Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:51:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 141
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Day 35 of Harvoni TX ,Feeling really good.  (Read 5421 times)

Offline Wood stove

Day 35 of Harvoni TX ,Feeling really good.
« on: June 01, 2015, 09:22:29 pm »
Hi all well its day 35 already of the Harvoni treatment. Im feeling better everyday, first couple of weeks were not the best mostly headaches and moody. But they seem to be gone and I have more energy than I've had in a long time . Started running for some exercise. Well at the pace I go it's more like jogging,well a fast walk really ( not sure how fast you have to go to call it running). Anyway life is good and getting better.
Take care all . Joe ( wood stove)

Offline KimInTheForest

• Believe in yourself
Re: Day 35 of Harvoni TX ,Feeling really good.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 10:14:54 pm »
Great to hear, Joe! You got this.

I am doing well at Day 28 of Harvoni+Riba. Like you, am noticing significantly more energy than I have in a long time.

May your voyage continue to be smooth sailing,
kim
Kim Goldberg (Nanaimo, BC)
1970s: Contracted HCV (genotype 3a)
2015: Cured with Harvoni + ribavirin (12 weeks)
MY STORY: https://pigsquash.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/undetectable-my-hep-c-story/

Offline Wood stove

Re: Day 35 of Harvoni TX ,Feeling really good.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 08:52:19 pm »
Well here it is day 47, things are still good and I think getting better.My energy is better, actually I'm now running about 5km every other day and getting faster at it.
The brain fog is starting to lift as well. Not sure if it is the treatment or the effects of a concussion I suffered last year that  is getting better,but either way its nice to have a little clarity back in my life.
 If you're sitting on the fence wondering about the Harvoni treatment don't it's a piece of cake especially compared to the Interferon/ribavarin ( in my case 48wks and didn't work).
Take care Joe

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.