Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:10:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55126
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 101
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 101
Total: 101

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Sleep after treatment  (Read 10592 times)

Offline Bucky

Sleep after treatment
« on: October 01, 2014, 10:13:40 am »
Hello forum members,
I know that in my last post I said that I would stay away until my December (SVR12) test but I now have a concern post treatment. I am now two weeks & three days post treatment and I have had a change in sleep pattern. Before treatment I slept 8 to 9 hours every night and even sometimes needed a short nap in the afternoon. This past Saturday night I starting sleeping only 6 hours. Falling asleep is not a problem and I have dreams so REM sleep is occurring. I have not been tired or cranky (haha) so I must be getting enough rest.
Have any other Posties here have this happen?
Bucky

I HAVE SLAYED THE DRAGON.....CURED SVR24!

Offline virgha828

Re: Sleep after treatment
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 05:29:20 pm »
Hi Bucky!

I'm just taking a guess that the virus caused you to need all that sleep. Now you are cured and it's not beating the heck out of you now and you don't need as much!

I just posted today wondering how long it takes to not be so tired and to get my memory back . Keep us posted on your recovery from the meds! I have only 3 more weeks!!!!

Offline Bucky

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 11:19:00 am »
Well it has been about a month post treatment and all the meds must be out of my system. For the past two nights I am back to sleeping 8 hours.
My skin is not burning in the sunshine and I feel like I am 40 again! My friends are packing the car now and we are going to the coast for a short weekend vacation. I need it!
Bucky
I HAVE SLAYED THE DRAGON.....CURED SVR24!

Offline virgha828

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 01:54:13 pm »
Hey Bucky,

Im so happy for you! Enjoy your getaway you deserve every moment!!

Offline rainbowray

• Gen 1B
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 03:08:07 pm »
Nice!!!

Offline BattleTheBeast

• Female, 57 - SVR12 as of 7/23/15!!
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 06:58:39 am »
I sure hope that is me in 11-1/2 weeks, I hope you enjoy every minute away  ;D

I am on day 3, just took the S and O miracle meds this morning after another night of no sleep. It's so amazing for me to finally know what's been making me miserable for years and not to have another doctor tell me it's stress and I need an antidepressant! I can't even imagine what "normal" is anymore but I am looking forward to it. Just so happy to see so many people getting their lives back, it truly is amazing!

~Mel~
~Mel~
Hep C, Type 1, 10/11  viral load 8,238,340, AST-60, ALT-57 Bili .6  Stage 4 cirrhosis,
Week 4 VL <15 AST 20 - ALT 27 Bili .9
Week 9 - switched to Harvoni VL UD!! AST 20 ALT 19

EOT date is 4/30/2015,
SVR 12 is 7/23/15 ACHIEVED!!! 
and SVR 24 ACHIEVED!!

Offline Pelham123

• Genotype 2 - Tx Sovaldi/Riba
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 09:40:29 am »
Thank you Bucky for posting your progress.   As it's going into the holiday season, I'm hoping my immune system recovers quickly.  It's great to hear you are starting to get your normal back in three weeks.  The gastro estimated I'd be feeling better by 4 weeks.   I have one more week of treatment. 

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.