Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:10:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55126
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 162
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 158
Total: 158

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: 4 week Lab results  (Read 5193 times)

Offline WaltFrazier

4 week Lab results
« on: March 23, 2015, 03:11:49 pm »
VL = Undetected...  Less than 15
AST 34
Alt 47

Will Post complete results shortly but I am ecstatic with the UND, yet I was a super responder to the Interferon/ribavirin in 2007 and was UND end week 4 so I am cautiously containing my excitement until EOT labs.... My PCT i9s improving slightly.....
54 Y-O Genotype 1a Since 1987
TX 2007 48 Weeks INTFR + RIBR ..Hell!
Week 62 Relapse
On Harvoni 12 week
4 Week Undetected!

Offline Long_Haul

• Slayed the Dragon
Re: 4 week Lab results
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 10:32:54 am »
Hi Walt, that is great news. I was UND at week 4 tests and now have made it to EOT at 12 weeks. Keep fighting the good fight and wishing you the best towards getting to SVR12.

AL
Genotype 1A

Diagnosed 1989
Biopsy-cirrhosis stage 4 2000, no starting VL this round

3 rounds of Int+Rib
(Combo/48wks,Peg/26 Wks,Triple with Incivek/16wks)
UND with Incivek, Relapsed
Started 12 weeks Harvoni and Rib Jan 2nd,2015
4 weeks Undetected
8 weeks Undetected!
EOT at 12 weeks Undetected
EOT at 24 weeks STILL UNDETECTED
Completed TX Mar 26th,2015

EOT plus 4 weeks UNDETECTED
EOT plus 12 weeks UNDETECTED !!!!!!!!!!! I am DONE!

NO LONGER a member of the "WAITING GANG"

Offline hopefulguy

Re: 4 week Lab results
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 02:47:05 pm »
I got my 4 week test result today, detected, less than 15.  I wish it had been undetectable, but understand that it's the after EOT tests that count.  I'm in for 24 weeks - I was on a lambda interferon study and relapsed at 5 months, the most miserable 5 months of my life.

For me Harvoni has not been a problem, just mild headache and a bit of bowel trouble.

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.