Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:44:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 6307
  • Latest: golfer
Stats
  • Total Posts: 55125
  • Total Topics: 4851
  • Online Today: 102
  • Online Ever: 1314
  • (June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 77
Total: 77

Welcome

Welcome to the Hep Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people who have Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis B, C or a co-infection, their friends and family and others with questions about hepatitis and liver health. Check in frequently to read what others have to say, post your comments, and hopefully learn more about how you can reach your own health goals.

Privacy Warning: Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
  • The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.
  • All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.
  • Product advertisement (including links); banners; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from the Hep Forum Moderators.
Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: 3 Pills left of my first 4 Weeks!  (Read 5566 times)

Offline StillChoppin

3 Pills left of my first 4 Weeks!
« on: November 26, 2016, 11:44:14 am »
Just checking in.
I had my first blood test while on Harvoni, done yesterday for the Dr. to see at my appointment in Monday. Hopefully the results will be positive.
I feel good Thank God.
Had some waking up for the first week than that ended.
Only other thing is my bones/ joints hurt most of the time.
Been taking Advil.
Really looking forward to putting this all behind me & hopefully being a help to someone else who was in my position when this all started.
Staying positive...

Offline KimInTheForest

• Believe in yourself
Re: 3 Pills left of my first 4 Weeks!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 09:05:41 pm »
Good for you, StillChoppin! Sounds like you're 1/3 of way done (assuming you are on 12-weeks of Harvoni). You'll be done before you know it!

kim
Kim Goldberg (Nanaimo, BC)
1970s: Contracted HCV (genotype 3a)
2015: Cured with Harvoni + ribavirin (12 weeks)
MY STORY: https://pigsquash.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/undetectable-my-hep-c-story/

Offline StillChoppin

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 04:14:36 am »
Yes Kim 12 weeks.
Thanks again for the support!!

Offline Redhead

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 09:47:17 am »
today for me is day 25 on Epclusa. I hear you about the aches! It helps to drink more water. :)

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.