Hepatitis C Main Forums > Post Hepatitis C Treatment

Recent Bloodwork Results Seem Good

(1/1)

Lukey:
Hi,

I hope you all are staying well in these trying times. I had mild Covid for months but I seem over it now, thanks to help from NIR near infra red saunas, transdermal BHT, and an herbal formula called Infx.

After being on Vosevi for 12 weeks in the Summer of 2018, I've been UND ever since. My ALT is actually below the normal range but my MD didn't comment on it. Is that OK? Happy 2021!!

Lynn K:
Sorry to hear you got covid glad to hear you’re on the mend.

Yes without hep c that is a sure reason your liver enzymes would return to normal since your liver isn’t under continuous attack. I guess since they are normal I guess your doctor felt there’s nothing to say about normal test results.

It’s pretty quiet around here theses days since everyone it getting cured.

But anyway wishing you a great 2021 and congrats on being hep c free

Mugwump:
Great to hear your blood work is fine Lukey. Your relapse was a real bummer seeing that we were in the same class of early harvoni treatment.

Because I still work now and then in seniors care cooking I have had my first shot of covid vaccine. But here in BC they are delaying the second shot so that more essential workers and seniors can get vaccinated first.

We are lucky that here: at least in Victoria BC, we have not seen the serious killer outbreaks in seniors care homes as yet...TOUCH WOOD!

I do hope more of the crowd check in and chime in and post how they are doing!

I just finished an update to my brothers web site, https://www.chrisluthier.ca that I write and administer. I did a video of him building guitars that is on the first page, that was a huge learning curve in my computer audio and video skills but was well worth the time and effort.

Unfortunately Covid 19 has killed any hope of getting his business off the ground effectively this year, largely because the music stores, (our potential clients) and especially performing musicians are not buying instruments because of Covid, so things are really depressing in that regard.

I do find that keeping mentally active and physically when possible is still the ticket and perhaps for those of us who survived HCV is the best route to staying healthy regardless of how depressed Covid makes us feel!

Stay healthy and all the best LYNN, LUKEY and everyone!

northfork:
Hello Lukey, I too was finally cured with Vosevi before it was approved. I was in the Polaris 1 study. Polaris is my favorite star for good reason.

This whole thing with Covid perhaps resonates differently with those of us who battled and are battling Hep C. We may have more respect for viruses than a lot of people and we may be more resilient in the face of the limitations imposed by this contagion. At least, that is my hope for us all. Best wishes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version