Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:15:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 141
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 116
Total: 116

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Currently on 12 weeks of zepatier  (Read 6091 times)

punsikorn49

Currently on 12 weeks of zepatier
« on: December 24, 2017, 04:11:58 am »
I am on my 4th week of treatment on zepatier. I found out today that the virus was already undetected on my 24th day! I am so thankful for getting a 2nd opinion and continuing to fight when other doctors refused to help. This forum has been so amazing ever since I was diagnosed, everyone's informative responses and posts really kept me going. I hope that others affected by hep c will all get the treatment needed and deserved. My mission is to spread awareness to people in my area, to get tested and treated promptly! No one should have to wait until there is significant liver damage to be given treatment!!  My first doctor wouldn't even submit anything to insurance because I am an F0. I wouldn't take no for an answer and thankfully found a doctor at johns Hopkins who took the extra step to get me what I needed!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 11:41:37 pm by jberlin »

Offline andrew j

Re: Currently on 12 weeks of zepatier
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 03:24:54 pm »
Great!

Offline jberlin

• Global Moderator
  • Contracted Hep C in 76, treated 2004 & 2012, cured
Re: Currently on 12 weeks of zepatier
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 02:07:49 pm »
So, this person is copying old posts in our forum for some sort of purpose. Sigh, makes you sad the ways people want to exploit anything they can. Deleting user.

Thanks to the volunteer moderators for being diligent during their holiday time!

jack

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.