Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:05:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 88
Total: 88

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Post Treatment positives part 2  (Read 24711 times)

Offline Mr. Bob

Post Treatment positives part 2
« on: July 17, 2015, 10:16:40 pm »
POST TREATMENT   success recovery stories........ Please.
My friend who is still suffering from 5 months post treatment joint and muscle pain , lung function diminished and fatigue on and off.. he swears he had non of these symptoms before Harvoni asked if I would post .
He keeps waiting to get better but it is slow slow slow if any.....
Hi, I am looking for a positive progress report of after treatment success. Someone who had a difficult  treatment   fatigue--brain fog-- joint pain  even heart/ blood pressure issues that continued post treatment for months and then how long did it take for you to get back to so form of well being.    The reason is I have friends including myself who are experiencing post treatment side effects and don't mind suffering  as long as we could rest assure and or  know it will be or get much better in 6 months  or longer. Is there anyone?   That would save us a lot of time pent on worrying if we had some really good success stories.....  I do realize there are the good  , bad and ugly stories...... but see more bad and don't see the follow up success stories....  where are these people from the trials....... I hope  this makes some sense  as I have seen  some posts over the months but it is very hard to access them as all the new posts are covering up all the old post and hard to search........Is there away to search  the files  for success stories?   not sure..
RJ

Offline BattleTheBeast

• Female, 57 - SVR12 as of 7/23/15!!
Re: Post Treatment positives part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 09:59:00 am »
Hi Mr. Bob,

Yes I have struggled post treatment and it's only been 12 weeks but I am better today then I was even 3 weeks ago. I assume it's going to be a slow process with some ups and downs. I am learning to really listen to my body and allowing myself to rest as I need it, that's making a difference for me (not that I have a choice, some days it's like I have Mono!!)

Mel
~Mel~
Hep C, Type 1, 10/11  viral load 8,238,340, AST-60, ALT-57 Bili .6  Stage 4 cirrhosis,
Week 4 VL <15 AST 20 - ALT 27 Bili .9
Week 9 - switched to Harvoni VL UD!! AST 20 ALT 19

EOT date is 4/30/2015,
SVR 12 is 7/23/15 ACHIEVED!!! 
and SVR 24 ACHIEVED!!

Offline Bucky

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 12:16:57 pm »
Bob,
It has been a little over a year since I reached SVR4 (S&O) and for the most part things are going fairly well. I have been working part time since mid January and have good energy most days but occasionally I have a day or two that I am tired.
Is it from the meds I took, my liver damage or the fact that I am almost 60? IDK but it is getting better for me.
Bucky

I HAVE SLAYED THE DRAGON.....CURED SVR24!

Offline kittypurr222

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 12:51:33 pm »
What is SVR4? Did you not take Harvoni for treatment?
After just 4 weeks no virus detected. 
Maybe you are taking another drug.  I know how frustrating it is to feel tired.  I have to work a hard job but since this treatment I hardly ever get tired.

Offline kittypurr222

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 12:52:44 pm »
Maybe you are taking another drug.  I know how frustrating it is to feel tired.  I have to work a hard job but since this treatment I hardly ever get tired.

Offline dragonslayer

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 02:27:12 pm »

There are 3 main check points for SVR (Sustained Virologic Response, tantamount to being 'cured' in most cases):  4 wks post treatment, 12 wks post treatment, and 24 wks post treatment.  If testing at these points returns Undetected, then you are said to have reached SVR4 at 4 wks post treatment, SVR12 at 12 wks post treatment, and SVR24 at 24 wks post treatment/
Paul

DX 2008
Started Harvoni 11/26/14 for 8 wks
Completed 8 wks Harvoni 01/20/15
EOT RNA Quant result:  Detected 29
7.5 wk post tx: Detected < LLOQ(12)
11 wk post tx: UNDETECTED SVR12
24 wk post tx: UNDETECTED SVR24; AST 26; ALT 22; ALP 73
48 wk post tx: UNDETECTED SVR48; AST 18; ALT 18; ALP 70
GT 1a
vl 2.4mil
2008 bpx: Stage&Grade 0
2013 bpx: Stage&Grade: 0-1
IL28B: TT
likely infected early '70s

Offline Bucky

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 02:10:49 pm »

AS Dragonslayer stated SVR4 is 4 weeks post treatment. I was treated with Sovaldi and Olysio. I took these off label before FDA approval and before Harvoni was on the market. Harvoni has Sovaldi in it. These were just one of the very few available DAAs in the spring of last year. I did twelve weeks of these meds and was cured.
There is a thread here about "Post treatment with S&O".
Bucky
I HAVE SLAYED THE DRAGON.....CURED SVR24!

Offline chino1969

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 09:39:13 am »
Bob, I just completed 24 weeks of Harvoni with very minimal side effects.  I notice incremental changes in my brain fog and energy levels in the positive direction.  Sleep pattern a little off and annoying cough but nothing major.

Offline Patience

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 12:02:45 pm »
I am currently in my last 2 weeks out of 12 on Harvoni and I am experiencing some eye problems - very dry eyes and often blurry vision. I had these before treatment too, but they seem to have intensified with it. My ophthalmologist does not see any serious changes or damage so far. When I was treated in 2005 with interferon I developed cotton wool spots in my eyes along with autoimmune thyroid problems and had to stop treatment. The cotton wool spots disappeared within 6 months, but I'll be forever on thyroid supplements. Now,  I'm hoping that someone here can tell me they have had the dry eye/blurry vision thing, and that it disappears at some time after EOT. (The sooner the better!) I'm a wannabe artist, and I'd like not to have to change my style from representational to abstract! Thanks for any encouragement and for the support from this forum!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 12:04:36 pm by Patience »
GT 1b
Dx2000
Tx2005 peg/rib. responder but had to stop at 20 weeks due to eye and thyroid problems. Relapse 3 months later
2013 fibrosis F2-1
TX 6/7/15 Harvoni 12 weeks VL 815,000, log 5.91,     ALT 47, AST 80
@3 weeks: VL detected <15, log <1.18
@ 9 weeks VL Undetected
EOT 8/29/15 no labs done
12/3/15  14 week post EOT: UNDETECTED!!
 ALT 11 AST 21
2/19/16  24 week post: UNDETECTED

Offline terih

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 12:29:57 pm »
Patience, since I'm a painter too, first of all thanks for the laugh with the realism to abstract remark!  ;D

Second, I had blurry vision on Harvoni also, it came and went throughout treatment, but resolved quickly after treatment ended!
                                                           Teri
64 yrs. on this fine planet!
diagnosed 1993
Stage 1 cirrhosis
Genotype 1a
12 wks. Harvoni  Relapse late Feb. 2015
Currently treating with Solvaldi/Olysio
The light at the end of the tunnel, is often not a train!

Offline Cure4life

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2015, 09:04:53 pm »
Hi all, I am 8 weeks eot, I did 16 weeks of harvoni which included 5 weeks of riba. Since completing treatment i have experienced  dry eyes, fatigue  and some brain fog which seems to come and go very quickly. At the moment  I am experiencing  some sinus issues  but not sure if it is related to  treatment. I decided to wait to 12 weeks eot to do the blood test. I thought that if the virus  can still  come back  after 4 weeks eot it was better to wait to 12 weeks and, if it is undetected, have more certainty that I am  very likely  to  be  cured. During treatment I had VL 29 at 4 weeks and <12 un-quantifiable at 8 weeks. I am genotype 4 so no much  data on treatment  with  Harvoni  but I had to  do something.  I had to pay for  the  treatment  myself  by the way as I am in New Zealand. Good luck to all fighting the  dragon.

Offline Cure4life

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2015, 09:14:46 pm »
Hi all, I am 8 weeks eot, I did 16 weeks of harvoni which included 5 weeks of riba. Since completing treatment i have experienced  dry eyes, fatigue  and some brain fog which seems to come and go very quickly. At the moment  I am experiencing  some sinus issues  but not sure if it is related to  treatment. I decided to wait to 12 weeks eot to do the blood test. I thought that if the virus  can still  come back  after 4 weeks eot it was better to wait to 12 weeks and, if it is undetected, have more certainty that I am  very likely  to  be  cured. During treatment I had VL 29 at 4 weeks and <12 un-quantifiable at 8 weeks. I am genotype 4 so no much  data on treatment  with  Harvoni  but I had to  do something.  I had to pay for  the  treatment  myself  by the way as I am in New Zealand. Good luck to all fighting the  dragon.

Offline Patience

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2015, 10:53:30 pm »
Teri,
Thanks so much for giving me hope that the eye thing will improve. All the other sides are annoying, but I can live with them. Eyesight is so precious and diminishes with age no matter what we do. Live long enough and you will bump into stuff. I hate to think of losing any acuity that I don't have to!

Now, about the art thing ... don't get me wrong, I find no fault with abstract art and, in fact, I quite enjoy a good bit of it - as long as it is not done by me. If you really wanted a chuckle, I could show you some epic fails that I am guilty of in that department. Actually, maybe not. I think most of those efforts thankfully found their way to the dumpster or were recycled. I'm not much good at painting what I don't see.

Thanks again for your encouraging response. I hope that painting brings you great pleasure while you wait for the next step in your healing journey.

Cure4life,
Did you have the dry eyes during treatment or did they only show up after you were finished? Here's hoping Harvoni has done the job for you and your 12 week post will be clear!

GT 1b
Dx2000
Tx2005 peg/rib. responder but had to stop at 20 weeks due to eye and thyroid problems. Relapse 3 months later
2013 fibrosis F2-1
TX 6/7/15 Harvoni 12 weeks VL 815,000, log 5.91,     ALT 47, AST 80
@3 weeks: VL detected <15, log <1.18
@ 9 weeks VL Undetected
EOT 8/29/15 no labs done
12/3/15  14 week post EOT: UNDETECTED!!
 ALT 11 AST 21
2/19/16  24 week post: UNDETECTED

Offline Cure4life

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2015, 11:25:09 pm »
Hi Patience, the dry eyes started after treatment. Cold weather seems to aggravate them. I just keep up with the eye drops 3 or 4 times a day which helps a bit. Thank you for your good wishes. At the moment I can't think of anything that would make me happier than getting rid of the virus. Best of luck.

Offline terih

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2015, 11:39:29 am »
Patience, I love abstract art too! I was just recalling all the times I've looked at an ongoing project with horror from one wrong brushstroke and said to myself, well I guess I could call it abstract!  ;) And believe me I've got my own collection of oopsies!

I wish everyone SVR and for all of the side troubles to resolve quickly!     Teri
64 yrs. on this fine planet!
diagnosed 1993
Stage 1 cirrhosis
Genotype 1a
12 wks. Harvoni  Relapse late Feb. 2015
Currently treating with Solvaldi/Olysio
The light at the end of the tunnel, is often not a train!

Offline kittypurr222

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2015, 11:30:37 am »
So hey now a 5121072010731182 weeks I really am HepC free.  Really amazing

Offline KC

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2015, 01:00:32 am »
POST TREATMENT   success recovery stories........ Please.
My friend who is still suffering from 5 months post treatment joint and muscle pain , lung function diminished and fatigue on and off.. he swears he had non of these symptoms before Harvoni asked if I would post .
He keeps waiting to get better but it is slow slow slow if any.....
Hi, I am looking for a positive progress report of after treatment success. Someone who had a difficult  treatment   fatigue--brain fog-- joint pain  even heart/ blood pressure issues that continued post treatment for months and then how long did it take for you to get back to so form of well being.    The reason is I have friends including myself who are experiencing post treatment side effects and don't mind suffering  as long as we could rest assure and or  know it will be or get much better in 6 months  or longer. Is there anyone?   That would save us a lot of time pent on worrying if we had some really good success stories.....  I do realize there are the good  , bad and ugly stories...... but see more bad and don't see the follow up success stories....  where are these people from the trials....... I hope  this makes some sense  as I have seen  some posts over the months but it is very hard to access them as all the new posts are covering up all the old post and hard to search........Is there away to search  the files  for success stories?   not sure..
RJ
2/16/15                                     
2/16/15     VL:  3,577,985           
AST:  81  ALT: 94
Fibrosis: F1 - F2
3/18/15:  Began Harvoni  (12 week treatment)
4/16/15: VL "UNDETECTED" <15
ALT: 29   AST: 30
14 weeks post TX UNDETECTED
23 weeks UNDETECTED

Age 59
DX early 90's

KC

Offline KC

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2015, 01:04:44 am »
I am 14 weeks post tx (undetected) today. Yes, I have had joint/muscle pains for the past couple months or more. I don't know if it is related but I am have such charlie horses in the morning that I have to get up and walk around. Also, very fatigue but was relieved to be undetected. Hope it lasts, if so God Bless Harvoni and us all!

KC
2/16/15                                     
2/16/15     VL:  3,577,985           
AST:  81  ALT: 94
Fibrosis: F1 - F2
3/18/15:  Began Harvoni  (12 week treatment)
4/16/15: VL "UNDETECTED" <15
ALT: 29   AST: 30
14 weeks post TX UNDETECTED
23 weeks UNDETECTED

Age 59
DX early 90's

KC

Offline chino1969

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2015, 08:15:54 am »
I'm dealing with anxiety, brain fog, fatigue, etc. post treatment but I'll deal with them.  24 weeks of Harvoni, SVR 6 weeks, 12 weeks, 18 weeks and SVR 5 weeks EOT.  I am finally glad to be rid of this horrible disease that has infected my body, my psychological state and everything else.  Yes, I'll deal with the EOT side effects the best I can.

I really did not experience any negative sides while on treatment.  The first 3 or 4 weeks the sides were minimal and I worked full time.  I drank over a gallon of water every day, exercised and ate fairly healthy.  I am staying with this regimen now.  The week of Nov. 1st will be my 12 week EOT and I am very optimistic.  Mr Dr., who is a well renowned research doctor involved with the trials, was also very optimistic at my last visit.

Offline Bituman

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2015, 10:28:46 am »
Haven't posted lately, been in lurk mode.  About 20 weeks post EOT, still doing fine.  Just a few more weeks and I get final VL tests. No issues related to treatment.  Had a little lower back soreness recently, but I think that is a combo of ill fitting bike and (crap!) I'll be 60 in three months.  Last Saturday I did a 60 mile bike ride in Petrified Forest Natl Park, AZ, spectacular scenery.  I have several bike races in the next few weeks.  I wish I could say that getting rid of HCV has made me faster, but it hasn't.  On the other hand, treatment hasn't made me any slower. Beyond a SVR, I hope for the best for all recovering from this awful disease. 

Bob
Age = 59, male, infected likely 1975
DX 07/07 GT 1a
Biopsy 2007:  GR 1, stage 0, HAI = 2/18
Since 2007:  1.48 MM < VL < 11 MM, avg = 5.64 MM
IL28B=CT
1/26/15, AST=43, ALT=55, VL=3.59 MM
2/5 Start Harvoni 12 weeks; Treat naive
2/20 AST=29, ALT=24, VL=59
3/6 AST=29, ALT=25, VL<15
3/19 AST=24, ALT=22, VL=undet
4/3 AST=29, ALT=25, VL=undet
4/30 EOT, AST=22, ALT=20, VL=undet
5/29 EOT+4, AST=20, ALT=19, VL=undet SVR
7/24 EOT+12, AST=23, ALT=18, VL=undet SVR
10/16 EOT+24, AST=22, ALT=17, VL=undet SVR

Offline Philadelphia

• Global Moderator
  • It only looks like I know what I'm doing
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2015, 05:54:36 pm »
Hey Bituman! Good to see you are doing well. :)

I think I have to attribute my aches and pains to old age. Im getting close to 60, it's only my mind that thinks I'm a feckless young thing.
CURED SVR24  Class of 2015
Wk 12 post EOT 30.11.15: ALT 14 AST 22 GGT 22 VL UND
Week 19 07.08.15: ALT 17 AST 23 GGT 25
Week 12 18.06.15: ALT 21 AST 23 GGT 28
Week 8 25.05.15: ALT 23 AST 27 GGT 30 VL UND
Week 4 20.04.14: ALT 30 AST 36 VL 40
Treatment start 23.03.15: ALT 137 AST 185 VL 342,600
Cirrhosis Child-Pugh A, Genotype 1a - Viekira Pak + riba 24 weeks
Total failure interferon/ribavirin/boceprovir Mar 2013
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/grace-campbell

Offline KimInTheForest

• Believe in yourself
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2015, 07:21:42 pm »
One post-treatment "positive" for me is that I can now take supplements without any discomfort to my liver. And it turns out I am deficient in various vitamins and minerals, so I need to take some supplements. I am currently taking daily oral supplements for: iron, B12, Vit D, plus B-complex and C for good measure. I would not have been able to do this pre-treatment because any supplements began to cause me flank soreness after about 10 days.

kim :)
Kim Goldberg (Nanaimo, BC)
1970s: Contracted HCV (genotype 3a)
2015: Cured with Harvoni + ribavirin (12 weeks)
MY STORY: https://pigsquash.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/undetectable-my-hep-c-story/

Offline Philadelphia

• Global Moderator
  • It only looks like I know what I'm doing
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2015, 03:55:01 am »
I'm going to go out on a limb and say I feel much better than before treatment.

My aches and pains are because I am an old fart.

I walk 3km every day with the dog and I am starting to push myself more and more. I have more energy, although the last two cold days have kept me inside a bit.

I am enjoying life more, enjoying food more and enjoying getting out. Weird hep c treatment related issues have gone. The effect of too much bilirubin has gone - on urine colour and itchiness. The queasiness after eating has gone. The fatigue has gone. The brain fog has gone. The ennui has gone. My skin looks a better colour, my eyes are a better colour. I'm sleeping well. I'm slowly reducing my diuretic for fluid retention.

I feel clearer, happier and have more joie de vivre. I'm feeling okay about upping my days at work next term.

I feel better.
CURED SVR24  Class of 2015
Wk 12 post EOT 30.11.15: ALT 14 AST 22 GGT 22 VL UND
Week 19 07.08.15: ALT 17 AST 23 GGT 25
Week 12 18.06.15: ALT 21 AST 23 GGT 28
Week 8 25.05.15: ALT 23 AST 27 GGT 30 VL UND
Week 4 20.04.14: ALT 30 AST 36 VL 40
Treatment start 23.03.15: ALT 137 AST 185 VL 342,600
Cirrhosis Child-Pugh A, Genotype 1a - Viekira Pak + riba 24 weeks
Total failure interferon/ribavirin/boceprovir Mar 2013
https://www.hepmag.com/blogger/grace-campbell

Offline Scoutdoy

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2015, 08:24:59 am »
Good for you Philadelphia....welcome to the wide wide world of life. I am not quite finished with my treatment yet and I can already tell you that I feel many of the same things you do. I haven't had to sleep mid day since I started treatment...I sleep better at night...have more energy and my joints that were just excruciating for years is almost completely gone. It's nice to wake up and not have to crawl to the coffee pot.

Scout
F/49yrs
Genotype 1a
infected 1987-tatoo/military?
Diagnosed 2007
Biopsy F-0
vl 13,900,000
AST 23
ALT 19
Harvoni Treatment 7/27/2015
4 week lab --<12 negative...AST 23 ALT 15
6 week lab -- Undetected.....AST 17 ALT 10
8 week lab---undetected.......AST15 Alt 10
12 week lab---UNDETECTED....AST 15 ALT 9
12 week EOT--1/13/2016----UNDETECTED!
24 week EOT ----UNDETECTED  --AST 18 ALT 12
I AM FREE!

Offline drummerman

• For those regarded as warriors....
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2015, 10:46:29 pm »
Good for you Philadelphia....welcome to the wide wide world of life. I am not quite finished with my treatment yet and I can already tell you that I feel many of the same things you do. I haven't had to sleep mid day since I started treatment...I sleep better at night...have more energy and my joints that were just excruciating for years is almost completely gone. It's nice to wake up and not have to crawl to the coffee pot.

Scout

I probably posted this before, but my joint pain in each finger joint just disappeared about week 2.... thats when I knew that meds were working...I thought I had arthritis .

that being said.... it took me 4 months to get over interferon...I thought I would never feel "normal" again.

dm
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 11:54:24 pm by drummerman »
Diagnosed07
Interferon/riba 2008 - non-responder
5/16/15 - AST -34
ALT - 35_ HCV RNA - 10,783,000
 7/6/15 - started viekira/riba
8/11/15  Week 5 <15 vl,  AST 18, ALT 18
9/11/15 Week 9  "HCV NOT DETECTED"!
AST 16, ALT 11.  10/16/16 - 2 weeks post EOT = "HCV NOT DETECTED!   AST - 18,  ALT 14
12/29/15 -12 wk EOT-HCV NOT DETECTED! AST 23, ALT 15
3/26/16 - 24 wk post EOT - HCV NOT DETECTED!! AST 19, ALT 21
1 yr eot - AST 20, ALT 17

Offline Mugwump

• My number of posts means nothing, piscor ergo sum!
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2015, 11:03:17 am »
I'm going to go out on a limb and say I feel much better than before treatment.

My aches and pains are because I am an old fart.

I walk 3km every day with the dog and I am starting to push myself more and more. I have more energy, although the last two cold days have kept me inside a bit.

I am enjoying life more, enjoying food more and enjoying getting out. Weird hep c treatment related issues have gone. The effect of too much bilirubin has gone - on urine colour and itchiness. The queasiness after eating has gone. The fatigue has gone. The brain fog has gone. The ennui has gone. My skin looks a better colour, my eyes are a better colour. I'm sleeping well. I'm slowly reducing my diuretic for fluid retention.

I feel clearer, happier and have more joie de vivre. I'm feeling okay about upping my days at work next term.

I feel better.
Great to hear, I am also Child-Pugh A. Thank heavens not higher! So it looks like I will post links to some of my recordings in the early new year. The RA in my finger joints is finally backing down it does not hurt like hell when it is cold any more and my hands are not cramping when I play strenuous passages of Bach that stretch the hands to the max!!!! This is marvelous REMOVE THE DEVIL HCV and you become free to do what you were put on this earth to do!!

Eric
Caution shameless self promotion below :-)
https://www.hepmag.com/article/eric-reesor-27742-782589663
DING DONG MY DRAGON (HCV) IS FINALLY DEAD!

Offline byebyeC

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2015, 11:18:36 am »
Wonderful news all! Y'all give me hope :)
GT 1a
VL BOT 7 M
Diagnosed 1980
Treatment naive
12 wk Viekira Pak Riba Started 9/7/15
Alaska 
Pre-treatment labs were ast 42 alt 33 vl 7,162,(eyes are light yellow now)
*Latest alt 19 ast 23! Yay! VL <15 detected

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.