and your family. I have no doubt she will prevail seeing that she is young and outside of the virus, which is gone now, healthy & strong. I read where you said she had more energy and that's a good sign by itself. If nothing else, she has what most of don't have on her side, youth. That and the harvoni is going to go a long way.

Bree

Congratulations on your 4 week SVR. I see in your Sig it says 6 week undetected! Wow, your almost home yourself. Looks like you and Beto will be crossing the finish line about the same time. I have no doubt you're both going to clear this virus or should I say have cleared?! 

Good Luck to all of you.   :)
Harvoni Start Date 03/12

Offline Bree

Yes, GLCII, there's a little group of us that all finished treatment within days or a few weeks of each other.  We all supported each other during treatment and are in some level of waiting for after treatment results.  Everyone that I know of in our group so far is UND.  Most are quiet at the moment, dealing with whatever comes up for them right after treatment... and/or... waiting for 4, 8 or 12 week results.  And, different doctors test at different times.

A few of us have had easier rides, a few of us have had some sides to deal with.  All I know is that I have a special place in my heart for this group of supporters and kindred spirits!  They have all helped me tremendously in their own unique ways.  I'm feeling optimistic and holding that SVR space for us all! 
Dx 1997 Geno 1a

SVR ACHIEVED!!! 
CURED YES!!!

Offline Herrjoel

I feel bad that I wasn't here during the treatment phase as I didn't know that this site exists.
I want to crosspost what I posted in a different thread and wish you all good luck!

Hey guys, just wanted to share the doctors official "cured" email.
I still cannot believe it's true and the hypochondriac in me is imagining all kinds of trouble.
I hope it'll settle in after a while!
I do feel great post-treatment. Appetite that I've never experienced before, energy, focus and just general well-being.
I am wealthy enough that I was able to afford to pay for both Sovaldi and Harvoni in the same year and I want to pass on this miracle after I get 24 Weeks SVR.
I would love to sponsor at least 12 weeks of someone who is not fortunate enough to afford it. http://imgur.com/lX1bwMe

Offline beto

Herrjoel- That is one of the kindest things I have heard in my lifetime.  I wish for you and whomever is on the receiving end the absolute best.
HCV detected active 1990
1996 Biopsy F2 fibrosis
treatment naive geno 1-A
9wk-UD-ast18 alt23
10/3/15 completed tx
6wk EOT UD ast/alt 20/20
12EOT-UD-ast/alt19/21
25wk-SVR! 19/18

Offline Katie

Joel,  Congratulations and I just want to say we need more people like you in this unsettled world.  Thank you for your compassion.

I am doing a Happy Dance for all of the new SVR's that have beat this Alien Virus Monster!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!   ;D

Katie
GT 1a (4/1/2016)
Dx 2005
EOT Detected <12 IU/mL
16 week post Undetected

Offline Bree

Herrjoel... that's amazing giving back!  I was considering this 30 days challenge to do every day for 30 days:

1. Do something nice for yourself (self-care, healthcare, etc.)
2. Do something for your personal community (friends, family, etc.)   
3. Do something for the world community.   

I'm not quite sure what I could do for the world community every single day, I guess even re-cycling or smiling at a stranger or projecting peace could be a few things.  A nice note or to somehow show appreciation and gratitude to a friend or family every day would be a personal community thing.  And, self care, always a good thing.  Hey, maybe I can do this!

Anyway, your gift is amazing!  Thank you for helping someone who needs it.  I'm sorry, I am very curious but I didn't open the link as I'm always scared to open links.
Dx 1997 Geno 1a

SVR ACHIEVED!!! 
CURED YES!!!

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.