Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:16:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55126
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 143
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 75
Total: 75

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: My Hep C Research  (Read 4947 times)

Offline kingdaresso

My Hep C Research
« on: July 23, 2017, 08:47:18 pm »

HARVONI

https://ibb.co/eMUhAQ (image of harvoni with labeled functional groups)

Whats going on here:
1) 2-florine cyclonepentane
2) Benzenes(6-sided ring) --- combine with radioactive oxygen to make better drug
3) Ester(C-O bond combined with C=O)
4)Amide and aldehyde combined --- c-n combined with C=O bond, aldehyde hydrogen combined with c=o
5) Pyrroles --- N HN in a double bonded 5 sided ring
6)1-nitro cyclopenane(nitrogen ring)
7) aldehyde: one hydrogen bonded to c=o
***The nitrogen and fluorine sites are high sites of electronegativity meaning that they make ideal candidates for bonding with carbon and ideal for anti-viral medicaitons because of there electronegativity.  High electronegativity= strong bonds.

EPCLUSA

https://ibb.co/exxxc5 Image of EPCLUSA with functional groups labeled.

*****The reason why this is so powerful is the combination of The P and the F atom/rings.  High electronegativity.  Add the S atom and you have an ideal Hep C drug.  High electronegativity = strong bonds and it would make it a weaker acid.  That’s good for an anti-viral.  Acidity=cause of all disease.  So the weaker the acid, the better.  Fluorine is the best example of a weak acid; while cl, br, I, are stronger acids.  What we want for a perfect Hep C drug is a weak acid, high electronegativity (strong bonds), and high reactivity. That’s what makes S(Sulfur) so perfect.  Sulfur is one of the most reactive compounds, the only drawback is it doesn’t combine well with oxygen(not sure), but we only need it to combine with hydrogen and carbon to make this molecule better.  They might have used P instead of S in this molecule because P combines well with oxygen.  Maybe adding a sulfur ring(Thiane) somewhere to the right of the pryolles would work. You would have a P, a flourine ring, pryolles, and next to it Thiane(sulfur ring).  I mean S combined with O makes SO2, so maybe it does.  The fact that sulfur is a nucleophile and more basic(weaker acid) is another reason it’s a good candidate.
So, in summary the reason why adding S to this molecule is a good candidate is as follows:
1)   Low acidity (weaker acidity, more basic)
2)   High electronegativity = strong bonds = good = better antiviral action
3)   Nucleophile (donates electrons)
4)   Anti-viral action – High electronegativity = stronger bonds = antiviral action at S
5)   High reactivity – makes the reaction start, part of the anti-viral action
6)   Partial Positive Charge – part of the nucleophile, donates electrons --- The reason why donating electrons helps is because it helps stabilize the valence electrons (outer shell) by donating electrons.  This is what makes F ideal, a stable outer electron shell.
7)   Lone pair of electrons --- readily accessible.
Same goes for P and F.  F is the ideal candidate. Why?  The highest electronegativity of anything in the second row of the periodic table, but it’s already in the molecule.

Whats going on here:
Amide c-n bonded to c=o
aldehyde: one hydrogen bonded to c=o
Pyrolles - N NH in a double bonded 5 sided ring
Oxygen attachcd to a Benezene ring: very reactive good for anti-viral ability; high electronegativity
Ester: c-o bonded to c=o
Florine Hydrocarbon combined with an alcohol: high electronegativity
More complex nitrogen ring
The addition of the element P.(an electronegative element), the reason why this drug is so successful..
You see, its the same drug, and this explains why just with some things changed around and P added.
Similar drug action, kinda harder to label since everything’s all over the place….  But if you look closely they all have the same FUNCTIONAL GROUPS that’s how you tell it’s the same type of drug just with P added.  Why does adding the P make it cure more genotypes?  Look above for the reasons why I said including S would make it an even better drug.  Basically, it all boils down to higher electronegativity.

INTERFERON
 https://ibb.co/nQjXAQ image of interferon with functional groups labeled.
This one is simple hopefully I get it:
3-nitrogen cyclopentane.
3 alcohol(c-oh)
Ether c-o-c in a pentose ring
Amine C-N
Carbon combined with NH2 --- makes it more reactive good for the design of the medicine
The problem with this is its not that electronegative.
This is a totally different drug, different mechanism of action totally.  This bond uses the electronegativity of nitrogen bonding to carbon to produce antiviral action, thats why its not very good, and outdated.  But it proves a point.  It also uses the reactivity of Carbon bonded to NH2 to produce antiviral action.  Another reason why interferon failed is because it’s a stronger acid than both EPCLUSA and HARVONI.  (alcohol functional groups).

Basic Definitions:
dashed --- bond coming away from you
wedged --- bond coming toward you
benzene ---- 6 sided ring with alternating double and single hydrogen bonds
aldehyde ---- one hydrogen bonded to C=O
Ester ---- C--O bonded to C=O
amide c-n bonded to C=O
florine-cyclopentane --- penatgon in harvoni and a similar structure in epclusa.  In interferon they are using nitrogen for the electronegativity as 3-nitro-cyclopentane.
Lots of C=O bonding here.

This is an interesting molecule.  It looks like Florine, the most electronegative element on the periodic table is combinging with hydrogen,nitrogen, carbon, and oxygen using benzens, aldehydes, esterns, amides, and florine-cyclopenate. The fact that it's close to the ideal electron configuration makes it ideal for antivirals and combining with almost any other element.  I'm going out on a limb here and saying that compounds that that do not combine near to the ideal electron configuration have no value in medicine.  The reason is the electrons have to be in a stable configuration.   The fact that florine accepts an electron makes this ideal because in bonding accepting an electron is a good thing.  It seems like it is the opposite of an acid(electron donator).  I think acidity is the cause of all disease.
It looks like this molecule, harvoni, is adding P, but what does that mean?  What makes both of these molecules similar?  It looks like there is plenty of benzene rings combined with double bonds of oxygen in both molcules(lots of C=O bonding here)
Maybe adding the Element Sulfur(S) to a new molecule which could be made based on the high electronegativity of S.  It looks like the only difference between HARVONI and EPCLUSA is the F and the P.  What about if you create a new molecule using the element S?  It's very electronegative and that's what we want.   A look at the electronegativities: P 2.19, S 2.58 It really looks like the same structure of molecule but epclusa is using P in addition and the other structures are changed around.   S is more electronegative than what they used in harvoni (the P)  and I believe the a carbon combined with an electronegative substance makes a good medicine.
I couldn't copy the picture of INTERFERON, however, it uses the Cloride atom as a basis for electronegativity.  Next ones to try might be BR or SE.  Make a 3-d molecule with the most electronegative substances on earth combined with carbon,  hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen with benzene rings and you got something there.  The reason why CL(interferon) didn't work as well as floride is the electronegativity is lower.  In my opinion, a combination of P, S, and Floride(electronegative atoms) combined with benzenes and carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen.
Maybe adding P to the drug EPCLUCSA makes it better, but your antibodies always remember when you've had a virus so how would you do that?  Would adding the P make a 0 relapse rate?  Your body always can record when you've had a virus.  If it didn't record the whole basis of the immune system would be fucked.  So i don't get why a medicine that cures 6 genotypes and cirosis is not the cure?  Even if you add more electronegative elements to the equation, to the molecules, would it even make the drug better?  EPCLUSA is a pretty good drug already based on the research.
Al
1.5 14   --- does not make a good atom because low electronegativity
Si
1.8 15   ---someone good but the number is not high enough
P
2.1 16   --- probably with combination of P,S, and Cl, and/or F would make some groundwork.  Some combination of these elements in addition to the basics of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen, in the similar way EPCLUSA was formed could make this happen.
S
2.5 17 --- same but would need to be used in combination with other elements with benzene rings that are stable.
Cl
3.0  - same as F
F 4.0 --- excellent electronegativity useful for powerful anti-virals
I think you could make the drug better by adding the element S, in addition to F, and P.  If you adding the electronegative S to the drug EPCLUSA, it could be even more effective.  I think the reason why Interferon failed was a lack of electronegativity in the molecule.  Carbon combined with a very electronegative atoms is what we want here.

I had all the structures of harvoni, epclusa, and interferon labeled but I don't know how to post them.

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.