Hepatitis C Main Forums > On Hepatitis C Treatment

Starting mavyret today...really scared

<< < (2/7) > >>

LindaBalz:
Many of us cleared after 4 weeks. But take every single one for the amount of weeks prescribed. The time goes by real fast!

8)

Linda

Lynn K:
Heck have you ever seen glucosamine chondroitin tablets some of us older folks take to help with stiff joints? The make Mavyret look tiny in comparison lol :)

slats1056:
 Hey there Shellae,

Welcome to Heplandia! I just finished 16 weeks of Mavyret about 4 weeks ago. I found that it was pretty easy Tx. compared to My ordeal on Harvoni in 2015. Seem to have had more problems during and post Tx. with 12 weeks of Harvoni than the full 16 weeks on Mavyret. Piece of cake. Just remember to take it easy and take care of Yourself as You go through Your Tx. , You should breeze through it. The worst problem I had was trying not to stress over waiting on Lab results to come back! You got this , just remember that there are a lot of knowledgeable folks here on the Forums if You have any questions or need to vent. Not medical people just a ton of experience and brain power that You can use if needed. ;)

Slats

I DON'T THINK IN THE BOX AND I DON'T THINK OUT OF THE BOX......I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE BOX IS! ;D

Shellae:
Thank-you everyone for your responses and understanding. Very much appreciated.

Shellae:
Can't believe it is day 5. No real side effects. I did catch a cold this week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version