Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:07:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 58
Total: 58

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Finished Harvoni on April 28th...HAPPY  (Read 6974 times)

Offline bikergirl75

• Diagnosed in 1999, started treatment on February 2
Finished Harvoni on April 28th...HAPPY
« on: May 12, 2015, 08:42:00 pm »
I haven't been on here in a while, had a lot going on. I am very excited to say I finished my treatment (harvoni) April 28!!!
The treatment was pretty bad for me with side effects,  but I did it, and I am very happy to report that I found out today I AM HEP FREE!!!! All my labs were perfect, no abnormalities at all. I have waited 17yrs to hear those words. Now the waiting game,  labs again in 3 months and if I am still undetected then, I WILL BE CONSIDERED CURED!
I just wanted to share this today so Y'all know there is hope and the side effects are worth it in the end! Good luck everyone.  ONE HAPPY LADY TODAY!!!!

Offline lin44

Re: Finished Harvoni on April 28th...HAPPY
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 09:29:21 pm »
 Congratulations! , What were your side effects and did they go away now?

Offline bikergirl75

• Diagnosed in 1999, started treatment on February 2
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 02:17:53 pm »
Side effects were fatigue,  foggy head,  headaches,  nausea, blurry vision and sad. It has been 2 wks and I am just now starting to feel like myself again, I still have the foggy head and kind of tired. I thought I was going crazy because I was told I would only have fatigue and headaches,  until I found this forum and seen others had the same effects going on! I have to say it was all worth it, and thank god my job was understanding,  I missed quite a few days of work.

Offline Lee

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 08:26:54 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I can't wait until I can write those same words here!  Thanks for letting us know the great news!

Lee
Female
Infected mid-1970's
Diagnosed 2013
Viral load prior to treatment: 6.6 million
Genotype: 1a
Started Harvoni: 4/20/15
Four week viral load: <20 too low to quantify
Eight week viral load: undetected

Offline Lee

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 08:41:57 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I can't wait until I can write those same words here!  Thanks for letting us know the great news!

Lee
Female
Infected mid-1970's
Diagnosed 2013
Viral load prior to treatment: 6.6 million
Genotype: 1a
Started Harvoni: 4/20/15
Four week viral load: <20 too low to quantify
Eight week viral load: undetected

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.