Hepatitis C Main Forums > Hepatitis C Awareness and Activism

Harvoni class action lawsuit

<< < (6/6)

gnatcatcher:
Could be.

Mugwump:

--- Quote from: Tania on January 18, 2018, 09:33:14 pm ---Ok. Well, now I'm back from the doctors and I'm told my liver post harvoni is now doing the job!! My fibrosis has been steadily reducing! This to is one thing I recalled reading. Once HCV is gone your liver can start to repair! And that's what myne has been doing! Because of improvement they have said "bye bye have a nice life and don't come back!
Clearly depending on damage done, if there is already some cirrhosis damage may continue . My liver just last year was a readable amount of fibrosis via fibroscan, but since than has been reduced to almost normal numbers.
For that I can thank harvoni! And the fact I quit drinking helped to I'm sure.

--- End quote ---
:) :) :) :) :)
What has helped me the most sometimes post treatment is thinking of myself as being HCV negative. For those of us who have more liver damage the first year post treatment can be difficult indeed. What I have tried to do is not deny that I had HCV but share the joy of the fact that there is finally a real cure!

It is amazing what I have found, even a fishing friend of mine, who is a practicing physician did not understand the concept of "cured" for those of us who failed with interferon treatments. He asked if the disease was in remission!

I told the company that I cook for that I had just been cured of HCV and the reaction by the food service manager was tears.

These aspects of the journey are what made the fight and the faith all worth it. If I had not been cured of HCV in 2015 I am almost certain the despair would have taken me by now.

Cheers and tears:
Eric

Lynn K:

--- Quote from: Tania on January 18, 2018, 09:33:14 pm ---Ok. Well, now I'm back from the doctors and I'm told my liver post harvoni is now doing the job!! My fibrosis has been steadily reducing! This to is one thing I recalled reading. Once HCV is gone your liver can start to repair! And that's what myne has been doing! Because of improvement they have said "bye bye have a nice life and don't come back!
Clearly depending on damage done, if there is already some cirrhosis damage may continue . My liver just last year was a readable amount of fibrosis via fibroscan, but since than has been reduced to almost normal numbers.
For that I can thank harvoni! And the fact I quit drinking helped to I'm sure.

--- End quote ---

Oops I missed this comment I see you are now doing great that is wonderful!!!

Congrats on being cured and having a relatively healthy liver that will continue to improve with time as long as you are nice to it!

Even people like me with more advanced liver scaring and cirrhosis they say we have about a 50/50 chance of liver improvement like what Gnatty and several others have experienced. For me because I have so much damage maybe I will also but it will take longer.

Congrats again on your wonderful news :)

morab:

--- Quote from: Kelly6549 on March 24, 2016, 07:36:41 pm ---Is anyone aware of a class action lawsuit against Gilead for undisclosed Harvoni side effects? i.e. severe joint pain, vision loss, liver cancer, etc.

--- End quote ---

Hep Forum Moderators:
A new topic has been started on this subject. Follow this link to join the conversation...
https://forums.hepmag.com/index.php?topic=5391

This thread is now locked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version