Hepatitis C Main Forums > Hepatitis C Awareness and Activism

"Undetectable" by Kim Goldberg

(1/1)

HazelAustralia:
Hi there everyone,

I finally read Kim's book "Undetectable," which I bought during my treatment with Vikeira Pak early this year. I think I have been proving to myself how much more I can do since I was cured of Hep C because I certainly have been working and "doing" non-stop this year.
That's not what I want for my life next year and sitting down and reading "Undetectable" in two sittings yesterday and this morning was a really wonderful taster and inspiration to take life more slowly, to be in the moment and to sip and glimpse the minutiae of the world around me.
I really enjoyed, not only feeling that I was getting to know British Colombia and its forests, minks, shipyards, distinctive black, and white (transforming) rabbits, but that I was following a story about environments, internal and external (as Kim wrote about the black and white rabbit - I think they are the same environment) and thoughts about the worlds and environment of Hepatitis C and all its, and our, networks. I found it a very readable book of philosophy, poetry, politics and travel and I'd really recommend it.
Thanks for writing, and making it available Kim.

Hazel

KimInTheForest:
Thank you so much for your kind words about my book, Hazel!!! Made my day. :)

kim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version