Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:39:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 78
Total: 78

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: People with long term side effects from epclusa!!!  (Read 14243 times)

Offline skpp930

People with long term side effects from epclusa!!!
« on: June 25, 2018, 09:05:01 pm »
Call this number XXXXXXXX. These people are going to try to help us. They are already talking to harvoni patients, if you still have side effects you need to call them!especially Epclusa patients
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 09:16:52 am by jberlin »

Offline jberlin

• Global Moderator
  • Contracted Hep C in 76, treated 2004 & 2012, cured
Re: People with long term side effects from epclusa!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 09:21:06 am »
I deleted the phone number but not deleting this post yet as a reminder that using this forum to advertise un-vetted services as an exploit of this membership is a violation of our rules. This is a safe place for discussion without 'commercial interruption' by posters.

The moderators will review this situation later today to decide if there is more actions we should take.

jack

Offline skpp930

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 01:40:22 pm »
Thats a shame when your trying to help people that are suffering

Offline skpp930

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 01:43:17 pm »
Im someone that suffered from epclusa. There are alot of us praying for help. You can take me out of the room. Thats fine. But i did this by myself putting that up to try and help people that are still needing help

Offline jberlin

• Global Moderator
  • Contracted Hep C in 76, treated 2004 & 2012, cured
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 02:52:00 pm »
Glad you want to help, we all want to help. There are no simple answers, and none of us are experts, just lay people. What you suggest is opinion - no guarantees - same with me - but what you are doing crosses the line as you are advertising for business, maybe a lawyer - this is not the place sorry. The people here need to be able to gather ideas, then seek professional advice from doctors or others - we don't tell them what doctors or others - sorry. I am sure there are other places to seek that sort of advice.

Good luck with your recovery,
jack

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.